What is the most embarassing thing you have done during sex

I farted while coming in my gf...we both started laughing, and I started farting in timing with my laughter...which caused us to laugh even harder..talk about your catch 22!
 
Well, this wasn't really _during_ sex, but there was an embarrassing sequence of events that happened when I was in college. A guy who was friends with my sister and I when we were all in high school passed through the town my university was in with one of his girlfriends one summer. He was a couple years older than I, but I knew he was promiscuous, and we had watched porn together with some other guys several times earlier. Brandon, his ladyfriend, and I all went out dancing one of the nights they were there, and when we got back to my place we were all pretty hopped up. Brandon asked if I had any adult flicks we could watch, which I was, of course, very happy to provide. His girl sat on the sofa between us, and after some intense snuggling, groping, and kissing, we agreed that it was time to get naked.

The ensuing fun included me going down on her while he entered from the spoon position, which led to me licking his cock and balls a little more freely, which, when there was little resistance to that, led to me giving him a full blowjob while fingering his ass.

That's not the embarrassing part. The embarrassing part is that some months later he wound up telling my sister that I had sucked his dick during a threesome! She had no idea that I did that sort of thing, and that I am fairly comfortable with same-sex contact. We never really had a direct conversation about it, but she hinted a few times that she knew, which always made me really uncomfortable. Oh well, I guess worse things could have happened...
 
Several years ago, my then-gf and I (I was 22; she was 19) were set to spend a New Year's weekend with my out of town family. I had booked us a room at a nice Colonial hotel along our route. I was really excited about this, since we didn't get a lot of time alone. I picked out a romantic suite with a four-poster bed and canopy. I packed us some champagne and chocolate. This was going to be a good night!

Well, inclement weather made the drive there slow and stressful. Once we arrived, I popped the bottles and began making my moves. Before long, she was on top, riding me for all she was worth. Suddenly, the canopy fell on us. The crossboard hit her in the back! This was not exactly how I had planned it out.

I jumped up on the bed and began to fix the canopy. It was quite awkward to be rushing around, my bonor wagging, trying to fix this thing. She, still dazed by the impact of the crossboard, didn't seem to mind much. We cracked up a little, before trying to re-set the mood.

We ended up going for it again. This time I chose the top, putting myself in harm's way.
 
I farted while coming in my gf...we both started laughing, and I started farting in timing with my laughter...which caused us to laugh even harder..talk about your catch 22!

very similar I farted with my cock in his mouth and couldn't stop laughing until he grabbed my balls and squeezed
started me on a whole new avenue, love pain :devil:
 
It had been days without getting any proper sleep. Then, I fell asleep while getting my cock sucked.
 
As a younger woman, I once learned the hard way that you should never go down on your girlfriend shortly after eating a bunch of very hot chicken wings at the local pub. What started out as hot foreplay ended up getting way too hot in a place where that just isnt welcome. My girlfriend told me that it felt like her pussy "was on fire."
 
Two embarrassing situations:

I had wanted to be with this guy named Rusty for the longest time. Now I am not much of a drinker.... So we were at a small party and I got WASTED! The party winded down and I was in no condition to drive..so decided to pass out on the couch. I woke up a lil later and Rusty was on the floor by me....so me being the slut I was at the time.. got down there and started making out with him (He was an AWESOME kisser). I made my way down to his cock...and when I went to put it in my mouth... VOMIT! I threw up allll over him. The funny part is after he showered... he asked me if I was sober enough to give it another try LOL. (Which we did).

OK other situation. I love oral sex! I reallly love sucking cock. now when it comes to receiving the person has to be GOOD or else I get bored. This guy and I had been together for about a year...and this particular day we were busy from 5AM until 11PM running around shopping etc etc. So I am exhausted! We go to go to bed and he starts kissing on me etc... In my head all I could think was.. UGH LET'S DO THIS QUICK SO I CAN PASS OUT! So he starts giving me head...and BOOM I feel asleep. I woke up a few minutes later and he was not happy. So I am half asleep and he says "WTF why did u fall asleep" and in my dazed state I said "That BJ was booring." we broke up shortly thereafter.
 
Told a guy a joke while he was sucking my cock and he started laughing on my cock and it felt really good and silly.
 
great thread

and about to read it all

sex
embarrassment
humor
excitement

interesting combinations
 
I've had a few...one of the most...being caught by my GF's mother..she was suppose to be at the other daughters swim meet. When caught, my tongue was rimming her ass.... her mom thought I was just licking her pussy... I was kindly asked to go home.

That night my dad had to keep a straight face reading me the riot act... Then, most embarrassing....a few days later have to sit and listen to her mom tell me what she thought.... That sort of thing puts a cramp in your youthful sex life. My GF at least convinced her mom that we've just been doing oral sex...

Her mom actually caught us two more times... the last time my girl was well into sucking me....had me right there.......All I heard was 'AGAIN'.... :eek: I really took an ear full. Me licking her, caught her mom off guard...but accepted it...seeing her straight A's daughter sucking my cock and ball...what she missed we the earlier rimming she gave me... I her mom's eyes for a cpl secs. were locked on my dick...Then the 'GET YOUR CLOSE ON"

I swear it was a coordinated.....LOL, GF's dad was an OTR Trucker. gone for two weeks at a time....that's when we utilize her house...hehe

Years later I bumped into her sister....We laughed about us getting caught. the admitted actually coming home from school and seeing my car in the drive-way..sneaking round and watching us through the patio window
 
Last edited:
A little background on me. I do not orgasm easily and usually require a bit of stimulation. I can get very much involved in a fantasy when I am playing or if hubs is with me, I just relax and let him do his magic. Problem is when I do have an O they can be somewhat intense at times. I have been known to cry sometimes immediately after if not during an O and my worst one was last year. I peed. I actually was not aware that I even did it until I had come back to my senses and if I could have crawled in a hole and pulled the mattress over me I would have.
 
I was 17, she was 32, we met at a party. She was tipsy and when it was time for her to go home, her sister insisted I take her in my car, she wasn't going to catch a cab at that hour. Well, to make a long story short, she almost knocked herself out two or three times by hitting the back of her head on the steering wheel and I was on the road to getting a speeding ticket. We got to her place and I was soon clutching her shoulders from under her armpits and poking her liver. It was a blur but I ended up chin deep and her legs wrapped around my neck. We took a break and I went into the bathroom and when I turned the lights on and looked at myself in the mirror I looked like Yosemite Sam. Well, a shower and I didn't say a thing, and went back and picked up where I had left off. It was an all nighter and into the next day and dinner out and an all nighter again. I remember I felt bad because she paid for the meal, but I think I paid her back!
 
Me and my gf at the time were participating in anal sex I begged her to go into the reverse cowgirl position she complied and we had great sex and orgasms. We cuddled for a while and then decided to clean up on returning from the bathroom we find a little poo on the bed I've never seen her embarrased as much as I did that day
 
Mine was at a party back in school with my boyfriend at the time. I had had a few too many drinks, we were upstairs in the bathroom, luckily as it turns out, and I was on the floor giving him a blow job. He was just about cum and I started gagging trying to hold it back. Right as he started to shoot I vomited all over him. Suffice to say bit of a mess but lucky for the room we were in we just both jumped in the shower. I was mortified. Don't think I have ever been that drunk since.
 
Back
Top