Writer's Fantasy (closed for Kililia}

Helen stood on the rock and Roger lined his cock up to her pussy. His hands gripped her hips as he thrust hard and deep, driving his cock balls deep inside her.

Now that she was impaled on his cock. He cupped her ass with his hands and started walking about, bouncing her on his cock.

“How do you like being a bouncy toy for my cock?”
 
Helen screamed painfully as he ram into her pussy, sobbing as he took her in his arms. she cried as she clung to him like a child as he bounce on his enormous cock: "aarrgggghhh...hurts...i'm sorry...i be good, i swear...please...no more" *sobbing in his arms as he walk around as he pounded in and out her pussy*
 
Roger finally wore himself out and set Helen down. “This was supposed to be a day of celebration.” He caressed her cheek. “My anger frightens me. It reminds of my dad, who beat the shit out of my mother.”

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. “I don't want to be my dad, but I need your help. Disobedience makes me crazy. I need you to obey me in every detail.

“We are going to stay here for a few days. I want to think about what I said.”
 
Helen could barely stand on her own feet in tears as her holes felt raw from his pounding. She lowered her gaze as he caressed her cheek.

She paled as he mention, they will be staying in the woods:" what you mean,stay? I am naked and it's suppose to rain this week ...I am gonna freeze to death.."

* The fear of dying of cold in the woods scared her;" I want this to work husband but what you asked of me was something for a whore , no a wife...I wanna make this work...I really do..."
 
Last edited:
“You will be fine. I brought extra supplies in my backpack. Your thinking is what gets you in trouble. You suck cock and swallow cum. You eat sandwich, and they get together in your stomach, but if you spit cum on sandwich and eat it, then that is very bad! It is all the same thing – both end up in stomach.

“Helen, I do not ask for debate. I require obedience. It is very simple. Disobedience results in punishment. All I ask is for you to obey.”
 
Helen blink as she was shock he blame her thinking was the issue. She hated how he can make logic of his request:" your not being fair..."

She lower her gaze feeling like a child being scowlded by a parent as he reminded of her duty to one her husband as a good wife.

" I wanna be a good wife but what you ask is hard for me... don't I get a say in any matter? Please husband be reasonable ..."
 
“You are having your say now, speaking your opinion, but your obedience is still required.

“Let's get our stuff together; we have a short walk ahead of us.”

Once everything was packed up, he took her hand. “There is trail here that goes down the edge of the cliff. I will carry you piggy back down the trail. You are only required to do one thing. Keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them, and this is a command YOU will obey.”
 
Helen nodded:" yes, husband, I'm sorry where are we going?"
She shivered as the win began to blow:" I'm cold...I think , it's gonna rain soon" * she took him hand and quietly followed him"

As they arrived at the cliff, she climbed on his back and closed her eyes. She trembles as drop of rain landed on her back*
 
“There is a cave not far away.”

Roger takes each step down carefully, balancing Helen on his back. The trail is narrow with the left side close to the cliff, and the right side is open space with a ribbon of a river below. There is no room for error here, but he has walked this trail many times.

His focus is only on each careful step. By the time he reaches the cave, the rain is coming hard. He enteres the cave and sets Helen down. He opens his pack and hands her a blanket.

“Wrap up and I'll start a fire.”
 
Helen open her eyes once he handed to banket, she quickly wrap it around her, her teeth chartering:" it's Soo cold"
She was so glad as he began a nice big fire as she sat on a felt of fur;" how come it's Soo cozy here?"

She slowly shivered less as the fire roared:" can I put on clothes, please husband, I'm cold"
 
“I didn't bring clothes for you.” He opened her blanket and gathered her in his arms, wrapping the blanket around them both. “I'll warm you up.” He kissed her lips while one hand went to her breasts and the other to her pussy.

“You'll be flaming hot in no time at all.” He smiled and kissed her some more. His tongue played with hers. His fingers twisted her tits. His fingers on her pussy slipped inside and started finger fucking her. “Getting hot yet?”
 
Helen watch him remove his own wet clothes once the fire was strong, she was horrified to discover he brought her no clothes. She whimpered as he began to kiss and touch her body, promising to warm her up with sex.

" I will freeze to death..please..tell me you actually have real clothes for me.."
She instinctively try push him off only to wince as he forcefully fingered her pussy. She gasps as he held her down and fingered her till she came. :. " Please not like this, husband"
She was in tears as he climb on top of her, kissing her and groping as he whispered he warm her up every day till she gave him a child.
 
Helen's pussy was wet, hot, and inviting. Roger's cock happily drove deep and hard into her wet center. His balls slapping at her ass. His mouth descended to her tits, sucking, biting, pulling at them.

“Helen, you have such a sweet body. I'm so happy you've given it to me; you are such a delightful present – like Christmas every day. I get to unwrap you and fuck you.”

His thrusts remained hard and demanding, needing to fill her with cum to bring him a child, to hear her scream his name when she came.

He pulled at her titties with his teeth. One hand moved to her clit, and he pinched and pulled at it. He lifted his head. “My cock wants your cum, Helen, give it to me now. You know you want to cum. Can't you feel your body crying to cum? That heat inside you that's screaming – yes, Helen, your voice says one thing, but your body tells the truth: you love my fucking cock, and you need to cum, now.”
 
