Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Too bad you're gonna get some bad weather the next few days :rolleyes: ... enjoy! :)

Went out into a white-out this morning, which made the surprise arrival of the sun this afternoon a complete joy! Tomorrow isn't looking good, though!

Went out into a white-out this morning, which made the surprise arrival of the sun this afternoon a complete joy! Tomorrow isn't looking good, though!

I know :rolleyes: ... Are you in the Alps (East, West, Centre), if I may ask?

Be a fortnight tomorrow.
I do appreciate that we averaged three or four times a week till we were 63 so, really, I am not complaining. :)
And finding that I'm a bit of a Peter Pan is cool.

Last night and in the wee hours this morning. Which might explain why I didn't have a ménage a un today.

both. girls night out with my girlfriend. slow dancing. drinking. an amazing night and early morning.

Some good 69 action. She couldn't take me eating and fingering her. She got off before I fucked her

This late morning.
Winter sun streaming across our bed.
We had talked about how things are for us with sex these days, warmly and well.
Then we got to it beautifully.
My woman's orgasm was such as I've not seen her have for a good while; long and loud and luscious for her, and for me. Very wonderful. :)

This late morning.
My woman's orgasm was such as I've not seen her have for a good while; long and loud and luscious for her, and for me. Very wonderful. :)

Nice...very tastefully told :)

This late morning.

Sounds perfect :heart:

Back