Star Wars 3.5 (closed to Jadeknight)

As the air in the cargo bay equalized, both Jaden and Laura removed their helmets. Jaden stared at the attractive petite, slim, Jedi Knight with fiery red hair and hazel eyes. She was beautiful with full lips and fair skin tone however she stood only at five feet and three inches tall. Her size did not diminish her power. Jaden had no doubts she was a powerful fighter with full access to the force abilities.

“You are not part of the rebel alliance, are you?” She asked Jaden as she studied him.

Jaden nodded in agreement and added “Smuggler…but hired to rescue you.”

Their conversation was interrupted as the personnel entrance door to the cargo hold opened and Aima walked in.

“Well …” Aima started thrusting her large chest out a little more as if to show Laura she was the dominate female on this ship “Laura Khiles it has been a while … I see you continue to get into trouble and need rescuing.”

Laura bristled at Aima comments “Ahh last time I checked, I’m the Jedi knight and you’ll address me appropriately as Master Khiles.”

“I’m more than your equal … I will do no such silly thing” Aima answered firmly.

“Again, you think you know better and fight against years of tradition. That is why you are such a danger. The darkside will find you and turn you. Then we will all be in trouble.” Laura stated confidently.

“The darkside just learn that Aima Edo is not to be farkeled with. Just ask Darth Dultash and Darth Saqol. Oops ... you can’t … that is because they are dead.” Aima bragged.

Jaden knew Aima had said too much … bragging about killing Sith Lords was just plain stupid. He also knew this conversation needed to end before the two started fighting.

“Aima … status of the data recovery off the x-wing fighter?” Jaden asked to change the subject.

Aima looked over to him and soften right away. A sexy smile appeared on her lips.

“Yes … I was able to get it all downloaded. I have also attached a tow to the damaged fighter. I think it can be repaired, if not, we can hide the fighter so the empire spends more time and resources looking for it. Jammer has been recovered. Lastly, that ship that appeared had the marking of Azkul's merks. I think they were following some faint signal. They did not even scan in our direction. I locked on to their propulsion trail … we can follow them if you want. Thoughts?” She asked.
 
Last edited:
Things were definitely going to get interesting for him if both of the ladies decided to stay on the ship with him. Not that he wouldn't mind the company, but he could almost cut the tension between the two with a lightsaber. He brushed aside the thoughts as Aima went through everything she had done. He hmmed for a few moments as he looked between the two ladies and down the corridor.

"Well, I have an idea of what to do now. If you ladies will follow me, I'll explain."

He gave them about a moment to gather themselves before he was walking out of the cargo hold and down the corridor.

"We're going after the mercenary ship to see what they are doing. Don't worry about the x-wing, it will just weighs us down. While Aima was downloading the information from your ship Laura, a bit of code was embedded into the system at the same time. If we aren't back in an hour to retrieve the ship, it's been programmed to wipe itself and self-destruct. Less chance of the Empire getting a hold of the rebels' secrets."

He had reached the cockpit and sat down by the time he finished, since the ship was small. Aima sat down in the co-pilot's chair as Laura stood in the doorway. He punched a few buttons on the console, releasing the x-wing from the tow cable. He clicked his tongue on his teeth for a moment before smiling to the two ladies.

"Time to show you why the Empire were the sore losers in my winning of my baby in that card game."

He turned back to the console, flicking a few switches. There was a low hum that was heard for a second and then gone. The view outside the cockpit window had gone dark and the console screens showed a loss of all navigation.

"Cloaking shield is active."

Behind him, Laura blinked for a moment.

"How do you have a cloaking shield? I had heard those things were rare to non-existent. And you can't navigate with using them without special equipment."

Jaden lifted his hand for a moment, wiggling his finger at her.

"My secret. And just watch me show you how it's done.

He sat back in his seat, his hands on the controls as he began to concentrate. Using the Force, he reach out slowly searching for the crew of Azkul's mercenaries. Though the viewscreen was blank, they were soon underway as they shot towards the source of the other beacon. It took only a few moments before they were at a full stop again.

Jaden took a deep breathe for a moment as he released his concentration from his piloting. He flipped another switch just before the cloaking device was shut off. The view screen was clear once more, showing them only a few yards from the mercenary ship that was orbiting a small asteroid.

"Another little feature that was built into my ship was a stealth system. Unless someone has their radar directly scanning us, we don't show up. All transponders are off, so they don't know we're here unless they look right at us. Aima, do keep the guns trained on them while we see what they are up to."
 
Aima knew the ship had a stealthy shape, but true stealth came from small micro design elements in the ship’s skin. It surprised Aima some that the Stellar Storm had those design elements providing true stealth performance. But Aima real surprise was with the ship’s cloaking shield technology.

“Would have been nice, if you told me the ship had cloaking technology. I would not have had to leave you two in the middle of space to avoid those merks!” Aima complained to Jaden. He gave her another one of those sheepish grins. Aima sighed he was just too cute to stay mad at. DRUK!


“Aima, stop complaining” Laura grunted “the scanner shows a group of Merks on the asteroid below. Hard to tell but it appears to be a large group. They have digging equipment and are digging something up.” She stated

Aima glanced at the scanner then turned to Jaden. “I have an idea.”

“Oh Druk” Laura groaned, knowing what was coming next … some kind of reckless crazy idea.

Aima ignored Laura’s outburst and continued “With so many merks on the asteroid, let’s take over their ship.”

“What? We are going to board them … like pirates?” Laura asked sarcastically

“Exactly … I’ll even have a knife in my teeth as we swing over!” Aima said “Once we control their ship we can set up a little surprise for they’re return. And bingo … we have stopped them from whatever they are up to and we'll have whatever they dug out.”

“Why don’t we just get out of here?” Laura asked “this has nothing to do with us”

“Azkul's merks … are always up to no good. Trust me” Aima stated with confidence. “I just hope Azkul is not among the crew. That could be bad.”
 
Jaden was quiet, a little smirk on his face as he listened to Aima and Laura argue. At the same time, he reached out with the force, counting where all the mercenaries were. When he decided to final speak, he opened his eyes.

"I think that would be a good idea Aima, but we do it ny way."

He chuckled for a moment at Aima's look of glee and Luara's dumbfounded look.

"We only have four on the surface and two in the ship, probably for overwatch security. Aima, stay on the ship and keep the guns focused on the mining group. The heavy lasers are mounted in a fixed position forward beneath us."

Laura gathered herself for a moment.

"How..."

Jaden held a hand up, cutting her off.

"Later. Luara and I will infiltrate through the landing ramp. That ship design has the forward half pressurized from the cargo area. A hole in the main door with the light saber should depressurze and kill those on board. I'll occupy the ball laser turrent and attack the mining crew. Any questions?"
 
Murphy Law with MacGillicuddy's Corollary and Extension

“I have a question” Aima said “Why do I always come up with the best plans while … Drukhead over here, never does?” Aima asked pointing to Laura.

