GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
sxxyblueyes said:
Yes, darlin, it seems as though we do :kiss:

**swoon** she called me darlin'

no plans for the wknd .. cept maybe some shopping ... there are some sexy heels calling my name .. somewhere in this City (although I'm sure I really dont need them) :devil: .. and maybe a few xmassy gifts to buy
 
toy! said:
**swoon** she called me darlin'

no plans for the wknd .. cept maybe some shopping ... there are some sexy heels calling my name .. somewhere in this City (although I'm sure I really dont need them) :devil: .. and maybe a few xmassy gifts to buy

You should definitely treat yourself to those heels and then treat us (or just me ;)) to a pic of you wearin' em! :devil:
 
sxxyblueyes said:
You should definitely treat yourself to those heels and then treat us (or just me ;)) to a pic of you wearin' em! :devil:

oooo ... nice idea ....

(hoping santa brings me a digicam) :devil:
 
sxxyblueyes said:
mmm hmmm .. I thought so too - <hoping Santa brings that cam to you too> :devil:

hmmm .. and why is that ??

(asif I didnt know) :kiss:
 
sxxyblueyes said:
I love tasteful tats and piercings.. am working on some more myself .. :)


I was wondering how that movie was. I haven't heard anything about it really. I like Charlise Theron- how was she in it? I LIKE her with the dark hair.. LOVE the normal blonde but the dark is really sexy on her too!

Oh I love body art and costumes but can't have visible tatts due to my dance work, plus I change my mind too much anyway. I've thought of getting the Sufi bird of paradise its called a Smirga or something like that. Sort of like an Asian looking peacock with its tail down, not spread like a fan. I just have the regular ear piercings and have an intencse ethnis jewlery collection.

The movie was fine as far as the production and acting goes. Her hair is very cool. She seemed like a Jolle knock-off actually; Tombraideresque. Loud effects, MTV co-produced music, and not very close to the actual animated series. It would be pretty hard to pull that off anyway. There is an odd peaceful aspect to the end of the flick which makes you realize your eyes and ears are exhausted.

No special weekend plans here which is unusual. Just yard and housework, plus farm animal chores. I'm performing at a full moon gathering so I'll rehearse for that. Hope to hear about my potantial new job next week. They've really strung me along and now we'll see how we can make it work best for us all. The second interview went great.

Love and peace to you all.
 
Last edited:
Thank you all for your concerns about my sister. She's doing well now, tests showed that the baby is alright. Now my sister just has to take it easy and not strain herself, which is going to be hard because she has to take care of a one year old, but hopefully she'll be alright and not give us anymore scares for awhile.

My mood now: relieved & e-fucking-static one more week of school left :nana:

Hope everyone else has a good weekend
 
Oh that's such good news about your sister. Shwew... a one year old and a newborn on the way. I fortell busy times in the new year.

So I've spent quite a bit of time in Hawaii and was curious about which school you got to, how long you've been on which island and so on. Perhaps that is too much personal information.

My father ran the airline maintenance base in San Francisco so we traveled quite a bit when I was growing up. We spent time on all parts of Oahu and the Big Island since we had friends there through his work. I've lost count since it was back in the 70's but we went several times. My husband and I went to Maui twice in the 90's since he had a job interview over there to do some important environmental work to clean up the Dole company. Unfortunately the developers won and the environment lost the measures that were voted on so he was not hired. We could see all the changes Oahu has been through! Next we got to the Big Island since my husband and our kids haven't been there yet. There are a couple of bellydance pics of me on Maui in my AmPic thread.

Aloha!
 
gypsywitch said:
Oh that's such good news about your sister. Shwew... a one year old and a newborn on the way. I fortell busy times in the new year.

So I've spent quite a bit of time in Hawaii and was curious about which school you got to, how long you've been on which island and so on. Perhaps that is too much personal information.

My father ran the airline maintenance base in San Francisco so we traveled quite a bit when I was growing up. We spent time on all parts of Oahu and the Big Island since we had friends there through his work. I've lost count since it was back in the 70's but we went several times. My husband and I went to Maui twice in the 90's since he had a job interview over there to do some important environmental work to clean up the Dole company. Unfortunately the developers won and the environment lost the measures that were voted on so he was not hired. We could see all the changes Oahu has been through! Next we got to the Big Island since my husband and our kids haven't been there yet. There are a couple of bellydance pics of me on Maui in my AmPic thread.

