Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Politics Board

Old Yesterday, 02:29 PM   #876
phrodeau
Literotica Guru

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

17h
I believe it will be Crazy Bernie Sanders vs. Sleepy Joe Biden as the two finalists to run against maybe the best Economy in the history of our Country (and MANY other great things)! I look forward to facing whoever it may be. May God Rest Their Soul!

Sounds like hes planning to murder one of them.

Old Yesterday, 03:21 PM   #877
docoral
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus_Ateo View Post
Christian only make up 70% of the U.S. population, but they control approximately 99% of the levers of government power. Almost all of America's judges, legislators, governors and mayors are Christians, but that's not enough for Republicans! They want 100%!!!

Republicans keep calling for laws to be passed to strip legal rights away from gays, lesbians, bisexuals, hermaphrodites and transexuals and reduce them to second class citizens. These calls to hurt millions of their fellow Americans are based on their religious beliefs. They want their
religious doctrine to codified into our legal system.

They're also calling for laws to set back women's legal and reproductive rights back by 100 years, or more. Again, this is because they believe that their religious doctrine calls for men to have more rights than women.

They're also calling for science teachers in public schools to stop teaching science, because their religious beliefs demand that children believe that man was created by an invisible deity that created the first man out of dirt.

The religious right are not some sort of benevolent part of society, just quietly sitting on the sidelines and letting us all get along with out lives. They're an aggressive army of ignorant bullies who want to control the rest of us, and to impose cruel punishments on those who resist being controlled.

"Republicans keep calling for laws to be passed to strip legal rights away from gays, lesbians, bisexuals, hermaphrodites and transexuals and reduce them to second class citizens. These calls to hurt millions of their fellow Americans are based on their religious beliefs. They want their religious doctrine to codified into our legal system."

"They're also calling for laws to set back women's legal and reproductive rights back by 100 years, or more. Again, this is because they believe that their religious doctrine calls for men to have more rights than women."

Can you enlighten me on these laws that republicans are trying to pass to strip legal rights from the lgbt society or any other american.

As far as women's legal and reproductive rights, well, if babies could speak I wonder what they would say, OH!!!! THEY CAN'T !!! SEE; we're trying to make laws that protect the innocent and the defenseless. There are occasions where abortion should be considered but not all. You're an atheist; I get that!!! nobody is stepping on your civil rights so don't step on mine!!! Leave Christma alone.

Men have more rights than women?? because of religious doctrine?? If that's happening in America than I stand with you. You may find that behavior in some muslim countries but you'd be hard pressed to find that in America.

Last edited by docoral : Yesterday at 03:57 PM.