THROBBS's'ss''s I.M.Fauve Gallery II

I knew the term "Fauve" sounded familiar (art history class approximately two epochs ago). I had to go look up what you were referring to as far as the play on words. That was something new! I love the use of color in Fauvism, but I prefer to see more technique used. I don't see the connection between the art style and the meaning of the word, with respect to the genre.

It definitely applies more to YOUR style.

just funny (to me) that it is an Art genre, even if not mine and not even one that I really like. AND the meaning applies...and....I.M. is
I am" ahahhahhahahahaaaa! and even picked names to go with the initials (she's gonna wonder what those are) Inigo Maurice also HILARIOUS!!!!!
The only Inigo that I have ever heard of...
and Maurice, some people call me that (not REALLY) , because I speak of the pompetous of love.

Last edited:
This is a lovely sketch. It would be great fun (and erotic) to tease a lover by doing this.

Well, you already know what a fan I am of your un-comfy chair.

Yeah.
another life.

yep. thanks. As was the woman who inspired it.:)
ages ago now.

I am glad to have memories. And drawings help me to preserve those.

Yeah.
another life.

yep. thanks. As was the woman who inspired it.:)
ages ago now.

I am glad to have memories. And drawings help me to preserve those.

Speaking selfishly, I'm rather pleased that you are preserving and sharing your memories!

Bottle Collector.
This is posted elsewhere on lit, the old gallery?
Along with and explanation, I think. edit: hmmm... posted 06-26-2017, so that was a buried post, not the original post, no explanation there.

This was a dream. Being in a public place, a hilly park, maybe a concert or event also going on. Me masturbating into a wide neck bottle with a woman watching with great interest and other folk not phased. I'd have to find the other post to give a better description.

It's not too surprising that something like this might invade my dreams, as the concept of bottle masturbation has been with me for a very long time. Sometime in my youth I read a story about a young man doing just that with a milk bottle (milk used to cum in bottles...heh heh) and his mother caught him and he was stuck, somehow she "helped him out" so to speak. As noted, incest is not much my thing, in reality, but as a fantasy... (I can think of other people's moms that are MILFs :) )

So, that has been in my mental repertoire. More recently, I explored the concept in reality and with other drawings. shocking!:eek::cool:
I even made (dead) thread about it in the Fetish Forum.

Did a bit of key word search and found the text still up, though the images down from the original post:
Jan 7, 2018
I had an erotic dream last night, unfortunately, it was one that faded too quickly on waking. Buts of imagery stayed with me, I hope that I can render some of it tomorrow. There was a cobalt blue bottle. hmmm..
captured a bit. The bottle was a wine bottle, but in dream it accommodated my cock like a milk bottle, the POV changed throughout, and at one point, my cock head was at the neck in reverse (coming from within). This was outdoors at some "event" with many people around and some women watching with interest. though it was somewhat "matter of fact"... I think there was a request for semen...but I do not know why.
Jan 8, 2018 did a quick drawing of part of the dream...
reduced and posted as part of the progression

...........wonder if I can conjure the dream for another episode tonight...?
Jan9, 2018
actually, I was dressed in the dream, it was just quicker to draw this way. I'll probably update the image to reflect the dream (fantasy?)
Jan9, 2018
updated drawing to more like the "reality" that was my dream...
(sadly, it was not continued last night. Though I did have a new fantasy thought, involving the neighbor who brought over some warm bread)
former image>reduced and posted as part of the progression
January 10, 2018
always seems cold....
January 11, 2018
added another character, though the original dream was somewhat vague on just who they were, pretty sure I knew some.
I have all sorts of ways this scenario could go — One where this woman takes the bottle, when I am done and swigs it down. Another might have her putting a stopper in it and using it to masturbate with, I've had a fantasy something like that before, with a test tube...hmmm.
January 12, 2018
3 years back... I did a bit of "hands on" research.
January 14. 2018
I still have the bottles and vases... perhaps I should break them out... or carefully utilize them. The glass is thick.
January 17, 2018
I still wander around, but ......
anyway... still adding a few strokes, milking this for what I can get.

Jan 18, 2018
3 of the earlier drawings, reduced into one file to show the progression:

yes, I know that I am alone here and "talking to myself"

++++++
added the progression.
Jan 7, 2018
I had an erotic dream last night, unfortunately, it was one that faded too quickly on waking. Buts of imagery stayed with me, I hope that I can render some of it tomorrow. There was a cobalt blue bottle. hmmm..
captured a bit. The bottle was a wine bottle, but in dream it accommodated my cock like a milk bottle, the POV changed throughout, and at one point, my cock head was at the neck in reverse (coming from within). This was outdoors at some "event" with many people around and some women watching with interest. though it was somewhat "matter of fact"... I think there was a request for semen...but I do not know why.
Jan 8, 2018 did a quick drawing of part of the dream...

