Advice please: Games to play in a D/S FFM scenario

edwalu2

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 28, 2014
Posts
100
My girlfriend and I are fairly regular swingers in the FFM category, and we often bring light elements of D/S into those scenarios, but not to the extent we do when we are in private together, where my girlfriend is sub.

Our FFMs have involved spanking, hair pulling, verbal humiliation (bitch, whore, slut, etc, not personal insults) so not anything too heavy, as you would expect from first encounters. (Actually, the story of our first ever FFM meet is here: http://www.literotica.com/s/swingers-first-ffm-threesome It gives a much fuller picture of how these meets generally go).

We have a meet arranged with a prospective new lover who has expressed that she is very submissive also, and in her own words wants to be used as our 'sex toy cum slut' for the evening, and wants to be firmly commanded by my girlfriend as well as me.

Now in the FFMs we have had, I have naturally taken charge of the situation, and it's gone very happily for all concerned. But this scenario should be a bit more intense I feel, and there should be a clear 'chain of command' as it were - I dom my girlfriend, and she doms our new lover.

Now the way I have pictured this is that I will be giving the gf instructions on how to treat our guest. I don't know if I am over thinking this, but I feel that I should have a clear picture in my mind of what games we should play, so that we maintain the d/s element and things don't become wooly. By which I mean a big fuckfest, which of course would be fantastic, but wouldn't really fulfil our guest's desires exactly as she has asked us to.

I'm very confident that we will have some serious fun whatever happens, but any advice on how I might handle this from people who have been in or imagined this sort of scenario would be much appreciated.
 
We have done this in the past with a good friend who came to visit us. At the start of play my dominant gave me a play collar which I then placed on our friend's neck after ordering her to he knees.

We didn't play "games" but the sexual action was directed by him, and the direction of action was clearly he and I did unto her and she was the bottom. At one time he was flogging the both of us and he ordered me to stand up and continue to flog her as he watched.

If everyone's mindset at the beginning is in the right place as far as roles go even a "fuckfest' will still be D/s.
 
Hi, thanks for the reply.

Yes, I do think we will maintain the D/S overtones whatever happens, but I kind of feel obligated to try and keep things a bit more structured than they usually go in our encounters, to make sure that there is no doubt as to her position in the proceedings.

Those are both good suggestions, so thanks again.
 
Back
Top