bi-curious man looking for same post by zip or area code

716 and 585

Arranged travel possible. Donnydd79 kik. Bicurious but only until someone takes away my curiosity

Bi sexual married man so discretion is a must. Into almost anything. Looking for sooratic casual encounters. 315, 13603

Southern California 805, 93012

Hi there 43 year old white male here and that 805 area code Ventura County zip code is 93012

marrried white guy

412 area code

Eager to suck off and swallow entire load. Love giving blow jobs.

828 near Asheville

Virgin, want to give head and receive anal. No recip needed. 50's healthy, married, love woman, physical attraction is to woman ... but I have this burning desire ...

Same here

Heh...Much easier said than done. In a fairly rural area, so it's super slim pickings....
and I'm being selective (so far). Looking for a FWB situation and not seen anything like it in my area in the boards where I have looked. I could hop on one of the many adds on craigslist for a blow and go type situation, but that scares the hell outa me.
I'll just keep up with trolling various places on the net add see if something that looks good pops up ;)

Small town here in south central Arkansas and everybody knows every bodies business. Where does one start?

Bi pantyhose lover Pittsburgh area

38, bi, cd, pantyhose lover, Pittsburgh are looking for meet and have fun...

Also would love phone sex or chat with dom man or sissy on a regular basis...

PM me

Back