Cunty kisses and rainbow licks. Ruby is back bitches

So tell me.....

attachment.php

Oh my, you are just truly delicious. At the moment I am reading Under The Ivy by Graeme Thomson, a biography of Kate Bush. But to be honest I would much rather be just here ogling lustily at your gorgeous self. :rose:

So tell me.....

attachment.php

Gorgeous women, wearing little to no clothing, posing with books is my kryptonite. The only way that photo gets better is if you're wearing glasses, actively reading, and have a steaming cup of coffee nearby.

Agreed! Mine is a hard copy. :devil: I'm terrible at jokes.

Hi Ruby. You look delicious, as always. :kiss:
Hardy har har...I love bad jokes!
And thank you.
Oh my, you are just truly delicious. At the moment I am reading Under The Ivy by Graeme Thomson, a biography of Kate Bush. But to be honest I would much rather be just here ogling lustily at your gorgeous self. :rose:
Googling that book as we speak. Any good? Ogle away ;)
Let's go with Dirty Pretty Things! You are looking super sexy!
Such a great choice. I bought the complete set of poetry...in LOVE!

Oh man, I want cunty kisses all over my body from you, Ruby! I'll just lie back on the bed, and you can plant them anywhere you want.
Hey wait..usually I'm the one who lies back lol
I suppose I can make an exception though💋
Gorgeous women, wearing little to no clothing, posing with books is my kryptonite. The only way that photo gets better is if you're wearing glasses, actively reading, and have a steaming cup of coffee nearby.
This is doable...especially since the eye doctor decided I was....OLD...and needed glasses since my last thread foray.
I always find my way back to see my favorites! You're as seductive as ever.... And I love it!:devil:

Awww....sweetness. ❤Any chance you'll be doing some pics of your own?

Like I’m ogling at your gorgeous self now??

This is doable...especially since the eye doctor decided I was....OLD...and needed glasses since my last thread foray.

Well, to be fair, you aren't a teenager anymore. But 26 is hardly old.

Also, I can hardly condemn anyone who feeds my fetish by getting more hot chicks to wear glasses.

Like I’m ogling at your gorgeous self now??
Yup !
Well, to be fair, you aren't a teenager anymore. But 26 is hardly old.

Also, I can hardly condemn anyone who feeds my fetish by getting more hot chicks to wear glasses.

Oh my....I WISH I was 26...that was 2 kids and 2 relationships ago.
Hot (ish)...when I turn a certain way and use a filter woman in glasses coming up.

I wouldn't be able to read any books with you around. I would be too distracted

What's a cunty kiss?

Non literal: Cunty: bitchy, cocky, arogant ...kisses.
Literal...kisses with my cunt

So maybe I'm writhing all over you or maybe I'm being a bitch and giving you air kisses 😎
It's for me to know and you to guess ;)

Back