...........wonder if I can conjure the dream for another episode tonight...?
Jan9, 2018
actually, I was dressed in the dream, it was just quicker to draw this way. I'll probably update the image to reflect the dream (fantasy?)
Jan9, 2018
updated drawing to more like the "reality" that was my dream...
(sadly, it was not continued last night. Though I did have a new fantasy thought, involving the neighbor who brought over some warm bread)
former image>reduced and posted as part of the progression
January 10, 2018
always seems cold....
January 11, 2018
added another character, though the original dream was somewhat vague on just who they were, pretty sure I knew some.
I have all sorts of ways this scenario could go — One where this woman takes the bottle, when I am done and swigs it down. Another might have her putting a stopper in it and using it to masturbate with, I've had a fantasy something like that before, with a test tube...hmmm.
January 12, 2018
3 years back... I did a bit of "hands on" research.
January 14. 2018
I still have the bottles and vases... perhaps I should break them out... or carefully utilize them. The glass is thick.
Jan 16, 2018
WHEW! The 4 day weekend is over! (snow day Fri Plus MLK Mon)
Technically, I did not have either off, but I did work from home.
January 17, 2018
I still wander around, but ......
anyway... still adding a few strokes, milking this for what I can get.

I expect that eventually there may be some lost and inquisitive soul....
Jan 18, 2018
3 of the earlier drawings, reduced into one file to show the progression:

+++++++
added the progression pics

Last edited:
Tomorrow, the bulk of the day, I will be having my head examined ("past due" you say). I might log on in morning, or not, depending.

Bottle Collector.
This is posted elsewhere on lit, the old gallery?
Along with and explanation, I think. edit: hmmm... posted 06-26-2017, so that was a buried post, not the original post, no explanation there.

+++++++
added the progression pics
attachment.php

I read that thread. It was rather fascinating. Lots of objects get fetishized, shoes, panties, cars, balloons, etc. But it's interesting that you would gain sexual pleasure from something that one associates with "purity" and "chastity," ie people who are teetotalers drink milk whilst others will drink alcohol. It's a bit old-timey imagery but I think it still applies.

Honestly, the very small bit of Domme that I have would find it great fun to see a sub with his dick stuck in a bottle and perhaps "milk" him, forcing him to fill the bottle up.

I read that thread. It was rather fascinating. Lots of objects get fetishized, shoes, panties, cars, balloons, etc. But it's interesting that you would gain sexual pleasure from something that one associates with "purity" and "chastity," ie people who are teetotalers drink milk whilst others will drink alcohol. It's a bit old-timey imagery but I think it still applies.

Honestly, the very small bit of Domme that I have would find it great fun to see a sub with his dick stuck in a bottle and perhaps "milk" him, forcing him to fill the bottle up.

hahahha, well I did not latch on (heehee) to that aspect, more the physical dimensions and the transparency is a plus. Ergo the further explorations with certain floral vases and champagne flutes.:cool:

Thank you.

pretty low risk procedure. Though the take the "scenic route"... cuz it straight, but long (That's what she said). Groin to brain.:eek:
getting a clearer picture and then... likely just monitor.

Wow, that is the scenic route. Do you get to watch? I'm always fascinated whenever I get a procedure done and they use cameras...I wanna see I wanna see!!!! I've been almost disappointed that I couldn't stay awake during major procedures and watch. I hate anaesthesia. I find the human body to be endlessly fascinating.

Wow, that is the scenic route. Do you get to watch? I'm always fascinated whenever I get a procedure done and they use cameras...I wanna see I wanna see!!!! I've been almost disappointed that I couldn't stay awake during major procedures and watch. I hate anaesthesia. I find the human body to be endlessly fascinating.

I'm not quite sure. May be one of those "too loopy to realize"?
"The patient is generally awake but sedated, having received IV medications to help relax."

Also fascinated, I'll be asking for the files afterward.

At least mine isn't exploding like The Khaleesi's did!

Last edited:
Better times (mind wanderings) during medical encounters.

Prostate exam, most often has been done by my male primary care physician. Once by a woman. I'm not turned on by have my butthole messed with. Tried a few times, nope. However, I can conjure a fantasy where I could be.

Same physician — I had to have an appointment, and she was in the same practice as my doctor. She actually IS attractive, First atime I was given paper boxers to put on! Hahhahahah, must be to keep things asexual! That and relatively cold office. After the fact, I imagined a different scenario.

A nurse during a visit to emergency over kidney stones. Some of the nurses were attractive, others not so much and all were strictly professional. :( lol
So, again, an after fantasy. besides, I was kinda miserable.

based on some actual medical circumstances, where nothing sexual happened, and there was no extra observer.

Last edited:
good!
:)
(added a bit of editorial up there)

I know medical pros get jaded after a while and probably ignore it when patients get aroused, but a hard cock is kind of my all-time favorite thing. I probably would end up losing my license if I were in the medical field.:eek:

I know medical pros get jaded after a while and probably ignore it when patients get aroused, but a hard cock is kind of my all-time favorite thing. I probably would end up losing my license if I were in the medical field.:eek:

Oh, I am sure. And even if one is tempted by cock, if you see a bunch, you're likely more selective. I am quite sure this will be something that remains strictly imagination.