Aloha!

Hey gypsywitch, I was born and raised on Oahu, I dont really wanna say what school I go to, but I'll tell u that i live on the Ewa side of the island

P.S.- nice pics, and hell yea it's gonna be busy when the baby comes :rolleyes:
 
sorry i missed out with everything today i'll get back with everyone tonight.
 
check-in after being gone

Hello everyone!

Work and desire (yes, had a wonderful time with a friend on Friday) have kept me away but am back.

DAMNSTUPIDIDIOT - was so happy to read about your sister - will continue to keep you and your family in my daily meditation

SXXYBLUEYES & TYMELESS - thank you for the chicken soup - it must have worked because my cold is gone :)

TOY - how did shopping go? did you get the new heels? (I have only bought 1 present myself - will be rushing around next weekend)

TYMELESS - horrible bowler, don't even remember my best score but it was low, very low. something i'm good at - writing (i think)

BISCCOUPLE - welcome

and a hello to GYPSYWITCH - sounds like the handle fits in more ways than one ;)

MOOD - ecstatic

PANTIES - am so boring these days, see other posts

DESIRE - I have a raging crush on someone I know professionally. In her (early?) 40s, aquiline face, twinkling eyes, dark slightly salt-and-pepper hair, tall with curves, we enjoy each others' company tremendously. i dreamt of her last night, fingers and hands tracing the bones of her face, mouth and tongue traveling from lips to soft cheek, following the curve of her neck as I unbuttoned her shirt to expose her collarbone, the line of which I also followed with my mouth, hands retracing lips' movements, slowly moving to the round curve of breast, resting on first one then her other nipple, tracing the curve of belly to mons, and lower, exploring vulva and cleft with lips, tongues and fingers/hand... then i awoke filled with desire and unable to completely satisfy due to my new piercing. patience, patience, patience... (I don't know that I will ever voice my desire to her, not only because of our professional relationship but because I am afraid of rejection - the biggest problem (yes?), with women connecting with each other, it's often so much easier for me to face rejection from a man...)

wish me luck today on work - i have a monday morning deadline and will be pulling an all-nighter.

~ J
 
Last edited:
damnstupididiot said:
Hey gypsywitch, I was born and raised on Oahu, I dont really wanna say what school I go to, but I'll tell u that i live on the Ewa side of the island

P.S.- nice pics, and hell yea it's gonna be busy when the baby comes :rolleyes:
Ah... gotcha. You probably don't remember when Kalakaua Ave. wasn't a strip mall on da beach side. The Ala Moana shopping center was like 'big time' modern and the only thing like that around. The Polynesian Cultural Center deeply effected me when I was about nine. It was a large part of what prompted me to become a performer. My daughter is six and she just saw the movie Whale Rider for the first time yesterday. She wanted to know why I was crying when it wasn't a sad part. Tears just roll down my face when those Native songs are sung. Its beautiful, spiritual, and so terribly sad how modern life has taken over. My husband and I were playing in the sun nude and smokin' weed on the Iao Valley river on Maui when Natives in the rain forest brush up the slope started singing on a Sunday. We never saw them and only heard them, but I said we needed to leave quickly. He didn't think we should have to leave and I let him know that they were having church so we just got dressed and moved down to a more public spot. I left them a leaf tied wish cross on the rock where we'd been out of respect.
 
hey Neon .. yes I did get some new heels ... very sexxxy ... now I need a digicam! they are black mules .. about 3" heel ... actually comfortable to wear (so far)

dont burn out on the overnighter (hugs)

hiya Gypsy .. hope your weekend is going well
 
Hi All

I'm back.