“Trust the force … that is what they teach us … But it is times like this that are most trying!” Laura said to herself with exasperation in her voice.

“Jaden, are you sure you don’t want me along on this dangerous mission? Laura might not be up to the task” Aima asked as she thrust her chest out again and stood higher on her toes to increase her height difference between Laura and herself.

Jaden smiled “Aima… you are needed here. Enjoy”

Jaden got up and led the way out of the cockpit. Laura followed but not before she stuck her tongue out at Aima and mouthed “He chose me … not you!”

“Druk” Aima said with some anger in her voice. Jaden had picked the jedi knight over her. She understood why. Leaving Laura on the ship alone there was a risk she might take off with the ship. That would be bad for Jaden and Aima. Anyhow, understanding and liking the situation were two different things. Aima sat back down in the cockpit and manned the main guns. As directed she refocused the guns on the mining group on the planet.

Jaden and Laura put on their space suits and headed over to the Azkul Mercenary Ship. It was at this point that Murphy’s Law kicked in.

Murphy Law
If anything can go wrong, it will
MacGillicuddy's Corollary: At the most inopportune time
Extension: it will be entirely your fault, and everyone will know it

What could possibly go wrong with the well-developed plan of Aima and Jaden? What could go right might be easier to answer! However, below is listed a series of bad things that could go “wrong” with the plan:

- The Merk Mining Group completes their efforts on the planet and start back up. Disrupting the timing of Jaden and Laura’s attack.
- Imperial X-wing fighters locate the Azkul Mercenary Ship and attack
- The x-wing fighter attack causes the Azkul Merks to turn on all their sensors revealing the Aima location.
- Aima is in the bathroom when all this happens!

Murphy’s Law has been augmented with MacGillicuddy's Corollary. This is to recognize that in some cases, ALL of Murphy’s bad things happen all at the most opportune times.

Lastly, with Aima suggesting the boarding idea and being in the bathroom at the start of the attack it was simple to blame it all on her. The failure of the attack plan was entirely Aima fault, and everyone knew it!

The Merk Mining Group loaded the metal containers into their shuttle and headed back to the mother ship.

The two Imperial X-wing fighters located the Azkul Mercenary Ship. They locked on and opened fired. Laser bolts smashing into the hull of the ship.

The Azkul Merks brought up all their sensors and weapon to return fire. The sensor detected the stellar storm just aft of their engines.

All of this happened, while Aima was in the bathroom. She had needed to go pee ... and thought she had a half a minute to do so while the other two were floating across the void. She heard the laser fire and ran out of the bath ... her pants left behind. Bottomless ... she raced to the cockpit.
 
Last edited:
Jaden had the kind of luck that things did go bad with his plans, but he always managed to figure a way through things. The situation had turned out to be no different. Some quick thinking and it soon felt like things were going in slow motion, at least to him. The x-wings added a new element to his plan, one which he could turn to his benefit.

He didn't know that the mercs had detected his ship, but that was a high possibility at this point. The x-wings would serve as two purposes, the first would be a distraction and the second would be they could attempt to disable the merc ship faster than he could. He and Laura might not be able to enter through the cargo bay, but the next weakest point, the ball turret. Once the x-wings attacked, it would be manned, but that was something he could deal with.

He looked towards Laura for a moment as he grabbed at her waist, pulling her against him. He yelled only one word to her, hoping she would understand.

"DISABLE!"

It was all a blur for him in the next few moments. Laura gave a yelp of surprise at his action before switching to relay the command to the x-wing pilots. Jaden's other hand pulled out his lightsaber, the white blade flaring to life in an arc as he brought it up from his waist.

He judged the distance between them and the merc's underbelly turret as he saw the things begin to move. With a swift flick of his wrist the lightsaber was flying off through space light a flat spinning white blade. Using the force, Jaden pushing the projectile along even faster.

The gunner had turned the guns on Jaden's ship just as the white lightsaber reached the quad-gun system. The deadly energy cut through the guns like paper and through the protective bubble around the gunner. The twirling lightsaber cut the gunner in two before shutting itself off, floating in the middle of the turret. With a large hole in the ball, the ship was losing air quite rapidly.

Only two of the remaining crew, the pilot and co-pilot, had enough time to grab a mask from beneath the console for emergency air. The other three died as they gasped for air, fighting each other for the last mask. The x-wings had heard Laura's command, confining their attack to the rear of the ship.

As soon as Jaden released his weapon, he was using the Force to pull the two of them towards the ship as well as push his lightsaber ahead of them. They reached the turret just seconds after the gunner was killed. Laura pulled out her lightsaber and cut out a chuck of the turret, letting it float away in space. He grabbed his lightsaber before motioning her first.

Laura gave him a smile for a moment.

"How noble of you."

Jaden grinned.

"Don't forget to say Arr."

"Don't spoil the moment."
 
Prepare to be boarded!

Laura and Jaden entered the Azkul mother ship with their lightsabers drawn. They rush to the cockpit as the X-wing fighters blasted at the main engines of the ship. The x-wing fighters were typically used by rebel forces, but these were piloted by imperial men. Laura had seen this before, but it was unusual. Nevertheless, it had been a stroke of luck for them, as she had been able to communicate with them on the command channel. Ordering them to disable the Azkul’s mother ship and not destroy it.

Once inside the cockpit, Laura displayed her Jedi Knight fighting skills by quickly dispatching the two Azkul’s merks. Jaden headed over to the scanner display, which was beeping. A quick glance at the scanner, told him all he needed to know.

“The Merk’s on the surface, they packed up and are almost aboard.” He warned Laura

“Why isn’t Aima doing anything?” Laura asked in confusion as the cargo bay door alarm sounded indicating the arrival of the surface merks.

Jaden just shrugged his shoulders “I don’t know … she gets distracted easily. I swear sometimes I feel like I need to reminder her to put on her pant in the morning.”

Aima

“DRUKKKK” Aima yelled as she saw the Merk’s coming up from the surface. The main guns of the Stellar Storm were pointed right at them. But Aima had seen the x-wing fighters swinging around for another attack. She had to make a decision … defend against the fighters or blast the merks.

She yelled “DRUKKK” again and turned the main guns at the approaching fighters. She opened fired with everything the ship had … which was a lot. The main guns were of a Gatling design, unique to the ship. The volume of fire they could produce was amazing and unexpected by most opponents. The x-wing fighter’s shielding was overwhelmed and both ship exploded in two fireballs.

Aima quickly move the gun’s back to the Merk’s but it was too late, they had already reached the cargo bay. She flipped on her comlink and warned Jaden of the situation.

“Jaden, Laura … Merks from the surface are entering your cargo bay … repeat merks from the surface are in your cargo bay!” Aima shouted in fear.

Jaden’s imagine appear on her hologram comlink. “Thanks, we know. Why aren’t you wearing any pants?” He asked with a disbelieving expression on his face. Aima face changed to one of horror. She realized that in her haste to warn them, she had not turned off the holo-image projector and both Laura and Jaden were now seeing her with no pants on.

