A few random ideas for scenes you might be interested in

TheMalevolence

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Posts
388
Malevolence's Erotica Ideas Emporium!

So yeah, I have a few broken scene ideas that really don't warrant their own individual threads but I thought might get some of you thinking, feel free to reply with your thoughts, as always:

Idea ONE:
We've all seen a detective show or two where somebody is watched from behind a one-way mirror (An aluminium sheeted pane of glass which, with some light trickery, is only see through from one side), how about a couple go though a bad breakup, and, to get petty revenge on his now ex girlfriend, the man replaces the curtains of the girl's bedroom/bathroom with something similar to this? Maybe the woman could live in a single-floored home, just to increase exposure, and the man could be a scientist or engineer to make up for the scientific improbability of "one-way curtains"?

Idea TWO:
This is slightly less normal but... Ah forget it, who's "normal" on LIT? So through consensual BDSM, or pure kidnapping, a girl finds herself tied down (In whatever way the writer finds sexiest) with a vibrator against her clit, but she's not entirely helpless; the vibrator is hooked up to a heart rate monitor she's wearing, so that the faster her heart beats, and the more she panics, the faster the vibrator works. Furthermore, if she can get her heart rate low enough, probably to her ordinary resting BPM, she'll be released, or the vibrator will turn off for a few minutes, or a she'll be rewarded in a different way. I like this as a non-consensual thing, since a "victim" would be much more likely to panic. Perhaps until she has her first orgasm, the heart rate monitor will not effect the vibrator, since an orgasm raises most people's heart rate significantly. This could even be long term, the reward being a few hours of time to sleep before the vibe starts again.

I'm going to dedicate a new paragraph to a variation of this idea; How about a woman tied in the same way, except that the heart rate doesn't make the vibrator go faster, the vibrator is intelligently controlled to keep the victim close to an orgasm, and the reward for the girl slowing her heart rate is to be allowed to cum? This seems fairly more BDSMish, in my opinion.

Idea THREE
For whatever reason, a young (18-20 years, don't shoot!) girl is regularly locked in a public use position on the streets, perhaps she's secretly some strange kind of "paid by the hour" prostitute (In a place where that's legal, maybe mars...), or it's a punishment (...or Texas.) Her father, or another close male relative, doesn't know about this, and the girl (and all the other women who, for whatever reason, do that job) is kept anonymous, with a silk bag over her head, or something. Anyway, the male relative ends up using her, and, whats more, he ends up coming back, over and over again, a regular customer. One of the girls friends see's this happening and, since neither party knows what's going on, is faced with a dilemma, does she/he tell them what's happening?

Idea FOUR
As a prank, or possibly as revenge, while two girls, perhaps twins, sisters, mother & daughter or best friends, are asleep, somebody glues a sex toy into their pussies, just one, as in, each girl gets one end of the same sex toy. The glue isn't particularly long lasting, it will dissolve within a week, but the toy is activated by movement, bubbles or balls inside the toy turning any movement into instant sexual pleasure by bouncing against their casing. The victims wake up (Maybe sleeping pills stop them from waking while the toy is inserted) and find themselves joined together by their most sensitive area. I imagine they'd try to find their way out of their bedroom, probably by awkwardly crawling with one of them facing forward and the other backwards, the movement would constantly keep the girls wet and the would have to have been naked for the toy to be inserted, and getting dressed would be a problem, and what happens when their friends/parents find out?

I actually really love this idea, maybe one of the victims would be frustrated by the constant arousal and end up leaning on something that vibrates, a washing machine or something similar, just to give herself and, by extension, her partner, an orgasm. Certainly arguments would result, as both parties are stressed and worried about how they can go a week in such an awkward perdicament

Idea FIVE
Ever heard those stories about twins who can tell if their twin is in danger? Or can read each other's thoughts? How about a pair of twins, one they reach 18 and are more sexually active, suddenly start having random, unprecedented bouts of sexual stimulation and orgasms, even when they're full clothed and, say, at a business meeting. They don't tell each other, for twins, the aren't particularly close, but when both parties approach the same doctor and tell them about the problem, he connects the dots and realises that when one twin is aroused, so is the other.

