"Women Who Love Bi Men" Fan Club

whether it's a woman with a strapon or a hot dude, as long as my ass is filled, i'm happy.

I can tell you're fiery...

fieryjen said:
Ah, let me join the club.

I really don't care which gender is having sex with which, I'll love it. But watching bi men is definitely amazingly hot. :catroar:

I can tell you're fiery from your thumbnail pic...would love to chat with you about how much you love bi men...perhaps you could help me :)

I'm not really attracted to men but I do like cock. I doubt I'd do anything about it unless the woman I was with was really hot for it. So maybe a threesome...

By the way I'm only mentioning this to get attention from the women, just like all the other guys in here.

human_male said:
I'm not really attracted to men but I do like cock. I doubt I'd do anything about it unless the woman I was with was really hot for it. So maybe a threesome...

By the way I'm only mentioning this to get attention from the women, just like all the other guys in here.
Of course you are.

I like men and women of all races and orientations, but bisexual men are dear to my heart. They have a harder time out there than straight people and gay people do. Trust me, I know. The bi community has got a friend in me. :kiss:

I love this thread. I am very much into bi guys and girls. I use to have a friend with benefits. He was bi and we were really close. We never shared a guy but we had the most awesome experiences talking about guys. Unfortunatley he didn't have enough masculentiy for me to consider as a long term partner. I loved that he was very femme but I didn't and still don't want to settle down with someone so loud about being less then straight.

Ironically the guy I am with now is too masculine. He says he is bi curious and why would he lie but I just get the feeling he is saying it just to please me.

Any who. there are girls out here who love bi men, femme men. and and like horndogslutpup said "we love our bi guys."

I just wanted to add part of the attraction to bi men for me is to the courage it takes for a man to be comfortable with something that at least in my part of the country still isn't all that acceptable.

I love using "Brokeback Mountain" as sort of a moral compass. You can tell so much about a person just from asking if they have seen "Brokeback Mountain."

Last edited:
amysecret said:
I just wanted to add part of the attraction to bi men for me is to the courage it takes for a man to be comfortable with something that at least in my part of the country still isn't all that acceptable.

well... none of my close friends or co-workers know about my bi or swinging lifestyle though.. so I don't know how "courageous" I am.... but when I'm with a man and a woman I certainly don't hold back my intentions.........

mansome said:
well... none of my close friends or co-workers know about my bi or swinging lifestyle though.. so I don't know how "courageous" I am.... but when I'm with a man and a woman I certainly don't hold back my intentions.........

You don't have to broadcast it. Just knowing and admitting it to yourself is couragous.

amysecret said:
You don't have to broadcast it. Just knowing and admitting it to yourself is couragous.

Amen ! After all, who's the first person to know ? You !!! Whose the only person whose opinion matters when it comes to all things concerning You ? Why, YOU, of course !!!

amysecret said:
I love this thread. I am very much into bi guys and girls. I use to have a friend with benefits. He was bi and we were really close. We never shared a guy but we had the most awesome experiences talking about guys. Unfortunatley he didn't have enough masculentiy for me to consider as a long term partner. I loved that he was very femme but I didn't and still don't want to settle down with someone so loud about being less then straight.

Ironically the guy I am with now is too masculine. He says he is bi curious and why would he lie but I just get the feeling he is saying it just to please me.

Any who. there are girls out here who love bi men, femme men. and and like horndogslutpup said "we love our bi guys."

Have you ever heard the expression you can't have your cake and eat it?

Another love letter to bi men...

Here is another love letter to bi men and a special thanks to two men who have great affection for each other and who allowed me to share fully with them - what a gift! They are both beautiful physically, athletic, kind, generous - very attentive to my needs as well as to each others' - and both are very, very hot. They invited me into their relationship without hesitation and I think that my being there made it easier for them to explore desires they'd had, but had been hesitant to pursue without the presence of a woman - kissing, caressing, sucking, fucking, strap-on play, all respectful, all a great deal of fun, and all totally sexy - there is something overwhelming about being invited to participate in the exchange of sexual energy between two men. The emotions I felt throughout (almost 4 hours) were incredibly complex and joyful and very, very sexual. So I thank them again and, by extension, thank all of you amazing, beautiful bi men on Lit, just for being who you are... ~ Neon/Justine

neonflux said:
...thank all of you amazing, beautiful bi men on Lit, just for being who you are...
On behalf of all of us amazing guys, you're certainly welcome.

Now if I could just have 4 hours with you and another guy, just like what you described above...

Ah Badger...

The Bay Area is only a hop, skip and jump away ;)

~ Neon

P.S., do they have a Craig's List in Milwaukee? I have a couple of friends who say that it actually works - casual encounters section...

badger9 said:
On behalf of all of us amazing guys, you're certainly welcome.

Now if I could just have 4 hours with you and another guy, just like what you described above...

welcum to the thread neon....... your appreciation is well noted...... the desires I have are almost unmeasurable and I'm not afraid to share them with whoever I want.......

thank you for the welcome!

and you are blessed, truly, for being able to share your feelings totally with others - I have found that both women and men have difficulty expressing feelings related to sexuality and affection, so many of us are so deeply wounded by the social programming we receive...

~ Neon

p.s., am not quite new (see post on page 3 of this thread, third one down, quote from one of my poems...)

mansome said:
welcum to the thread neon....... your appreciation is well noted...... the desires I have are almost unmeasurable and I'm not afraid to share them with whoever I want.......

kicks christian straight-laced socialization in the ass..........

;) ;) ;)

as someone who has to work with bush admin folks on a regular basis in my administrative position with a large health department's family planning program, thank you :)

mansome said:
kicks christian straight-laced socialization in the ass..........

neonflux said:
as someone who has to work with bush admin folks on a regular basis in my administrative position with a large health department's family planning program, thank you :)

you are welcum sugar......... It's nice to see we are on the same page in more than one aspect........... ;^)

Hello everyone. I just discovered this thread and love it. I am a bi male in Columbus Ohio and would love to find a woman who is into it. Haven't had much luck finding her yet. If you're in the area and interested in getting to know each other, just send me a private messege.

Back