“I’ll explain later …” She gasped in fear not sure how to answer his question. Just before she flipped off the commslink, she could hear laser fire being exchanged near Jaden.

“DRUK” she gasped as she ran to the Stellar Storm’s cargo bay and jumped into a space suit. Seconds later …. She was in space ... racing toward the Merk’s mother ship open cargo bay door to surprise the Merks from behind. Speaking of behinds … the space suit felt rough against her naked ass!
 
Jaden and Laura ducked back into the cockpit as a couple of shots flew by, scorching the bulkhead. He glanced at the console for a moment before his light saber flared up, slicing through the controls.

"What was that for?"

Jaden smirked for a moment as he glanced towards Laura.

"Can't let them get away, now can we?"

He chuckled for a moment as she shook her head. He grabbed the pilot's lifeless body, pulling it in front of him as he put his saber away. Laura gave him a confused look for a moment.

"A shield. They shoot at the corpses while we return fire. Like this."

Since he had destroyed the controls, the gravity had been turned off. He pushed the body out of the cockpit before floating to the top of the door. He pulled out his blaster, looking out carefully. A few more bolts hit the body, spinning it off in one direction. Jaden fired several shots of his own in return.

He watched the second body get pushed out well, Laura firing from the floor.
 
Safety Tip … don’t attack Jedi Knights

Attacking a full Jedi knight must be done with a full proof plan or overwhelming odds or both. It is best if you use both. However retreat if neither condition is met. Because if you do not … the knight will thwart the attack and wipe out all of your forces.

The Merk attackers were surprised to see the floating bodies heading at them. They blasted away at them, cutting laser beam sized holes in them. This had no effect on Jaden or Laura. Jaden and Laura return fire however was far more effective. The accurate laser shots cleared the hallway of the 4 merks.

“Blasters are effective … but such messy clumsy weapons!” Laura scoffed as she pulled out her lightsaber. Jaden did the same. They floated down the corridor and took up positions near the entrance door from the lower decks. The door slid open as the next squad of merks came charging into the passageway.

A series of lightersaber strikes and the squad was cut to pieces. Their body parts floated around in the zero gravity along with blood droplets. It was a gruesome mess.

“Lightsaber are so much cleaner” Jaden observed with sarcasm dripping from his voice. He pushed a severed arm out of the way and slid open the door to enter the lower decks and the cargo bay. Sudden the whole ship shook violently.

“What the FARKLE was that?” Laura asked Jaden.

Jaden had an upset look on his face. “AIMA!!” He exclaimed as the two raced towards the cargo bay.

Butt … Butt … what about Aima?

Aima was a hyperactive, carefree, happy, adventurous, idiot in battle. But somehow, unclear to even herself, she managed to win them. She pulled out her multi-color lightsaber. The brilliant light beam sprang out and shifted through spectrum. Orange, silver, cyan, viridian, gold, bronze, and black could be seen as she was almost to the cargo hanger. A single color saber may have gone unnoticed but the multiple color shifts caught a merk’s eye.

“Hey ... over there!” He shouted and 10 Merks turned and started firing at Aima.

“DRUK!!” Aima yelled as she tried to dodge all the laser fire. She had nothing to push against, being in space. So all she could do was wiggle and twist her body to avoid the shots. It was working as the shots missed her, but as she got closer the Merk accuracy increased. She used her lightsaber to deflect the laser attacks and send the shots back at the merks. But it was hard to get all of them. Especially the ones aimed at the lower part of her body. One laser shot clipped her lower leg. Aima could hear “hissing” as the suit started to lose pressure. It would not affect her breathing air, as that was confined to her helmet. But losing pressure would exposure her lower body to the vacuum and extreme cold of space! Another cut off her belt … her pants started to slip off. She grabbed them and pulled them back on. “No more showing off my naked butt” She said to herself.

A second later she crashed landed in the cargo bay …there was just no other way to describe it. She had jumped so hard when she had left the Stellar Storm that there was no way to land gracefully in the cargo bay. She tumbled and finally smacked into the back of the shuttlecraft the Merks had used to go to the asteroid. The good news was the craft provide cover from all the laser fire. The bad news, they knew right where she was. Aima knew exactly what the merks would do next. Come at her from both side of the craft. So she did the unexpected. Her lightsaber cut the bolt off the rear door of the shuttlecraft and she quickly stepped in. She pushed off towards the cockpit of the small craft and landed in the pilot’s chair.

Without thinking, she started the engines and the craft shot forward. This did two things … first it blasted all the merks trying to enter the craft through the rear door out into space with her engine wash. Second the shuttlecraft ran over all the Merks in front of the craft. There were only one or two left to deal with after this single action.

“Damn I’m good!” Aima bragged then she looked up and noticed that there was no way she would be able to turn the shuttlecraft away from a collision with the cargo bay wall!

“OH DRUK!” She yelled and in a panic pushed the ejection seat button. She was propelled upward as the craft smashed into the wall. Luckily the craft did not explode. Unlucky, the ejection seat was headed for its own collision with the overhead structure of the cargo bay. Aima unbuckled and pushed free of the seat. Her pants had been caught on a part of the seat and her violent actions managed to rip her pant off … she was pantless again … as she grabbed an overhead beam and hung there. She was dodging laser fire from the few remaining Merks as Jaden and Laura entered the cargo bay.
 
Jaden and Laura were more focused on the last mercs before worrying about Aima. A few well placed laser blasts and all that was left of the mercs were floating corpses. The two noticed were Aima was, and Jaden shook his head as Laura yelled at Aima.

"Aima! Get some pants on for druk's sakes!"

Leaving Aima to Laura, Jaden wanted to find out what cargo the mercs had been after. Maneuvering his way to the back of the shuttlecraft, opening the rear doors. Inside were four large barrels labeled "Medical supplies". Jaden smirked.

"Medical supplies my foot. No one's that stupid."

He moved to the barrels, opening one up to peer inside. Inside the barrel were several packed vials inside small boxes. The boxes were covered with skulls and warnings about the deadly contents in several languages. Shaking his head, Jaden closed the lid once more before checking his air supply. They had half an hour before needing to get back to the ship and the mercs' ship was disabled, as well as the shuttlecraft.

Moving back out of the shuttlecraft, he could hear the ladies arguing about Aima's antics once again. He sighed and cleared is throat.

"Ladies, you can argue back on ship. In the meantime, we got some very dangerous cargo to destroy. I have an idea, but I wanna hear what you guys say."
 
Aima and Laura

“Aima Edo … I see you continue to get into trouble and need rescuing.” Laura said mocking Aima earlier statement after she had been rescued.

Aima release her grip on the overhead structure and pushed off towards the Laura. Her zero gravity descent was not very graceful as she was still naked below her waist.

