The China Pearl Inn part 10

cgraven

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Posts
62,555
Well it is time for part 10 of the China Pearl Inn.


My we have been chatty of late.


The China Pearl Inn is a place to come and relax, a bit of R Ping and a bit of OCC. All are welcome so for all the old China hands who asked for the Inn back this is for you. For all you shy readers who are longing to get your feet wet in role playing come along and have a drink on the house.

In a place far away, in the distant land of China, along a now long forgotten coast set high on a hill over looking the fishing village, just under the watchful eye of the China Pearl Light lays an Inn. She has seen grander days when the silk trade was king, but now lies in the backwaters of time. The wounds of the First World War are still fresh and many a man and woman are searching for something, a certain something one can not quite define. An old sailor that has seen much too much of war and lives torn apart has found this long forgotten Inn. If one closes ones eyes and lets their imagination run free an image slowly begins to take shape in the mind’s eye.

The China Pearl Inn gates stand open and just beyond lies the court yard, a vision out of a China that exists now only in memory. The teak doors stand open, mystical symbols imploring the household gods to protect this place and all who seek shelter here. The bar is a hodge podge of eastern and western influences, the bar Philippine mahogany well worn by time, the floors of oiled teak, and a coffee pot sits at the end of the bar, the rich sensual aroma fills the air. From the kitchen comes the clanging and clattering of pots and pans and the irreverent voice of the cook can be heard load and clear as he chastises the scullery maid. The rich exotic aroma of foods so strange and yet so familiar teases the senses.

“My name is C G Raven sometimes bar tender, sometimes rough and proprietor of the china Pearl Inn. Let your mind wander, paint the picture of this little Inn in your minds eye. Come relax and enjoy the company of your fellow travelers. Get your feet wet in the world of role playing, tell a saucy tale or just sit and visit with friends.”

I pour myself a mug of coffee and lace it liberally with B&B

“Phoo Ming you old bandit anything to eat?”
 
::Takes my chair off the truck. Settles it in by the side of the roaring fire. Gets a bowl of Phoo's world famous stew and take a look around the place.::

Hmmm....Looks a lot like the old place. I like it!

:Crawls under my blanket, feet propped up towards the fire, and chows down.::
 
*RUSHES IN DOOR, carrying potted plants and way too many boxes for a normal man*

Hey CG is my payment still good? Do i need a pet deposit as a little creature runs around my feed and climbs to the rafters.

red_panda-600.jpg


That's shifu, hes a bit of a handful, but loves people and sometimes grants wishes.

Makes a few runs to the truck, setting up my room. The jukebox comes in last.

Hey SF wanna help hang the hammock?
 
Ummmmm pets of the non female human type Kama I don't know...…..Ummmmm let me think about it...….perhaps a pet deposit my be in order...….Ummmmm.:rolleyes:



S F you look like you have settled in. I hope the chow is as it was at number 9. ;)
 
Ummmmm pets of the non female human type Kama I don't know...…..Ummmmm let me think about it...….perhaps a pet deposit my be in order...….Ummmmm.:rolleyes:



S F you look like you have settled in. I hope the chow is as it was at number 9. ;)

He is kinda cute, although animals over my head, always make me a little nervous. Is it housebroken? Phoo may scare me, but his stew is always seasoned just right and there is always plenty of it, especially when it is cold.

Phoo is NOT housebroken at all!!
 
He is kinda cute, although animals over my head, always make me a little nervous. Is it housebroken? Phoo may scare me, but his stew is always seasoned just right and there is always plenty of it, especially when it is cold.

Hes housebroken, and the worse thing he will do is cuddle you on a chilly night.
 
He is kinda cute, although animals over my head, always make me a little nervous. Is it housebroken? Phoo may scare me, but his stew is always seasoned just right and there is always plenty of it, especially when it is cold.

Phoo is NOT housebroken at all!!




