trying to find an old story

vessal

Virgin
Guys hate to ask it but I am in search of this old story I read and after the last coupld of days of unfruitful searching I am turning to you. The story was one about a daughter caught masterbating but what was the kicker was she was using water balloons to do it, as in she would stuff the water balloons inside and fill them up.

after she gets caught by her mother father and her twin brothers they proceed to make her masterbate and have sex with her. I remember one of the twins was a genuis that ended up making a chastity belt for her.

Guys hate to ask it but I am in search of this old story I read and after the last coupld of days of unfruitful searching I am turning to you. The story was one about a daughter caught masterbating but what was the kicker was she was using water balloons to do it, as in she would stuff the water balloons inside and fill them up.

after she gets caught by her mother father and her twin brothers they proceed to make her masterbate and have sex with her. I remember one of the twins was a genuis that ended up making a chastity belt for her.

Never heard of it, but you can try the google search, though.

I've found many old stories with it's help. Refer to the sticky thread on the top of this board for details, if you're interested.

Back