“The difference between our two rescues is I had the situation totally under control. I was not running out of oxygen almost ready to die!” Aima pointed out.

“At least my pussy and ass were not almost frozen solid!” Laura countered.

Aima grunted and pulled off a pair of pants from a dead Merk. They were too big for her, but she put them on anyhow. She made sure the heating unit inside them, turned on right away.

"Ladies, you can argue back on ship. In the meantime, we got some very dangerous cargo to destroy. I have an idea, but I wanna hear what you guys say." Jaden asked. Jaden explained what he had found, the blackwing virus that Foo Wu had hidden.

“Small universe …” Aima commented as Laura just shook her head.

“The empire is out of control.” Laura added.

“So what is your idea Jaden?” Aima asked as she rubbed her legs and ass trying to get them to warm up.
 
He watched Aima for a moment rubbing herself trying to warm up, before answering. This, of course, got a smirk from Laura. He chuckled softly and shook his head.

"Well, the controls of the ship are destroyed, and it seems Aima managed to take out the shuttle on her own. So that leaves carting these four barrels out into space by hand. So the empire doesn't get the virus, we can just toss it all into the system's sun. Easy."

Laura blinked for a moment.

"What about my ship and the empire patrols?"

Jaden lifted his hand, as if waving aside her concerns.

"Your ship is going to explode in half an hour and I have empire id codes. Don't ask."

He grinned for a moment as he could see the ladies get ready to open their mouths about his id codes. He ducked back inside the shuttle, carefully pushing the barrels out of the shuttle and onto the cargo loading ramp where they floated to be collected.
 
Jaden, Laura, and Aima traveled back to the Stellar Storm as the deadly barrels floated away from the disabled ship behind them. The three of them entered the Stellar Storm and Laura and Jaden took off their space suits. Aima remove her helmet and space jacket but for already explained reasons her space suit pants stayed on.

Jaden expertly piloted the ship to gather up the barrels. He then turned the ship towards the nearest sun. The asteroid field was so large and it contained several small solar systems. The nearest one was only a few minutes away. Laura had suggested that they make it look like the Azkul’s Mercenary Ship suffered damage during the battle with the imperial xwing fighters and succulently blew up. In that way any evidence of Jedi lightsabers being used would be hidden. Before leaving Laura fired a quick series of laser shots at the Azkul ship’s main reactor. The ship went high order producing a nice explosion.

“You are so destructive!” Aima commented to Laura

“Look who is talking” Laura said back.

Minutes later Jaden released the barrels in tow and watched them impact into the sun’s surface.

“Another profitable mission!” He commented as he turned on the empire id codes and the Stellar Storm slipped quietly out of the asteroid field and past the imperial blockade. He jumped into hyperspace a minute later heading back to the rebel held base on the ice planet of Edan II.

With the excitement over Aima stated “Well … if I’m not needed anymore … I’m going to take a nice warm bath.” She had directed the comment at Jaden, a not so subtle hint for him to join her. A few minutes later she was in her nice warm bath, full of old fashion bubbles. When she heard her cabin door open.

“Jaden … jump in … the water is warm!” She called out to who ever entered

But instead of Jaden walking into the bathroom it was Laura.

“I don’t mind if I do …” She said as she stripped off her space suit and stood naked before a somewhat shocked Aima!
 
Laura continued to smile sweetly as she leaned down, a finger running underneath the shocked Aima's chin.

"I may not be Jaden, but there's no reason I can't join, since you did give an open invitation. Now move a little and I can watch your back."

Sure, the two of them always fought, but there was no reason for a little civility between the two Jedi. Well not the type that Luara had gotten in her mind. Aima blinked a couple of times at the strange turn of events, moving forward a little to give Luara room.

With a smile, the redhead slipped carefully behind the well-endowed Jedi, picking up a washcloth. After lathering up the cloth, it went up and down Aima's back slowly, some of Laura's nails grazing Aima's skin. The contact sent shivers up Aima's back, who tried to bite back a moan. The moan was caught by Luara, who leaned forward, whispering in Aima's ear.

"So you like that?"

Still in a bit of shock, Aima could only nod, her fingers tightening on her knees. Laura whispered softly in her ear.

"You know, I was a little envious of you, of these.."

The cloth dropping into the bubbly water before Luara's small hands were sliding around Aima, taking her large flesh globes in her hands. Aima gasped at the contact, her nipples hardened. She shifted a bit, turning her head to see Luara better.

"Really?"

"Really."

Aima's eyes widen for a moment as her mouth was taken by Laura's, the redhead's fingers squeezing and kneading Aima's large breast. It took a couple of seconds before Aima gave in, moaning as she pressed into Laura's hands as she returned the kiss, tongues entwining. Both Jedi knew these course of action could lead to a darker path, but the pleasure it invoked was wonderful.

Needing something to do with her hands, Aima slid hers over Luara's, moaning more into the kiss as her breasts were kneaded faster. The kiss was soon broke, the redhead nibbling softly at Aima's shoulder. One hand continued to knead as the other moved downward, nails grazing over Aima's skin. Aima shifted as she could feel the pleasure coursing through her, rubbing her legs together as she leaned head aside for Laura.

Laura's fingers grazed lightly over Aima's clit, causing her to gasp softly. Her hips bucked up a little before rolling towards the teasing fingers. Laura's teeth grazed on Aima's neck as her fingers elicited more moans and cries of pleasure from Aima. Aima's hands tightened over Laura's.

"Oh drunk...yes...ohhhh.."

Laura's fingers soon traced along Aima's nether lips, who spread her thighs as best she could in the tub. She teased Aima for several moments before sliding two fingers deeply into her. She searched carefully for the Jedi's sweet spot, her ministrations rewarded by a loud gasp from Aima. Concentrating on that spot, Laura soon brought Aima to an overwhelming orgasm, who cried out as she pressed back against Laura.

"DRUK!"

There was a few moments of silence as Aima tried to catch her breath. Their little time of pleasure was interrupted by Jaden over the intercom.

"Ladies better wrap up things, two minutes till we leave hyperspace."

Laura laughed softly.

"Perhaps we can continue he this later...with Jaden."
 
Avoid Attachments

A Jedi is discouraged from forming attachments. An attachment is not well defined but in most cases this is interpreted to mean a Jedi is not to marry. There are some exceptions, but in most cases they are to avoid this kind of attachment. Some reason it is because Jedi could create dynasties of those strong in the Force through marriage. Some reason it is to ensure the first tenet of the code, “There is no emotion, there is peace” is followed. Marriage (i.e. love) is an emotion, a powerful emotion which can affect the self-discipline a Jedi must have to elude the dark side. In some eras, not that long ago, celibacy was enforced to be part of the Jedi Order.

