ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeow!!!!!!!! *clutching his heart* *pant pant!*don't scare me like that!
 
thank you guys!

I was getting ready to run away again...

*trembling at the thought of being alone with hy*
 
SpectralDragoon said:
And I'm goosing firesprite as I peer over her shoulder. *pinch*

Ohh!
bounce.gif
made me jump!


lsvader.gif
 
Lauren.Hynde said:
thank you guys!

I was getting ready to run away again...

*trembling at the thought of being alone with hy*

i ought to be thanking them!*pondering at the tought of being alone with lauren*i wouldent be able to get along with an living nightmare!!!
 
damn lauren huh? *takes in a deap breath* god damn yankees again! take the bullet!"

not what you expected?
 
Khad, you just arrived, so I'll give a break!

Any one else says anything even remotely related with USA-Portugal again, I'll start killing people
 
*an really evil smirk came along his face*.....USA rules,Portugal drools...*rears his head back creating a fire ball* dont even try it!
 
Bold Letters...

Hi Everyone, Goog evening, morning, afternoon, in limbo...

Z
 
Lady_J,

The question is Black or White?

( Black = a Hearse , White = an Ambulance )
 
i don't blame you for being angry your american *laughs* just kidding man


HA yeah? i know. lots of people are american? what of it? lol i think the american team should have lsot. it would have been great! so do billions of people. billions of people are happy. but it doesn't make any difference Hy.


*smirks and backs away from Lauren*
 
dont worry khad if she trys anything sily,i'll burn this whole room!LOL!
 
*frowns* then i'll flood it! no butrning my damn room.... good thing the bulkheads here are good, or there would have been alot of money to pay!!
 
Zircon said:
Bold Letters...

Hi Everyone, Goog evening, morning, afternoon, in limbo...

Z

ohh and Goog day to you too... hmm wonder what Goog actually means. Perhaps you ment goo? "a sticky wet substance" or grog.. "an alcoholic substance" or maybe it was goof - a careless mistake...
 
hmmmmmm,yes it would be a bad idea to destroy this place....I mean...if we did,whear would we go!?! hmmmph a tester?that would be nice but......theres not a chance anyone will go there!it droped worse than cold turky!
 
Hi Firesprite,

I meant Grog, the olde British Navy swears by it, a cuppa day, keep the sailors happy...I'm happy, you're happy, we all are happy...hic...


Z
 
Lauren.Hynde said:

Are you from New Zealand, Firespite?

I've been meaning to meet someone from there forever!

yep sure am.. Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud..
 
Firesprite:


That is sooooo cool :)

The exact antipode of my place is somewhere in the middle of Tasman Bay, just off of Nelson...

You're about the farthest way from me as you can possibly get before starting to get nearer...
 
Nelson is absolutely beautiful.. It has our highest sunshine hours in the country. I've been there a couple of times visiting a friend :D

Is there a website that works that sort of thing out for you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top