Helen screamed in pain as he thrusted into her pussy, hissing as he suck her nipples. Looks up in tears as he easily retrain her arms and began pounding hard. his thrust met with screams of agony. Sobbing as her body betray her as she gets wet as he torture her clip . She was sore by his hard pounding as she could not keep up with his demanding thrusts.
 
Roger throughly enjoyed Helen's sweet body. “It was no accident I found you on the trail Helen. It was your destiny to come to me, to be owned by me, to be fucked by me, and to give me children.”

They lay on their sides, facing one another, with his cock buried deep in her pussy. His lips pressed firmly to hers while one hand gripped her ass hard and the other slid between them to her clit.

He pulled hard at her ass while rubbing her clit. 'Your body is mine to use and abuse for my pleasure.” He deepened his kiss, his tongue dancing with hers.

“Do you feel the heat, Helen? Does your desire cry with need? Does your body beg to find release? Does your pussy rejoice when it cums? And how do you feel when your body betrays you again and again? How do you feel when you cry to be fucked harder and harder?

“You know the truth, Helen, you are mine.”
 
Helen fought him as she cried out as he thrusted in and out her sore pussy. She never imagine she end up in such a situation. She always end up traveling and having hundred amazing lovers. She haded as he easily isolated as he demanded her to produce him an heir for him. This was not what she desired in her life and worse her body appear to respond to his . She was sore yet she got wet for her m as he thrusted inside her pussy. She fear to end up pregnant after all it be harded to run away with a baby.
 
Roger and Helen lay together wrapped up in blankets. He kissed her softly, looking deep into her eyes. “I'm still waiting for you to tell me how I make your body feel. Your pussy's wetness tells me what you want and need. How does that betrayal make you feel, knowing that while you are protesting, your body is saying, 'Fuck me, fuck me, please fuck me.'

“Does your body's betrayal make you feel like a slut? Do you know your voice gives you away? When you say, 'Stop,' your luring voice sounds as if it is saying, 'Don't fucking stop.'

“You don't say what you mean, but Helen, you body speaks the truth. When I fuck you, you moan and groan and buck so hard, and scream with pleasure. You might not want to admit it, but your body does not lie. Your mine.”
 
Helen was so confused by her body and hated how it made her doing herself. It was true, she hated him for raping her. Yet, her body responded to him,especially when he came inside her. She fear to end up pregnant by him but knew it was inevitable.

She whispered: " I don't want to do this anymore...your big and it hurts...' * yet a part of him hated as he withdrew his cock, it was humiliating*

" Yes , I feel like a whore as my body betray me...I don't wanna be your woman...please let me go. I won't tell anyone"
 
“You know what I think, Helen, if I said I'd let you go, you would beg to stay. You complain and protest while I'm fucking you, and all the while you moan and groan as you cum again and again. I will say it again, 'your words lie while your body speaks the truth.'”

He brushed his fingers over her lips then teased her lips with his tongue while his fingers in her slit stroked and caressed her. He looked her directly in the eyes. “Now, tell me the truth. How do you feel? If you lie, I will spank your ass until you give an honest answer. Tell me now, Helen, the truth.”
 
Helen" i both hate and enjoy it" *She did not know how else to explain it, it confused her*
 
Roger smiled. “Thank you, Helen, for speaking the truth. A part of the reason you hate it is because your body is responding to me while your mind protests. This betrayal is a mystery to you, and you hate it, but it is your body's desire, needs, and wants that you must learn to accept. I am happy your body wants me, and one day you will say the words that you want me too.”
 
Helen glared at him: " I protest cause you rape me and stole my virginity"
 
Roger took Helen and placed her over his lap. He smacked her bare ass hard and said, “It is not rape when your pussy is leaking juices when I touch you.”

He smacked her ass hard again. “You protest with your mouth while your body responds to my touches and my mouth and my cock.”\\

He smacked her ass cheeks again and again. He slid his other hand under her and pushed two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. “Even now your pussy responds to my spanking your ass by getting so very wet.

“You are mine, Helen. You can protest until you are blue in the face, but your body does not lie. Your pussy is getting wet because it wants my cock, and my cock is what's it's going to get.”
 
Helen cried out with every slap on her ass, she hated as he disciplined her for being defiant. She struggled as he shoved his finger in her pussy making her cry out as she came. She was so humiliated on his ability to make her cum for him when he took her against her will. She had no idea what was right and wrong, she just wanted to run away from him.
 
Roger lifted Helen from his lap and bent her at the waist. “Get a strong grip on your ankles,” he demanded. His hands clamped hard onto her hips while his foot pushed her legs wider apart. He lined his cock up with her slit, then he rammed it hard into her pussy, driving it balls deep.

With every thrust, he shouted, “Mine.” His cock was merciless, ravaging her pussy. One hand on her hip moved across to her pussy and began rubbing her clit. “My cock demands your wetness.”

He ignored her cries and kept pounding her pussy, shouting “Mine” all the while. Finally, he said, “Helen, who does this pussy belong to?”
 
Back
Top