If your wife or girlfriend cheated

Hi

My husband would love me to have another man. Probably just me and the guy and me coming home then at a later date a mmf. 😊👄

My partner was a virgin when I met her and I always wanted her to try other men. Her best friends hubby came onto her at a party we had and she told me about it. I said if you want to then do it , I don't mind. She made arrangements for him to come to ours while I was out and I told her I would be home at 11pm.
The night came and I left and got home at 11pm horny as hell. He had been and after some sucking had fucked her, she said she had sucked him again but he hadn't got hard. I took her to bed and went down on her, even though she had had a bath I could taste his sperm in her.
A couple of years later we had a few 3somes with my mate. When she went out with her mates I always said if you want to fuck you can. Only one time did she come in late and said she had gone back to a guys hotel but his room mate was already there and she didn't want a 3 some. Ended up sucking and wanking him outside.

My partner was a virgin when I met her and I always wanted her to try other men. Her best friends hubby came onto her at a party we had and she told me about it. I said if you want to then do it , I don't mind. She made arrangements for him to come to ours while I was out and I told her I would be home at 11pm.
The night came and I left and got home at 11pm horny as hell. He had been and after some sucking had fucked her, she said she had sucked him again but he hadn't got hard. I took her to bed and went down on her, even though she had had a bath I could taste his sperm in her.
A couple of years later we had a few 3somes with my mate. When she went out with her mates I always said if you want to fuck you can. Only one time did she come in late and said she had gone back to a guys hotel but his room mate was already there and she didn't want a 3 some. Ended up sucking and wanking him outside.

Thank you for a very hot story

The first time, a friend of a friend.

The second an old colleague.

The third a colleague.

They're just the ones I know about.

Perhaps there are many more?

Unsure how many since we met, it's usually when her bipolar acts up. So easy to spot. Despite her thinking otherwise.

Would say; 2 definitely. 3rd - 50/50. 4th and 5th possible but unlikely.

Before me? A coach load, literally. Between 50&60 guys and 6to10 girls. That she'll admit to. Suspect more.

It wasn't cheating, because she we discussed it ahead of time. She had sex with two younger guys (20's) who called on her office to sell medical products. They kept telling her how sexy she was and flirting with her. She had sex with one of them at a convention and with the other after an office happy-hour event.

Unsure how many since we met, it's usually when her bipolar acts up. So easy to spot. Despite her thinking otherwise.

Would say; 2 definitely. 3rd - 50/50. 4th and 5th possible but unlikely.

Before me? A coach load, literally. Between 50&60 guys and 6to10 girls. That she'll admit to. Suspect more.

I am truly sorry that she is bipolar, but you obviously enjoy her being slutty as I do with my wife.

What does she look like?

I'm not sure my wife would ever cheat on me (outside of my fantasies that is!) but if she was to sleep with someone else, I think it would be a sexy stranger rather than someone we know.

I'm not sure my wife would ever cheat on me (outside of my fantasies that is!) but if she was to sleep
with someone else, I think it would be a sexy stranger rather than someone we know.

Why is the idea of our wives fucking a stranger so enticing?

Dollie

I've played around and had sex with many strangers and so has my husband.
We've never cheated. He's always watched and so have I.

So the real answer is I don't know. It wouldn't be a big deal.

I still haven't worked that out, but it's a massive turn on for me.

My wife is actually working away in London tonight, staying in a hotel, so maybe she'll bump into a sexy guy and share a few drinks...or more :)

I still haven't worked that out, but it's a massive turn on for me.

My wife is actually working away in London tonight, staying in a hotel, so maybe she'll bump into a sexy guy and share a few drinks...or more :)

I hope she is spreading her legs for some lucky guy right now.

Back