When I got my vasectomy, getting the before and after specimens was a bit fun. :) The wife kinda helped, mostly by showing her tits.

When delivering one sample to the lab, there was an attractive tech or receptionist, who asked if I was bringing the sample or producing one there. I had not considered that! The exhibitionist in me, kinda liked the idea that she knew what I was doing etc... of course, maybe I would "choke"! (while "choking the chicken"...I don't like that euphemism, but for here :cool: ). So that was a fantasy for later.

follow up exam with the surgeon, there was a beautiful intern, who also looked. But with the old surgeon and the circumstances, it was strictly business. and no "funny business".

Oh, I am sure. And even if one is tempted by cock, if you see a bunch, you're likely more selective. I am quite sure this will be something that remains strictly imagination.

LOL, most likely. My current dry spell is making it seem like they are all grand glorious things of beauty.

When I got my vasectomy, getting the before and after specimens was a bit fun. :) The wife kinda helped, mostly by showing her tits.

:D I should hope so!

When delivering one sample to the lab, there was an attractive tech or receptionist, who asked if I was bringing the sample or producing one there. I had not considered that! The exhibitionist in me, kinda liked the idea that she knew what I was doing etc... of course, maybe I would "choke"! (while "choking the chicken"...I don't like that euphemism, but for here :cool: ). So that was a fantasy for later.

It's likely you wouldn't have been the first. It reminds me of a comedy movie (can't recall the name, probably early onset senility) where the young guy goes in a cocky expecting the doctor to "assist" him with the specimen acquisition. She was happy to assist and proceeded to milk his prostate! LOL!!! Funny movie.

follow up exam with the surgeon, there was a beautiful intern, who also looked. But with the old surgeon and the circumstances, it was strictly business. and no "funny business".

There's always a buzzkill around, lurking and ready to jump out to kill the potential good times.

Many many many years ago, a trip to the dentist was made much more pleasant by the hygienist. During the cleaning was seated above my head and I was kinda nestled in her breasts...ahhh :D

Never happened again.:(

Loosely related, but obviously made up.
a Brazilian treatment:

There was a hiccup with the file uploads...and I was at the hospital the bulk of the day.

Last edited:
Loosely related, but obviously made up.
a Brazilian treatment:

attachment.php

attachment.php

There was a hiccup with the file uploads...and I was at the hospital the bulk of the day.

I love how you draw the characters. Even though they are sketches with an alomst cartoon quality (Not meaning that as a slight in any way), there is a realism that I don't often see in art. You're like an X-rated Normal Rockwell. The subject matter is rather interesting to me as I was just having a conversation about getting waxed and if a man did it would it be a method of submission for the her or him?

I love how you draw the characters. Even though they are sketches with an almost cartoon quality (Not meaning that as a slight in any way), there is a realism that I don't often see in art. You're like an X-rated Normal Rockwell. The subject matter is rather interesting to me as I was just having a conversation about getting waxed and if a man did it would it be a method of submission for the her or him?

Thank you so much.

I imagine that most would be quite professional. Even if a thought/impulse/desire crossed one's mind. Having the process done is naturally an act of submission — sexual submission... is in the mind of each.

As for my procedure, yesterday. I was conscious of "possibilities" and fantasies. The realities were totally a "cock block".

In prep, there was an attractive red head nurse taking vitals and jabbing in an IV. The wife was there, so I was sure to be completely non-flirtatious. I doubt that the nurse would have been reciprocal anyway.

And there were far too many male nurses involved, holy affirmative action! :)

The best (potential) material was the Dr. who performed the procedure, she was very attractive and the...umm intern?tech? (I did not catch her title), she shaved my crotch, only with an electric razor, both sides (in case of emergency "Plan B" approach). I was pretty much immobilized (forehead taped across), so I could not watch :(

Another potential, was in recovery, I . have to pee, but was to lie flat for 2 hours and not raise my head. Male nurse had to help... luck of the draw. :( Later, with shift change, there were women, though I actually never saw them, only heard them.

So, as is often the case, fantasy was better than reality...and too much reality kinda dilutes the fantasy too.

Of course, there's no "getting off" for a couple days or so. No sense in exploding the femoral artery!:eek:

Edit: "stuck" in bed. Reading Neil Gaiman's Norse Mythology, some internetting, napping, waiting for next advils — NOW! Tomorrow should be better with the for real headache meds (include aspirin, so couldn't take prior or during recovery...grrrrr)

There was some shaving for hernia operation and I did it myself, years ago for vasectomy, that woman did not seem interested, so I let it grow out — still uninterested.:rolleyes: I wasn't really keen on the look anyway.

Last edited:
Back