best way to start getting clit sensation

My only suggestion would be some lube on your fingertip.

I get where you are coming from in wanting some mental stimulation to begin the arousal process. This is not a gender-specific predicate. Most people, myself included generally start the process that way.

It might prove interesting (or not) to simply begin as if you are already aroused, when you are not.

Hence the lube suggestion.

Ben Wa balls. The LeLo company makes some interesting ones.

That is not her going to stimulate her clit.

You might try slipping your finger inside and rubbing the opening of your pee hole. I have found that most women get quite turned on by this.

"Pee hole?" :rolleyes:
 
sometimes I don't want to hang out watching porn or reading to get myself hot for a quick masturbation session. Any intriguing ideas on getting the nerves in the clit started going that's new and different?
Any vibration obviously,
but a heating pad works to increase blood flow to "the area".
or visit me in Portland OR?
Let me ask a question- do women know to have clitoral adhesions "removed"?
I notice a lot of porn features guys who have phimosis that has not been repaired--
women can have the same problem with her little penis (clitoris)... and that may be holding you back also?
 
Back
Top