What had happened between Laura and Aima was not an attachment. However, it could be the start of one. Laura knew she and Aima were both strong with the force. But the big breasted white haired Echani was not a Jedi. There was also no chance of them forming a dynasty as they were both female and neither wanted to have children. Laura also reasoned that a deep love between the two of them was unlikely as both of them liked men more than women … and Aima total reckless behavior would drive Laura crazy very quickly. So this kind of “casual” sex was low risk for the self-discipline destroying attachment to form.

Nevertheless, Laura was amazed at how wonderful Aima breasts and pussy had felt. The pleasure she had given to the busty Echani had made her feel good too. She almost wanted to ignore Jaden request and stay in the bath. But her Jedi training kicked in and she stood up.

“Hurry up … milk cow!” She teased Aima as she stepped out of the bath and dried off.

“Laura … I thought … you liked my breasts?” Aima asked. Her pussy was still quivering from the powerful orgasm Laura had given her as she stood up. Her massive jugs swaying gently as she stood before Laura.

“Yes … I like that they could feed a whole herd they are so big! Now get a move on … Bovine!” Laura commented as she slipped her cloth back on and left the room.

“Wow … that woman is very confusing!!” Aima said to herself and she dressed and returned to the cockpit. Jaden had just come out of hyperspace and was descending on the ice planet of Edan II.

“I already informed them of the successful mission.” Jaden told Aima as he looked at the ship’s controls and entered the base landing area.

“Well, I expect we are going to get a hero’s welcome then!” Aima commented excitedly. "What do you think? Girlfriend!" Aima asked Laura, as she gave Laura's ass a nice slap!

“Watch it" Laura warned Aima over the ass slap. "I doubt we'll get a welcome” Laura said shaking her head. As Jaden landed the ship. Everyone could see there was no welcoming party. It turned out Laura was right. They were greeted by a pair of droids, one was there for ship maintenance and the other was a medical droid ready to treat any injuries they might have.

“I guess everyone is still a bit upset over my last outburst.” Aima said more to herself than to Jaden or Laura.

"You think?" Laura replied with mockery in her voice. Aima seemed to shake off the thought that everyone was still upset and asked Laura and Jaden. “I’m hungry … How about we get some food at the mess hall … and collect on the reward for the mission?”
 
Last edited:
Jaden really wasn't one to be into big receptions or social gatherings. So he was happy that there wasn't a big crowd waiting when they landed, though Aima seemed upset at not getting one.

He heard Aima's suggestion of grabbing a bite, but didn't respond went. He pulled out a small data chip, handing it to the maintence droid. It contained the most basic of information on the ship, what systems to fix, and normal maintence for the ship. After all, he really wasn't keen on giving out more secrets than he needed. The droid beeped for a moment in response of thanks before heading to the ship.

He smiled and patted the shoulder of the medical bot for a moment.

"I didn't take any injuries that need taken care of, but you can check with the ladies."

He paused for a moment before looking at the ladies. He didn't say anything yet, but walked to them, putting an arm around them in a group hug.

"You ladies deserve a bonus reward for such wonderful help."

Laura only had a moment to raise an eyebrow before Jaden pressed his lips against Aima's, kissing her for several seconds. He broke the kiss and then gave one to Laura has well, a hand on their shapely rears for a teasing squeeze. He pulled away, licking his lips for a moment.

"I'm not really hungry, but I could use a drink. I'll go find some alcohol while you ladies pick up the reward."

He gave them a wink before walking further into the base. He also figured Laura would have to give her mission debriefing, which he didn't want to hang around for.
 
A kiss and a drink!

Laura was a bit in shock at Jaden kiss as she looked over to Aima. Aima on the other hand, was still gasping for breath from Jaden's kiss. To her Jaden’s kisses were something else.

“A kiss for a bonus?” Laura asked. Mocking the reward as she brushed back her fiery red hair from her face. “Does Jaden think he is some kind of sex droid?”

“Speak for yourself, that kiss was amazing! My body is still quivering!” Aima gasped. She knew her reaction to Jaden’s kisses had something to do with her use of love as her source of power for the force. But Jaden seemed to be an extra good match or source for her unique application of force power. She could not wait to get him into bed with her ... she would be more powerful than any Sith lord!

“Well … I have to admit … That bath tub session has me ready for more” Laura said looking over to Aima. “Maybe some fun with Jaden is what we need! Meet you at The Cloudy Nebula”

“Ugh … do we have to go there! Bubry Rem and I have some history you know” Aima whined.

“Only pub on the base!” Laura said with some glee and headed off to give her debrief.

Aima walked toward the financial department not as happy as someone who was going to collect a nice reward should be.

The Cloudy Nebula is a small pub in the outer part of the Edan II outpost. Togruta proprietor named Bubry Rem runs the place, and he loves to fill the place with people. Togrutans love large groups. So the pub is a perfect place for the crew of the Stellar Storm to get a drink, play sabacc, and even look for new work!

An hour later, Aima walked towards the Pub and noted the distinctive forward fuselage and wings of an x-wing fighter above the entrance.

“Still looks the same” Aima said to herself as she entered the pub. Helmets and other relics of galactic past dot the interior of the saloon, reminding patrons of the wartime history of the pub. The pub was heated by small stoves with stovepipes leading up to the ceiling all around the place. She spotted Jaden sitting near one of those small heater units.

Aima did not walk over to him directly. She headed for the bar first. The bar counter was painted with the silhouettes of squadron fighters, and the colorful insignia of the units flying out of the base.

Hanging on one of the walls was a 3D HoloNet News screen. The news was still discussing the problems with the holonet and the massive manhunt and investigation into why the system was still broken. Aima mouth formed a small smirk knowing she and Jaden had really messed up the empire with their actions. Her thoughts were quickly broken when a Togruta with green and white skin patterns on his face and various body parts came over from behind the bar and looked at her.

“Aima … why you are as beautiful as ever!” Bubry Rem declared as loud as he could, holding up his hands as if he was praising a god.

“SHHHH, not so loud” Aima whispered to him

But the damage was done. Most of the rebel fighters in the pub stopped talking and looked at her. She just sighed.

“Bubry Rem how have you been?” Aima asked politely.

“Lonely without you in my bed!” Bubry Rem replied

Aima needed to change the subject and quickly. So she ordered the drink she wanted. “I’d like some Corellian rum. I’ll be drinking with the quiet human over there” Aima said and pointed at Jaden. “If you can spare the time … please join us and we can get caught up” Aima suggested.

“I’ll be over with your drink … and all drinks are on me tonight!” Bubry Rem answered beaming. Aima walked over to Jaden table and sat down.

“The owner will be over soon. He had a crush on me. So this might get awkward” Aima warned Jaden.
 
Jaden had ordered a straight-up vodka, so he wasn't trying to be fancy tonight. He raised the glass as Aima came over and sat down next to him. He chuckled a little at her warning.

"Don't worry about that. I'll take care of things."

He gave a wink for a moment before glancing towards the news screen as a breaking news flashed on the screen. An image of a woman looking very similar in physical make-up to Aima was posted in the upper right corner. The female human reporter went on to say how the pictured unknown female, said to be connected to the Holonet disaster was wanted by the Hutts.