Would he/she tell them what was going on? Would they even believe him/her? Would he shun his professionalism and run a few "tests" just to "make sure"? (Wink wink) If we want to go further out of the rrealm of possibility, maybe he has a friend who runs a shady " Sex Circus"? And decides that he could make a quick buck by introducing them to him? (I can think of how a sexual circus/freak show could work)

Notice how that was gender neutral? Take that, sexism!

Idea SIX
I've heard a few romantic stories (true or otherwise) of people saving their first kiss until their wedding day, so how about an erotic twist, and have somebody saving their first orgasm and, of course, virginity until the night after? Maybe their partner could decide to make their first sexual experiences more "Interesting", taking a risk with some BDSM or bondage?

Again, gender neutral!

EDIT: A good week or two after this thread was made, I added some more ideas, everything past Idea 4 is new.

I love LIT, I mean, come on, none of that would EVER happen but yay, fantasy! So what do you guys think? Any of those ideas interest you? They need to actually, you know, have a plot, but I like the concepts. Thanks for reading all this! (Betcha skipped :D)
 
Last edited:
Idea ONE:
We've all seen a detective show or two where somebody is watched from behind a two-way mirror (An aluminium sheeted pane of glass which, with some light trickery, is only see through from one side), how about a couple go though a bad breakup, and, to get petty revenge on his now ex girlfriend, the man replaces the curtains of the girl's bedroom/bathroom with something similar to this? Maybe the woman could live in a single-floored home, just to increase exposure, and the man could be a scientist or engineer to make up for the blatant impossibility of "two-way curtains"?
One-way, actually. And yes, one-way curtains are currently most unlikely (although not impossible, with advances in fibre-optic technology). But one-way blinds would be another matter. Lots of nice, flat surfaces to work with -- no problem. A geeky ex with access to a fab could brew-up a tunable digital-optical rig. Apply a control signal and watch the blinds go from opaque to one-way transparent. Hilarity ensues. Does she wonder why passers-by gather outside her home?
 
One-way, actually. And yes, one-way curtains are currently most unlikely (although not impossible, with advances in fibre-optic technology). But one-way blinds would be another matter. Lots of nice, flat surfaces to work with -- no problem. A geeky ex with access to a fab could brew-up a tunable digital-optical rig. Apply a control signal and watch the blinds go from opaque to one-way transparent. Hilarity ensues. Does she wonder why passers-by gather outside her home?

You're right, 1 way, my mistake. It would be kinda funny watching her he confused by all the creepy strangers walking past her house really slowly. Kind've a shame I missed April Fools day
 
Idea FOUR
As a prank, or possibly as revenge, while two girls, perhaps twins, sisters, mother & daughter or best friends, are asleep, somebody glues a sex toy into their pussies, just one, as in, each girl gets one end of the same sex toy. The glue isn't particularly long lasting, it will dissolve within a week, but the toy is activated by movement, bubbles or balls inside the toy turning any movement into instant sexual pleasure by bouncing against their casing. The victims wake up (Maybe sleeping pills stop them from waking while the toy is inserted) and find themselves joined together by their most sensitive area. I imagine they'd try to find their way out of their bedroom, probably by awkwardly crawling with one of them facing forward and the other backwards, the movement would constantly keep the girls wet and the would have to have been naked for the toy to be inserted, and getting dressed would be a problem, and what happens when their friends/parents find out?
Yeah, they need to be drugged for the toy-joining to happen. Twists:

* They're brother+sister, spooned together, her pegging him
* Forget the toy -- they're just glued together genitally
* Brother+brother, butt-to-butt, glued to a doubleheader
* Brothers facing together, cocks glued in a fleshy fingertrap
* Parent+child variants of all the above would work too

For erotica purposes, we'll forget the need to eliminate bodily wastes. Or will we? It could get kinky, even if the toys are designed to accommodate such.
 
A wild FuckTonneOfRelativelyHelpfulIdeas appeared!

Nice contribution, Hypo. Thanks! :D
 
A wild FuckTonneOfRelativelyHelpfulIdeas appeared!

Nice contribution, Hypo. Thanks! :D

Aw shucks, it's just logical extrapolation. Basic formula: Take an idea. Twist it, maybe flipping or merging genders, generations, etc. Take it as far as possible, then a bit beyond. Mottoes: At a road fork, take the least likely path; and, anything worth doing is worth overdoing. And don't forget the tentacles.
 
Eurgh may gawd, just noticed how many spelling mistakes are in the OP...

Fixed.
 
Back
Top