Creampie Eating- Do women enjoy the man eating it?

Seems more men are responding then us ladies. I for one love it. The kinky the better.

What is the better orgsam, getting ur pussy eaten before sex or after? My ex would come twice as quick and twice as hard if we did it after intercourse. She loved it even more if I woke her up in the morning cleaning up my mess from the night before. As soon as she started to cum she would switch to a 69’er and both of us would cum

I was wondering the thoughts of women when their man ate his creampie? Do you like the sensation or the thought of what he is doing?

Or would you like your man to do this?

Also do you eat cum yourself? If not, would this turn you off?

I have thought about doing this...but my wife does not swallow. So I don't know how she would react. I have had some round about pillow talk but nothing straight forward. Also, I have thought about just going for it...but I lose interest, like others I have read about.

Thanks for any replies!!

I've talked to a lot of men on Lit and other sites that say they do it but honestly I've never been with a man that has done it or mentioned wanting to do it. It's not something I'm honestly craving but at the same time if I was with someone that wanted to try it I wouldn't say no. I have done a threesome with another woman that went down on me after the man came inside of me and it was fun and exciting.

I've talked to a lot of men on Lit and other sites that say they do it but honestly I've never been with a man that has done it or mentioned wanting to do it. It's not something I'm honestly craving but at the same time if I was with someone that wanted to try it I wouldn't say no. I have done a threesome with another woman that went down on me after the man came inside of me and it was fun and exciting.

It’s crazy my ex would say. She loved it came twice as fast and twice as hard

I think that if I want her to eat my cum then I should clean her up also. Of course no cum should be wasted in a tissue. Mmmmđź‘…

No, no, never!! :) Sometimes I am greedy and swallow it all, other times, I love to share languorously, making him smell himself first.

The first time he ever did it I was shocked but delightfully so. He was on top giving me a good hard fucking. I had orgasmed several times and to put him over the edge I began rubbing his nipples. (I think his are as sensitive as mine or a close second) He buried his thick cock in me, grunted and began pouring it in. I could feel his cock convulse as I urged him on. He pulled his cock out after finishing, looked down and suddenly slid down, pushing his tongue in deep. I was like HOLE-E-SHIT!!! He began wildly sucking and licking his spunk from me rapidly bringing me to orgasm again.

As for the question of this thread, I cant answer for other women but as for me....HELL YESSSSSSSSSSS:heart::heart::heart:

My wife

She absolutely loves feeding it to me. She has had extra sex with her boss and lately her sisters husband. Sister doesn't know.

I did this once, a number of years ago. I had a FWB situation that usually led to two sessions per meet (giving me a 10-20 minute break in-between to recover). One time I asked her to snowball me, which was OK, but one time after the first round (once we got to the point of not using protection) I made some sort of comment about finding something to do to pass the time beyond talking, and she jokingly suggested I could go down on her... so I did. I have to say, she was surprised but thought it was extremely hot, and I enjoyed it - and took almost no time recovering for round two. :)

These days, it's something I'd like to do with my girlfriend sometimes (who DOES swallow when giving a blowjob) but I do get a little concerned about how she'd react. I've tried hinting about it... like "I don't think I'll last long since you have me so excited, but I could go down on you before a second round..." but she hasn't taken the offer.

I too enjoy it when the lady I'm seeing begs me to cum inside her, and then asks me if I'm ready to eat her full wet pussy. I just lay back and she rides my face and I love the taste of myself and her juices mixed together. This usually results in another orgasm for her, which just gives me that much more to drink. And as a squirter, she really feeds me.

After she's done, she'll slide down and start licking my face and kissing me, which is such a powerful, sensual and erotic thing to do, IMO. I have gotten used to me taste, and being bi, I do enjoy that feeling when a male explodes in my mouth and on my lips and face. It's all good !

The first time he ever did it I was shocked but delightfully so. He was on top giving me a good hard fucking. I had orgasmed several times and to put him over the edge I began rubbing his nipples. (I think his are as sensitive as mine or a close second) He buried his thick cock in me, grunted and began pouring it in. I could feel his cock convulse as I urged him on. He pulled his cock out after finishing, looked down and suddenly slid down, pushing his tongue in deep. I was like HOLE-E-SHIT!!! He began wildly sucking and licking his spunk from me rapidly bringing me to orgasm again.

As for the question of this thread, I cant answer for other women but as for me....HELL YESSSSSSSSSSS:heart::heart::heart:

Very Hot!

I want to cum in her cowgirl and have her move up and plant her cum dripping pussy on my mouth!

there is no better feeling then sitting my just cum filled pussy on to my husbands mouth and telling him to lick his mess clean.

My last - and we went for it. Hard aggressive sex. I rode him hard.
Poor guy didn’t stand a chance, he ended up cumming in record time!
I wasn’t done with that, I spun round, cock still in me, now facing his toes- lifted off and moved back planting my cum filled pussy at his mouth.
I could detect a reluctancy so I grab his arse cheeks and pulled his cock towards me, taking his cock deep in my mouth, as he was so sensitive from just cumming he moaned loudly and started licking at my clit and pussy.
Nothing hotter than feeling him have to swallow as the cum runs down
Night ended up with me cumming 3 or 4 times.

Mr, well he got hard again with some encouragement. A bit of a prostate massage and teasing. His second load was in my arse after a more gentle time

Wonder if I can get him to eat his cum from my arse at some point ?

After fucking her get her to stand over you wearing high heels and vibe her pussy so her juices mix with your cum and allow gravity to deliver it back to your waiting mouth, have the room dark and use a strobe light so the "suspended Juice" fucks with your head by still thinking its dangling as you feel it enter your mouth.

Been away for a while?

Been away for a while?

Back