What Fetish turns you on the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is tall and about 120 pounds soaking wet... I am working my lubed finger(s) into her tight ass while I eat her sweet pussy... the next course will be my rock hard dick in that sweet ass... OH BABY I'm horny :devil:
 
Don't get me wrong, I like tall guys but something about a man that's shorter than me turns me on! With me having to lean down to kiss him, bonus if I am wearing heels.
 
fetish

I'm really turned on by the scent of my wife's ass. It's almost intoxicating and feels so primal. Of course that always leads to me burying my tongue as deeply as I can in her asshole. What a rush.
 
anal toying, fisting; both giving and receiving. golden showers and pee play. a woman with a strap-on and all of the above together!!!
 
Today, it is definitely the idea of being a lucky girl at the centre of a GGG bukkake scene.

I look at those beautiful and sexy sperm covered ladies with absolute envy.

What could be better than being the centre of attention as dozens of guys fill your mouth and cover your face and body, with hot sticky sperm! :heart:
 
At a reception, me fully dressed in a Tux sitting on a stool. My new Bride still in her gown sitting on my lap with her back to me as I hold her gown up and her legs open to take on the receiving line, male and female, younger and older.
 
My gf talking during sex about old affairs, guys she had sex with before meeting me. Drive me crazy...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top