The woman continued on to say that bounty hunters from all parts of the galaxy were called upon to help track down this female for the Hutt family. Her current whereabouts were last reported at Cloud City.

Jaden shook his head for a moment as the segment changed to the current weather. He was about to say something when Laura walked in through the enterence. He raised his glass to point her over their way. The red headed Jedi smiled and sat down beside Jaden as Bubry Rem came over with Aima's drink.

"And one Corriellan Rum for my sweet."

Jaden laughed for a moment before he reached down and slipped his arm around both ladies with a little smile.

"Sorry, but these ladies are spoken for."

The bartender seemed taken back for a moment before he grinned to Aima.

"Well, you know where to find me if things don't work out. And what can I get for you beautiful?"

Bubry grinned for a moment a Laura.
 
As Laura sat down the noise level at The Cloudy Nebula returned to normal. Aima was glad. And she was also glad Jaden had defended her from Bubry Rem advances. Laura ordered her favorite drink and owner of the pub went off to fill it.

“This place has not changed … seems like old times” Aima said to Laura. She glanced around the pub and saw two Bothans in the corner talking quietly. She could not remember their names but they had been lovers. Apparently they were still lovers as she watched them kiss. She saw the Red Kilt squadron laughing raucously at one table about some joke, one of them told, as they all ordered another round of drinks. She noticed Dex at the bar. He was a wizard at repairing damaged ships. Dex was having his traditional bowl of soup. Even the droids scampering about, with trays full of food and drinks felt familiar. All these things were soothing to Aima

“I guess I forgot how much I liked this place” Aima commented as she thought back to her reluctance to return here. A droid arrived and dropped off Laura drink.

“Just wait until someone gets drunk enough to challenge you … then your tune will change.” Laura pointed out as she took a sip of her drink.

“With you here … I think everyone will behave.” Aima countered. Aima could feel the happy living Force among the noisy, joyful, chaotic activities of the beings around her. She could also feel Jaden and Laura’s eyes on her, so she refocused on the people at the table.

“So how was your debrief.” Aima asked Laura.

“Fine” Laura answered. Aima had not expected more of an answer than that, given it was most likely a classified subject, but Laura surprised her by continuing to talk.

“I was informed during the debrief about the holonet events. The Empire and the Hutts are no longer allies. There is not an open war among them, but things have turned ugly.” Laura pointed out.

Jaden smiled and looked at the two beautiful women he was with, Laura with her red hair and sleek sexy body and Aima with her white hair and voluptuous body and abundant chest.

He leaned in closer and whispered to the two “That is why we need to go to Tatooine”

Laura and Aima looked at him

“What?” Aima asked followed by Laura asking “Why?”

“The enemy of your enemy is your friend” Jaden pointed out “And I think there will be profit in helping the Hutts.”

“That place is a cesspool of the galaxy. The number of criminals, assassins, and just plain assholes that you can find there is worse than what was in the old galactic senate!” Aima joked.

Laura thought about what Jaden was suggesting. His idea had merit. “I can’t just leave the base. The council might have other duties for me.” Laura pointed out.

“You would think the council would welcome a new ally? We will need a Jedi for the talks” Jaden suggested.

“The Hutts can’t be trusted” Laura pointed out.

“Not true. They run a business, an illegal business, but a business nonetheless. They follow rules, different than some businesses, but they can be trusted. You can’t have a business the size of their without trust.” Jaden explained.

“I know a really awesome cantina in port Mos Eisley"” Aima commented. That was when Aima felt a tap on her shoulder. It was one of the members of Red Kilt squadron.

“The Red Kilt’s wish to accept your challenge” The man stated.

“UGH!” Aima grunted. Laura started to laugh. “THIS IS NOT FUNNY” Aima scolded Laura.

“Do you concede?” The Red Kilt man asked.

“No… but can we just not do this?” Aima begged the man.

“Sounds like you want to concede?” The man said.

“Fine! Have it your way. Outside the pub in 5 minutes.” Aima replied.

Jaden looked over to Laura and she explained “Aima … in one of her dumber moments a while ago, stated she could beat any squadron in hand to hand combat. The whole squadron at the same time! Surprisingly she has won every challenge and thus her legend keeps growing. And so do the number of challenges. They just keep coming. She can never just enjoy an evening here. She always gets challenged. I think it is hilarious!”

“I also said that the Jedi’s have it all wrong and the whole Jedi de-attachment thing is stupid.” Aima added.

“Yes … you sure know how to make friends!” Laura mocked Aima with a big smile on her face.

Aima got up “I’ll be back soon” She said as she walked toward the Pub’s exit.

“Don’t break anything!” Laura teased as Aima just grunted in response. The 10 members of the Red Kilts followed Aima through the exit.

Laura looked over to Jaden. “Finally we have some private time!” The sound of fighting could be heard over the music of the pub. Jaden could hear fists connecting with bodies, and bodies slamming into the ground. In about 10 minutes, Aima walked back through the pub front door. She was limping, there were cuts and bruises on her face and her skin tight white outfit was covered in dirt with blood spots.

There was no sign of any Red Kilt squadron members.

She made it back to the table “Can we go now!” She asked in a pissed off mood. Bubry Rem came rushing over with a medical kit and asked “Just like old times … can I kiss anything to make it better?” He flirted.
 
Last edited:
Jaden chuckled for a moment as Aima came back to the table, covered in dirt and blood. He grinned at Bubry for a moment.

"I'm sure she's fine."

Jaden pushed back from the table, leaving his empty glass.

"Well, let's go and get you cleaned up Aima. Then you two can show me around."

He didn't feel like flying off once more yet, just find a nice shower and a bed to sleep in. Laura chimed in with a grin.

"Maybe Jaden can wash your back Aima."

Aima blinked for a moment, blushing a bit. She huffed for a moment before grabbing Jaden's hand, leading them out.

"So where's a good place to crash tonight ladies?"

Laura grinned for a moment.

"You can come to ny room. We can share the bed while Aima sleeps on the floor."

The redhead nudged Aima with her elbow as they walked through the base, teasing her.
 
Threesome!

“I’m not sleeping on the floor … bitch!” Aima said in a huff as they reached Laura's room. “If anyone gets to sleep with Jaden, it is me. I have been trying to seduce him since we met on Nar Shadaa”

This statement caused Laura to stop from opening her room door and turn to face both of them.

“What?” Laura gasped “You two have not slept together?”

Both Aima’s and Jaden’s faces turned red. Laura smirked with self-righteousness. “Aima, you really have lost it. You are as horny as an Arctic Whelmer (A creature with large horns)! You sleep with everything.”

“Laura!” Aima warned.

Laura turned to Jaden “So she is not your type. I congratulate you on your good tastes.” Laura said as she returned to opening her door. They walked into her room, all three of them could feel the sexual tension that had been created.

