Favorite nipple torture/self torture

Ohhhhhh my

Not certain of my favorite, but my most recent - last evening: I secured a rather large (for me anyway) dildo to the seat in my shower by way of a suction cup vac-u-lok adapter. The dildo was realistic, and was 9" (insertable). I secured a length of 1/8" diameter bungee cord that came from a tent repair kit, each end thru a hole that I drilled in two really small spring clamps. I fastened the makeshift nipple clamps to my tits and hooked the middle to a suction cup hook that I got from the dollar store. I adjusted the length of the cord such that there was very little tension so long as i was fully seated on the dildo, but as it became uncomfortable and I had to stand, a great amount of tension was applied to both nipples.

this did make for one long hot shower.

This a home project i can really get excited about

I love nipple clamps. My clover clamps haven't let me down yet. Candle wax is messy but fun too.

I have fairly small and delicate nipples compared to the size of my tits, so nipple clamps tend not to stay in place on me. I find the modern, light grip, plastic pegs work well, as do Kirby grips / bobby pins.

I love nipple clamps. My clover clamps haven't let me down yet. Candle wax is messy but fun too.

Clover clamps work well on my nipples as well. I have roundish mantits and my chest and nipples are very sensitive. Once the clamps are on I clpse my eyes and wallow in the pain and pleasure.

ehgdfbj.jpg

As I already said in the homemade implements thread - chopsticks and a pair rubber bands work best for me.
The pressure can be regulated by how close to the center the rubber bands are pushed. And the whole middle part can be used as a handle - just pull it up. And up. And some more up. And i am on my tiptoes and can't get any higher. And at that moment squize the two sticks together at the center and that added pressure combined with the pull shoots the most pleasant pain through the entire body!

Can be used for self torture as well - just tie a rope around the middle and put it over something above your head. A hook, a curtain rod, anything will do. The more you pull the free end of the rope, the higher your nipples will go AND the pressure will increase at the same time, since the same rope is pulling the sticks together. When I am as high as I can get. - on tip toes and can't strerch anymore, i secure the end of the rope, so that i can't release it by just letting go, and start masturbating. As I cum I can't keep still and have to lower myself to stand on the whole soles for balance. This makes the pull even stronger, as I have to lower myself for about an inch. And an added pain DURING the orgasm? Well, the life does not get much better than that :)

Anybody ever try a nice slice of ginger on your nipples? Some will feel an effect, but some won't. It's all about body make up and sensitivity.

If you're familiar with figging, the ginger root is inserted into the anal cavity after being cut into an anal dildo shape. The oils in the ginger produce a relatively intense heat for about 15-20 minutes, also depending on body sensitivity.

You should Google preparing the ginger root for figging to make sure you get a good, clean segment with a good amount of oil for best effect. After cutting, any touching with fingers will remove some of the oil and lessen the heat.

This process works best on moist tissue such as in the anal canal and on the clit, but with some experimenting, I think nipples could be done in a similar way. Maybe a little moisture on the nipples will help the oil do it's job? It's worth a try, if you enjoy safe pain play.

Anybody ever try a nice slice of ginger on your nipples? Some will feel an effect, but some won't. It's all about body make up and sensitivity.

If you're familiar with figging...
And here we meet again, mr. Hitchcock :)

I am VERY familiar with figging. But in my butt only. Tried it on my clit - it was a bit too intense for my liking. But then I was not tied up, as you like it. Probably would have enjoyed it much better if I did not have a choice to stop.

As for the nipples... Unfortunately it will not work. Ginger needs to be in wet contact with the sencitive area for quite a while to start working. And how do you keep nipples constantly wet? Maybe it might work for leaking lactating mothers, but that train is long gone :)

ehgdfbj.jpg

As I already said in the homemade implements thread - chopsticks and a pair rubber bands work best for me.
The pressure can be regulated by how close to the center the rubber bands are pushed. And the whole middle part can be used as a handle - just pull it up. And up. And some more up. And i am on my tiptoes and can't get any higher. And at that moment squize the two sticks together at the center and that added pressure combined with the pull shoots the most pleasant pain through the entire body!

Can be used for self torture as well - just tie a rope around the middle and put it over something above your head. A hook, a curtain rod, anything will do. The more you pull the free end of the rope, the higher your nipples will go AND the pressure will increase at the same time, since the same rope is pulling the sticks together. When I am as high as I can get. - on tip toes and can't strerch anymore, i secure the end of the rope, so that i can't release it by just letting go, and start masturbating. As I cum I can't keep still and have to lower myself to stand on the whole soles for balance. This makes the pull even stronger, as I have to lower myself for about an inch. And an added pain DURING the orgasm? Well, the life does not get much better than that :)

Never get bored of seeing that Photo Annie.

One of my subs likes those little bull clips you get for holding papers together. I've also tried something similar to your photo, using two cocktails sticks with rubber bands around them... you get one per nipple then and good for little nipples also ;)

Never get bored of seeing that Photo Annie.

I am really surprised there are so few of them out there. There is ton of regular chopsticks clamps, where one pair is used for each nipple, but I found only two or three for this set-up. Should I take some pictures myself? I probably shouldn't. But it is tempting :rolleyes:

Here are the other two. In the first one you can't see the rubber bands and the second one is unnecessary complicated. So, all we left with is the tiny image in my post :(

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTSv0ytuIQudwA4SfO0jTXYtoXu9-Egc_uZGc9sxOxt5o-_r5O

https://aika092.**********/uploads/pictures/2015/03/11/bdsmlr-9-qNXtm1RTLT1.jpg

Last edited:
And here we meet again, mr. Hitchcock :)

I am VERY familiar with figging. But in my butt only. Tried it on my clit - it was a bit too intense for my liking. But then I was not tied up, as you like it. Probably would have enjoyed it much better if I did not have a choice to stop.

