Groom used to sloppy seconds

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,359
I have the core idea (though I know it will get trolled and flamed) but can't work out the surrounding logic.

Core idea is as title suggests- a young man getting married, except he is a bit awkward so has never seduced or had sex with a woman on his own- always had sex after his chum or chums led the charge so to speak.

So he is nervous about the wedding night of course.

First issue is does this mean he has never fucked his bride to be, or is it that she is a wee bit of a slut?


Second issue is then does she know of this problem?

Once get past there, I think there could be lots of fun...

if somebody else wants to run with the idea, go for it. Especially if they go with the bride as slut angle... I have a tough time writing unsympathetic characters- maybe because I like sluts myself. ;):kiss:
 
Maybe not a flame, but at least a heating coil: I have a hard time with the premise. Ok, I can see the shy guy as having a hard time *meeting* willing girls, so he joins in chains & trains. But now he's a newlywed, meaning he's already met & won the girl -- or is it an arranged marriage and they've never spent time together?

Yeah, set this in an arranged-marriage culture and it's plausible. Being arranged, shy guy has no say over selecting his new wife. Still, he knows the mechanics of fornication, but is he now programmed so he *can't* perform unless he's a boxcar or caboose? (That's a reference to 'train' -- get it?)

If so, then he must persuade his innocent bride to pull a wedding-night train so he can assume his usual place. Or he *thinks* she's an innocent bride, but she's actually a slut who fucked daddy to arrange her wedding to the shy putz who will OK and support her sluttiness. The next question: Is the new hubby satisfied with a train-pulling wife, or does he still go with his pals for gang fucks?
 
Yeah, the first thing I thought was "arranged marriage" too. Set it in India or someplace where that's still done and you're good to go.

Being an old romantic, I would have both the bride and groom end up happy about the arrangement, and live happily ever after (with the butler, chauffeur, and gardener, who all poke her first every night before hubby bats clean-up).
 
Yeah, the first thing I thought was "arranged marriage" too. Set it in India or someplace where that's still done and you're good to go.
I'm glad *you* mentioned India. Whew. Anyway, here's what Wikipedia sez:

Arranged marriage .. was common worldwide until the 18th century. In more recent times, arranged marriage is common in South Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America, Southeast Asia and parts of East Asia; elsewhere in developed countries, arranged marriage has continued in some royal families, parts of Japan, among immigrant and minority ethnic groups. Other groups that practice this custom include the Unification Church.

Unification Church = MOONIES! Yeah, they're a good target for the story.

Being an old romantic, I would have both the bride and groom end up happy about the arrangement, and live happily ever after (with the butler, chauffeur, and gardener, who all poke her first every night before hubby bats clean-up).
But when he finds her entertaining the visiting rugby team, is he devastated or exhilarated?
 
But when he finds her entertaining the visiting rugby team, is he devastated or exhilarated?

Do they play rugby in India? I know they play cricket. That would give the term "sticky wicket" a whole new meaning.
 
Do they play rugby in India? I know they play cricket. That would give the term "sticky wicket" a whole new meaning.
Aren't rugby teams larger? Maybe she would need two cricket teams, and some tiddly-winkers.
 
Young bride, very eager to please, taken advantage of by grooms father who knows of his sons 'issue'. Son secretly sights them. Very turned on. Then when father leaves can dive in and satisfy his bride, the love of his life, who may be intoxicated enough to think it was hubby all along?
 
Young bride, very eager to please, taken advantage of by grooms father who knows of his sons 'issue'. Son secretly sights them. Very turned on. Then when father leaves can dive in and satisfy his bride, the love of his life, who may be intoxicated enough to think it was hubby all along?
Must the father+son team get the son's new wife wasted every night so she doesn't suspect? Must they use increasing types and amounts of intoxicants? Does her libido spike? Do they quickly turn her into a demanding, cock-hungry stoner slut? Does she burn out? Was she the first wife to be so treated and used, or just the latest in a long line of victims? What condition is mom in? Yes, do dad+son intoxicate and share mom, too? And maybe an aunt or two? Where do you want this story to go? To comedy, or tragedy, or just hot surreal sex?
 
I'd just think it was a one off intoxication. Then when she's confronted about it and how much she enjoyed it. She may try it sober and really, REALLY enjoys herself :)
 
I'd just think it was a one off intoxication. Then when she's confronted about it and how much she enjoyed it. She may try it sober and really, REALLY enjoys herself :)
But are hubby and dad enough? Doesn't she also need a few kick-starters?
 
In my head, of course. The changes wrought by the love making would open her and her body up to so many carnal discoveries. :)

Please forgive the great tardiness of my reply. I've been so busy with one thing and another.
 
Back
Top