The room was nice, simply furnished, and well kept. There was a living room area, a small kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom in the back.

“Aima, you can use the shower to get cleaned up” Laura suggested.

Aima looked between Jaden and Laura, suddenly worried she’d take a shower and find these two fucking when she got out. But she could not think of any way to get out of the shower offer.

“Thanks … it will not take long” Aima said as a kind of warning and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

She quickly cleaned up and came out of the bathroom wrapped in only a towel. Laura was talking to Jaden on the living room couch, each with a drink in their hands. Aima overheard Laura say "Jaden, you have to agree Aima’s tits are incredible."

Jaden was smiling a naughty smile and winked to Laura as he said “They’re not bad”

Aima gasped in horror and marched over to the two on the couch. Standing in front of them, sticking her chest out proudly "not bad?" she asked her hands on her hips. The towel strained to hold back her massive jugs. "I’ll bet Jaden's cock would say something better than that!" Aima added.

Both Laura and Jaden started to laugh as their little joke with Aima worked perfectly. They were laughing so hard they put down their drinks, as they gasped to breath. Finally Laura stopped laughing long enough to say.

"I have fond memories of those milkbags too." Laura pointed out to Aima as she remembered the bath she took with Aima on the Stellar Storm. “My cunt might say something nice about them as well. But Jaden prefers redheads …I’m just sexier than you!” Laura said to tease Aima more.

"That sounds like a challenge to me!" Aima observed and turned to Jaden with a predatory sparkle in her eyes. She looked down at his crotch. "And I think I know just the way to decide the winner."

Before Jaden could even speak, Laura pulled him and Aima pushed him onto his back on the couch. Laura leaned over him and kissed him as Aima undid his pants.

“Ladies, I like you both… ” Jaden said during a break in Laura’s passionate kisses. He had no idea how he was going to decide this contest. There was no doubt that both of them were sexy women that could stop a man in his tracks, but to decide who was the sexiest?

"Whoever's makes him cum the most is the winner. Agreed?" Aima suggested.

"Agreed." Laura replied.

Aima pulled off Jaden’s pants and out sprang his big hard cock. She gasped at the size. It was wonderful to look at, a beautiful cock. She started to stroke it as she grinned up at him. "Hope you're ready Jaden. You're in for a loooong night!" Aima said as her mouth slipped over his cockhead.
 
Whoever was going to be the winner of the two ladies, Jaden would be the bigger winner in his opinion. After all, he had two beautiful ladies 'fighting' over him and about to fuck him for all they could. It was going to be a long night.

He moaned as Aima's warm lips encircled his tip before she moved further down, taking more of his length into her warm mouth. Laura lifted up for a moment from her passionate kisses with Jaden to look at Aima.

"I knew you were good with your mouth, cow."

Aima growled a little as she worked on his thick shaft, her tongue licking over his hot flesh as she bobbed her head up and down slowly. Laura grinned and grabbed Aima's towel, jerking it off before shedding her own clothing. Jaden whistled between moans as Aima bobbed faster, her fingers rubbing his sac. Laura grinned and showed off for a moment before she took Jaden's mouth, kissing him passionately again.

Jaden moaned louder into the kisses, enjoying the attention. One hand laid on Aima's head while his other one grabbed Luara's ass, squeezing and kneading. It didn't take long before Jaden came, Aima moaning as she swallowed his hot seed.

"My turn greedy."

Laura pushed Aima back before straddling over Jaden. She gasped in delight as she pushed back, feeling Jaden's cock fill her nicely. He moaned loudly feeling her squeeze him tightly as their hips pressed together.
 
Aima moved on another chair and just sat back and watched. Her long sexy legs spread and her hand slowly rubbed her pussy. Rubbed her exited clit, she watched the erotic show between Jaden and Laura. She loved looking at cocks and watched as Laura rode Jaden’s. Laura fucked it deep inside her small body. Laura was working her ass and stroking that cock with her fiery red pussy. She was a true redhead ... no question about that. Aima was very turned on by what was happening … but she also wanted to win this contest. So she was also watched what Laura did … and how to make it better when her turn came to be with Jaden.

Jaden let his eyes wander over the flawless, buxom, body of Aima. He was stunned by her big heavy breasts hanging boldly above such a perfectly tapered waist. Her smooth belly and perfect ass framed by her pure white hair made her erotic and magical looking. He forced his eyes away and looked over to Laura. The red haired sexy Jedi was amazing too. She was shorter and with a smaller chest, but an equally curvy waist and prefect hips and ass. He looked closer between her legs and saw her wet slit and swollen labia. Her body telling him how much it loved being fucked by him. Jaden was in paradise as his cock slid in and out of her juicy pussy.

Jaden cock had cum recently but these two women increased his desire to cum more. The feeling began deep within his balls, the desire then raced up his cock’s shaft until the desire was throbbing within the head of his cock. The feeling twitched between his legs, sending lust to his blood-engorged manhood, and then out all over his body.

Jaden smiled and licked his lips like a cat about to feast. He put his hands on either side of Laura hips and started to bang his cock into her. Laura moaned in pleasure. Jaden loved that and fucked her even harder.

Laura gasped as her body trembled. Jaden drove his cock deeper and Laura whimpered like a whipped slut as her orgasm built inside her. Jaden caressed and teased her excited nipples making them as rigid as possible from his expert stimulation. That pushed Laura over the edge and she gasped in ecstasy as she came.

Laura body was shaking with pleasure. Jaden moaned too then Laura body exploded in a twitching orgasm. Jaden loved it and joined in with an eruption of long powerful blasts of jism flying up through his cock and into Laura’s pussy. Jaden pumped out a big wad and filled up Laura.

Both of them lay there gasping for breath, but Laura was done yet. Laura got off his cock and licked and sucked his cock clean. Jaden’s massive, potent sex muscle was still hard. Laura opened her mouth and enveloped his cock with her wanton mouth.

“Hey … it’s my turn” Aima protested but Laura respond. She sucked Jaden as he fucked his cock into her mouth. The pleasure he felt was incredible. His heavy balls smacked against Laura lips and chin as he pumped forward. The sensation for her was good too, as the moans of pleasure filled the room. Each of them gasped as jolts of pleasure raced through their bodies.

Jaden’s aroused cock was throbbing like mad as Laura’s body started to shake. “AHHHH” he grunted as his cock shattered in another powerful orgasm. Laura came too as her pussy dripped with her juice.

“Remember how you feel right now … when you pick the winner!!” Laura moaned to Jaden as his cock sprayed a fountain of cum into her mouth as she swallowed it all.

Aima had been watching the whole thing …and needed to speak up. “Cheater … only one orgasm a session.” She said to Laura as she protested her actions.

Laura looked over to her “Oops, sorry … sorry you are not sexy enough to get Jaden hard again” Laura said mocking the busty white haired Echani

“Too bad you are WRONG” Aima answered as devious smile broke across her silken lips. She got up out of her chair and brought her giant breasts over to Jaden, hanging them over his head so he could suck and lick on them.