A quote for now. Will catch up later :rose:

You were born with potential.
You were born with goodness and trust.
You were born with ideals and dreams.
You were born with greatness.
You were born with wings.
You are not meant for crawling, so don't.
You have wings.
Learn to use them and fly!

 
mood = good had only an 8 hour work day and i got to play santa at work so got to make all the kids happy that was fun.

craving = hormones eh ;)

underwear = black boxers :( black bra :)

btw i bowled a 559 series friday 167 192 200 :)

wb nirvana, and neon your far from boring i'd like to see your boring collection of undergarments ;)

Tiffany
 
GOOD morning everyone! :rose:

Had a nice weekend.. didn't do much though. Ended up going to a Christmas party Sat. night for a little while and that's about it. Can't wait til this weekend though- have a couple parties to go to.

Nirvanadragones: Welcome back! Hope your weekend away was relaxing and fun! I like the quote! sort of hmm... inspiring :)

Tymeless- playing Santa sounds like fun! Kinda jealous that only guys get to play that part - Seems like a lot of fun anyway! And congrats on the great bowling game... I don't think I could get that score if I played 10 games LOL

Neon- SO glad to hear you're feeling better! I have been lucky so far this year not to have been sick at all <knock on wood>

Toy- <crossing fingers for that digi cam> ;)

Have a great day all!

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you like to be?

I will give my answer in a little while :)

Ok.. my answer
I guess it wouldn't matter where I was.. as long as I had a special someone with me. Though a warm beach somewhere in the South Pacific would be nice.
 
Last edited:
g'morning all you sexxy women

I had an ok weekend, did a bit of shopping & a bit of playing mixed in with the day-to-day normal stuff

only 2 weeks of work left 'til the xmas break .. yaaayy

sxxyblueyes, If you want to play Santa .. I'd sit on your lap

todays panties are blue satin, with a matching bra of course

Answer of the day: I would like to be on a beach in the Carribean somewhere, very private, feeling the sun on my skin, the hot sand between my toes, a cool drink in my hand .. and a special someone closeby :rose:
 
thanks sxxyblueyes :)

mood = confused dealing with the whole sexual orientation labeling thing and its so much more confusing as a mtf heh can't figure things out i'm not attracted to guys in a sexual way at all but i want to be penetrated like a woman gets penetrated and for some reason i have this craving to suck a cock and don't have the slightest idea why or even what to do if i did.

underwear = red and blue cotton brief panties size 5 ;) and no bra work both jobs still to chicken to risk someone noticing me in a bra.

Luv
Tiffany

i guess right now if i could be anywhere it would a) be in a doctors office getting my first perscription for hormones but thats still 6 months away... if i could be anywhere else it would be in japan :)
 
and while i'll agree that its not fair only males get to play santa i would of rather not been considered a male ;) but it was nice to see the joy on the kids faces. and i'm with toy i'd sit on your lap too.
 
My heart goes out to you Sweetie... sexuality is something powerful and strong and complicated enough to deal with (or not to deal with) under any circumstances. You have taken on a brave journey. Give it time, give it time.

You are a unique and beautiful person. Do not undermine yourself by trying to analyse and understand something that is still in the process of being shaped.

Perhaps try and savour this journey. As hard and frustrating as it might be, it is part of your foundation and part of your "now". Live it. It is you.

I guess i have already said too much for the public board. PM should have been more appropriate. Sorry :)

Namaste.







Tymeless said:
and while i'll agree that its not fair only males get to play santa i would of rather not been considered a male ;) but it was nice to see the joy on the kids faces. and i'm with toy i'd sit on your lap too.
 
sxxyblueyes said:
Well... Ho Ho Ho honey.. c'mere and tell me what you want! :D


ooooo .. snuggling into your lap ....

I want a camera cell phone and an iPod and a trip to the Caribbean and a nice digital camera and some new clothes and, and .... some other stuff too ... but I'll have to whisper in your ear :devil:
 
i like pm's feel free to send them i wouldn't mind chatting sometime anyhow ;)

or u can ask me for my yahoo msn or aim and i'll tell yas ;)
 
toy! said:
ooooo .. snuggling into your lap ....

I want a camera cell phone and an iPod and a trip to the Caribbean and a nice digital camera and some new clothes and, and .... some other stuff too ... but I'll have to whisper in your ear :devil:

Whisper away darlin ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top