Oh Phoo Ming is harmless S F he just enjoys pretty young ladies and love to sample their maidenly charms. Though a demanding fellow he seldom imposes himself on young beauties, unless they ask very sweetly. :eek:


Kama figments of the imagination can sometimes take on a life of their own. :rolleyes:
 
Oh Phoo Ming is harmless S F he just enjoys pretty young ladies and love to sample their maidenly charms. Though a demanding fellow he seldom imposes himself on young beauties, unless they ask very sweetly. :eek:


Kama figments of the imagination can sometimes take on a life of their own. :rolleyes:

Phoo Ming is a gracious host, I think we should have a feast one day.

Oh but that is the beautiful thing, once your imagination becomes part of another's anything is possible.
 
Sun light floods the common room of the Inn and belies the chill in the air this frosty morn. I add a couple of logs to the glowing coals on the hearth so that SF will be warm and then go in search of my morning coffee.

Morning to any who may be about or hiding in the shadows.



Coffee is on Cait!


I raise my mug to the Inn's rafters and to the little redheaded nymph that makes them home.
 
*stretches from a long night*

Morning all, just saying hi busy day.

Thanks to all the veterans in the states or anywhere. You guys are awesome, let's enjoy our day
 
Thanks Kama. It will be a lazy day for me one to relax and I am sure to reflex.
 
Sun light floods the common room of the Inn and belies the chill in the air this frosty morn. I add a couple of logs to the glowing coals on the hearth so that SF will be warm and then go in search of my morning coffee.

THANK YOU! It is cold and windy here. Looking out at the blue sky, one would think it was warm. It is NOT! I have both heaters cranking away trying to keep the place warm. My bones are not a fan of a cold wind. This place is leaky when the wind blows hard.

Thank you to all that that have served past and present. The sacrifices you make and the risks you take are truly appreciated and respected.
 
Thank you S F . :rose::kiss::rose:


Is Lenny shaking with the cold as well or just lying low for the time being?
 
I found my way to the new CPI. So pleased to see the portrait of the Chief in full uniform has come across.

My dogs are barking! - That’s London slang for ‘My feet are killing me’. Very long weekend honouring the fallen and very humbled by the stories from the trenches of World War I.

CG I’ll post in ‘Calais’ tomorrow and respond to your pm:kiss: LF, I’ll respond to yours too :kiss: Love and regards to Shiva, hope she’s back soon.

Time for bed.
 
Robyn we have the same saying. I think anyone who has marched with a pack and rife knows what ‘My feet are killing me’ really means and feels like.;)

I look forward to your post and your PM :rose::kiss::rose:
 
Thank you S F . :rose::kiss::rose:


Is Lenny shaking with the cold as well or just lying low for the time being?


No idea. Haven't seen him since he came in. For all I know he came in the back door and went out under the front door. Or he could be in hibernation. For sure, his stomach is cold, these floors get crazy cold.


I found my way to the new CPI. So pleased to see the portrait of the Chief in full uniform has come across.

My dogs are barking! - That’s London slang for ‘My feet are killing me’. Very long weekend honouring the fallen and very humbled by the stories from the trenches of World War I.

CG I’ll post in ‘Calais’ tomorrow and respond to your pm:kiss: LF, I’ll respond to yours too :kiss: Love and regards to Shiva, hope she’s back soon.

Time for bed.

I was teaching idioms to a group of Spanish speakers and one of the boys loved that one. He even put it into a couple of his written stories. :)
 
I like the new Inn, looks so much like the old one!

What an amazing weekend! I was fortunate enough to have tickets for the Royal Albert Hall AND Westminster Abbey, for two very moving events. Listening to the tales from the trenches and the stories about the rain and the mud the heroes fought in really brought home what the conditions were like. I wonder what they would make of the current world leader who refused to lay a wreath on his own nation’s memorial because it was raining and the rain might disturb his hair!

Well I have four days to clear my desk and hand over my duties to my temporary replacement - an American Nurse who retires from active duty at the end of 2019. My maternity leave begins in four days time.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top