Jaden watched as Aima approached. He watched the way her breasts swayed and jiggled. The pure mass of them, the fullness, made his cock spring back to attention. He had just cum but that is not how his cock thought about it. It thought “mmmm yummy … I want to fuck those tits!!” Jaden grabbed her big jugs as they hung over his face. He caressed them and felt how huge they were, how soft. He moved to her nipples and he excited them. His thumbs passed over her hardening nipples. A gasp escaped from Aima lips as her sexy belly quivered. He excited her more …. driving her passion by rubbing and tugging on her nipples.

Jaden knew those two huge baby feeders were the key to pleasing Aima … and they needed pleasuring. He pushed her massive milk sacks together, the nipples almost touching … and started to lick and tease both nipples at the same time. Aima moaned softly … then he sucked them into his mouth and heard her draw in a breath sharply. Jaden smiled and sucked more on them. Within 20 seconds, she was moaning louder. He felt her grab his cock and start to stroke his cock as he blissfully sucked on her sensitive jugs. She was also rubbing her legs together to stimulate her pussy as he brought more pleasure to her tits.

Aima had thought one of Laura’s mistakes was not letting Jaden suck and play with her tits more. But now she was not so sure … Jaden was so good at pleasing her tits … she was losing focus on pleasing him … she just wanted to cum …She tried to refocused on Jaden, fighting through the intense pleasure he was giving her. Aima moaned “Oh, your cock is so wonderful and thick!” She rubbed his cock, faster, feeling his shaft quiver. But he sucked hard on her nipple and she groaned. “Oh, oh, oooh.” Her nipples were so hard, swollen, and sensitive his licking was driving her mad. Jaden realized he was in control … and wanted her to cum. He sucked hard … mercilessly; he would not stop until her pussy exploded. He could smell the delicate scent emanating from her pussy. The way her legs were rubbing together … it was a signal she was ready to pop. He sucked more. Aima moaned in pure pleasure, her belly quivering, as her pussy … tightened … and then exploded. “OHHH FUCKKKKKK” Aima moaned as she came hard from Jaden’s tits sucking, pussy juice ran down her legs.

“Ohhh that was nice …” Aima said and kissed Jaden. Then she moved around and wrapped her giant tits around his throbbing cock. She started to stroke his cock with her massive breasts. It felt like heaven to Jaden and his cock loved it.

Jaden moved his hands up to hold her breasts as his cock fucked between them. He also grabbed her nipples again and tugged on them as he fucked her tits. Aima began to slam her chest against Jaden’s cock, trying to put every inch of him between her tits with each stroke. Her body shook as Jaden nipple tugging drove her wild. He too was in total bliss, between her big tits. It did not take long … and he felt her pussy flutter and tremble as she came, her juices squirted out along her legs as she screamed in ecstasy.

Her passion triggered Jaden’s to fire off. “OOHHHH” He moaned as his cock quivered and came. His orgasm produced a geyser of cum that sprayed up through her tits and splashed back down on them.
 
Jaden grinned as he panted softly, looking down at Aima's cum splattered jugs. In reality, he hadn't planned on picking a winner between the two beautiful ladies. He was enjoying the little spats between the two of them, making things all the more exciting.

"I believe I'll taste the rest of the milk cow."

He winked at Aima's surprised look as he placed his hands on her shoulders. He pushed her back on the couch, watching her massive jugs bounce for a moment. He leaned down, biting on her erect nipples, causing her to gasp and moan loudly. He left her breasts after a few moments, nipping his was down her soft stomach.

Laura mmmed as she watched the show, licking her lips as she recalled Aima's taste from the bathroom. She leaned back on the chair she had taken up, her sexy legs spread to show her dripping pussy as her fingers stroked along her wet folds.

Jaden's teeth found Aima's clit, clasping it gently before gnawing teasingly. His hands held her legs apart as she wiggle on the couch, crying louder with the pleasure. Jaden's tongue soon found it's way down Aima's wet folds before plunging into the busty Echani. He moaned as he lapped her up eagerly.
 
Jaden let his tongue just lightly touch low on Aima’s pussy. He traced his way up to her hood and pushed in to find her clit. Her pussy tasted wonderful, and she was wet and hot! He found her love bud again and pushed his tongue in, making long slow licks. Aima gasped louder and louder as Jaden flick her clit fast and hard with the tip of his tongue. She was gasping and about to cum … when he pulled back for a moment. Jaden looked up between her massive breasts and saw Aima’s face filled with lusty pleasure from his licking. He glanced over to Laura and saw her pussy had already cum, but she was it building up to another one.

“Yes … lick that horny cow” Laura gasped “make her cum!”

“MMMMM … her milk tastes soo good!” Jaden said and pushed his face into Aima's wet pussy again. His tongue licked her whole pussy again. She moaned and moved her hips to match the tempo of his licks. Her cunt getting wetter as her clit grew erect from excitement.

“OHHHH DRUKKKK” Aima gasped as her hands grab Jaden head and held it against her wet cunt. His tongue continued to tease her pussy and lick at her clit as she rocked her hips against him. Jaden added two fingers to his oral pleasure routine and pushed them into her wet cunt.

“MMMMMM” Aima moaned as her hip movement grew stronger. Jaden used one hand to hold her. Not wanting to or giving her a chance to escape his pussy eating or finger fucking. A strong orgasm was building in her. She was getting hot and breathing faster. Jaden obviously knew how to use his tongue! Very few men had made love to Aima like this …it felt great!!

His tongue flicked over her pussy as Aima moaned and spread her legs wider. Jaden kept licking at her clit …driving her crazy in pleasure. “Do it harder” Aima moaned. Her naked, pink pussy was swollen in excitement. Instinctively Jaden licked at her pussy faster … as she rocked herself faster.

She could not hold back much longer … gasps of pleasure escaped from her lips. He saw her legs start to shake as she squealed louder. His tongue was better than any vibrator as Aima’s cunt was quivering like crazy.

Her words dissolved into a series of yelps as she hit her peak. Her whole body began to shudder and thrash. He moved both his hands up to her hard nipples. His hands tugged on her hyper sensitive nipples adding to the intense pleasure assault on her. Those magnificent tugs, and his tongue was too much for her. Her orgasm hit her like a raging bull. Her body tighten, her back arched as she screamed. Her pussy exploded in orgasm … quivering wildly as juice poured out.

A minute later Jaden continued to feel Aima’s body quiver with aftershocks as he eagerly lapped up the sweet juices that gushed from her pussy. It seemed he was unable to get enough of her taste. As she came down from the dizzying heights of her climax, he moved up her body to exchange a hungry kiss, his tongue slipping through their parted lips to twist and writhe against.

“Jaden ... I think you won the contest!” Laura offered as her pussy finally stopped quivering from her second masturbation orgasm.
 
Back
Top