As for the nipples... Unfortunately it will not work. Ginger needs to be in wet contact with the sencitive area for quite a while to start working. And how do you keep nipples constantly wet? Maybe it might work for leaking lactating mothers, but that train is long gone :)

Well, I didn't know if it would or not. If someone was there with an eyedropper and dabbed water on the nipples every little bit, maybe? If someone was tied down, I'd be wiling to be that person with the eyedropper.

But,the more you get to know me, I'm really a below the belt kind of guy. My favorite part of a woman is her ass and asshole, of course. I also like her clit, because when she's tied up, I can torment her by rubbing it. You should read my story in my thread. The story is "My New Boss" but it's a quite a few chapters in. I'd hate to ruin it for you, if you ever want to read it. I've heard it's good bedroom reading.

Oh, and I've made hot links to take you to the next chapter, so you don't have to flip through all of the other posts.

But, back to nipple torture...I just like to suck, bite and pinch nipples, and when they are hard and erect, I know I've got her attention. But, if someone wants special attention to their nipples, I'm more than willing to try and help out.

My violet wand is nice, because it won't bother with her heart. And to have her stretched out like she's tied to the rack with that nylon whip I made with a fan motor...if she wants to be punished by a whipping on her tits, I know just how to do it. I love watching as she twists and jerks around, trying to get away from those stinging lashes. And those cute little "yelps" when the whip lands right on one of those hyper sensitive nipples.

I am really surprised there are so few of them out there. There is ton of regular chopsticks clamps, where one pair is used for each nipple, but I found only two or three for this set-up. Should I take some pictures myself? I probably shouldn't. But it is tempting :rolleyes:

Here are the other two. In the first one you can't see the rubber bands and the second one is unnecessary complicated. So, all we left with is the tiny image in my post :(

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTSv0ytuIQudwA4SfO0jTXYtoXu9-Egc_uZGc9sxOxt5o-_r5O

https://aika092.**********/uploads/pictures/2015/03/11/bdsmlr-9-qNXtm1RTLT1.jpg

You're beginning to fill up my favourites log Annie with these pics... I've just shown them to a sub of mine... will take some pics of her and post them... she's only a B cup but loves this idea.

And those cute little "yelps" when the whip lands right on one of those hyper sensitive nipples.
Looks like I will enjoy very much ANYTHING your wrote! Just need to find long enough stretch of alone time for that ;)

As for "yelps" when your whip touches sensitized nipples
...Mmmm... Again, please? Just don't tie me up for that, let me hold onto something (door frame, perhaps?).. collar is fine, if you must, but let me do my best to stay in place on my own. I might jerk at each hit, but let me come back into position on my own free will. Over and over. I might struggle, but I WILL come back. I want you to see just how much I want this and I don't have a better way to show it to you.

Clit is different, there I do need help with taking it, and with ass it is good either way. But for nipples... That extra strain that is required to take it on my own, with no help from ropes... It makes the pain all the more sweet.

At least for me. For your sub(s) it might be different, but ask just in case.

If you're familiar with figging, the ginger root is inserted into the anal cavity after being cut into an anal dildo shape. The oils in the ginger produce a relatively intense heat for about 15-20 minutes, also depending on body sensitivity.

You should Google preparing the ginger root for figging to make sure you get a good, clean segment with a good amount of oil for best effect. After cutting, any touching with fingers will remove some of the oil and lessen the heat.

This process works best on moist tissue such as in the anal canal and on the clit, but with some experimenting, I think nipples could be done in a similar way. Maybe a little moisture on the nipples will help the oil do it's job? It's worth a try, if you enjoy safe pain play.

I was wondering about chilli. Use latex gloves to remove the pips which will leave some oil on the gloves. Wipe your hands with a paper towel to reduce the intensity.

Now you can play with the nipples,or anus. Just be careful, it can go on for a long time

I was wondering about chilli. Use latex gloves to remove the pips which will leave some oil on the gloves. Wipe your hands with a paper towel to reduce the intensity.

Now you can play with the nipples,or anus. Just be careful, it can go on for a long time

Don't quote me on this, but I've heard milk will cut the heat pretty fast. I'm not sure where I heard this, and it could be wrong, so don't assume I know this as fact.

Oh my. I feel rather vanilla after reading such delights, but I do feel inspired. I use clothes pins, magnetic clamps, I love little rubber bands/gaskets that squeeze and just look sexy as hell. Ice, floggers, suction are all very fun as well. I can nibble and suck on my own nipples, which is fun but definitely not the same level of excitement as when someone else does it.
stretching?

Not exactly torture...

but a doctor I know made me a vacuum pump that can pump up both of my already freakishly long nipples at the same time. It does make them sore, but it's fun showing them off; under something sheer or with an open cup bra or whatever. Being sore, in addition to getting me lots of attention, works for me.

I like to lube her tits and clamp her nipples with a chain pulling the clamps (and her tits) tightly together. Then I fuck her lubwd cleavage. Each thrust pulls hard on the clamps...

Oh my. I feel rather vanilla after reading such delights, but I do feel inspired. I use clothes pins, magnetic clamps, I love little rubber bands/gaskets that squeeze and just look sexy as hell. Ice, floggers, suction are all very fun as well. I can nibble and suck on my own nipples, which is fun but definitely not the same level of excitement as when someone else does it.

I think that all sounds hot!!!!

Back