whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It involves myself, a certain Lit. member, a delightfully fun, flirty evening followed by mind blowing sex...That's what I'm thinking about lately.....
 
For the wife and I to meet a couple at a club and end up with all four of us back in a hotel room for an anything goes evening that turns in to an anything goes weekend.
 
older neighbor

the neighbor behind us is about 10 years older she likes to layout in the sun and she is smoking hot. we flirt across the fence from time to time. So one day she sees me in the yard and she comes out and asks me to come over she needs some help. It seems her husband had come home for lunch and got a little more than he suspected but my poor neighbor wasn't properly satisfied. she shows me this big wet spot on her panties and tells me if I clean her up I can fuck her. I lick and suck her panties tasting his cum and her wet pussy. She pushes me onto my back and removes her panties and sits on my face humping my tongue and nose she cums multiple times I have pushed my shorts down and am stroking my rock hard cock. Then she slides down and takes me into her pussy and I cum almost immediately All fantasy for now
 
To get tied up in stockings and 6 inch heels, and get fucked while making out with another girl..
 
I'd like to be taken and used by like a whole group of guys, together with a hot, slutty friend... And while i'd get fucked, they'd all talk dirty to us, and after some of them would cum over me, my friend would lick it off my body... and instead of swallowing, shed pin me down and forcefully kiss me, sharing their cum with me...

Like, shed force her tongue in my mouth, and as I'd try to push her tongue out with mine, it'd just mean our makeout would intensify... I'd feel like a total slut, so nasty... The guys would call us filthy whores and nasty sluts too, and id be completely powerless, pinned down and fucked, and forced to make out with this slutty woman, I'd start crying, making my face all wet and my mascara run out :kiss:

She'd videotape it, and use it to blackmail me into becoming her whore, and shed train me to be her cum slut...

Also, this <3
 
Well, I'm waking up in a hotel this morning so I'd like to be bending her over the desk next to the window and fucking her hard
 
To be fucked by 3 guys, while on the phone with by boyfriend, describing what they're doing to me... Two guys cum over my legs, and the final one cums into my 8 inch heels.. After which I have to put on stockings and said heels. I put on a slutty short skirt, and my boyfriend comes and gets me, colars me, and walks me to a fetish club...

As I walk, i feel the warm, sticky cum in my stockings, and around me toes in my heels... As we arrive, my boyfriend tells me how slutty I am, and that I let all these guys fuck me, that he wants to watch me being a good slut.. As a dozen of guys fuck me, they cum all over me, after which three girls lick it off, cleaning me like a slutty princess... We kiss all the cum back and forth, after which they carefully take off my heels, and drool all the cum into them.

I sensually slip into them again, and my boyfriend walks me back home...:kiss:
 
My fantasy...

To be fucked by 3 guys, while on the phone with by boyfriend, describing what they're doing to me... Two guys cum over my legs, and the final one cums into my 8 inch heels.. After which I have to put on stockings and said heels. I put on a slutty short skirt, and my boyfriend comes and gets me, colars me, and walks me to a fetish club...

As I walk, i feel the warm, sticky cum in my stockings, and around me toes in my heels... As we arrive, my boyfriend tells me how slutty I am, and that I let all these guys fuck me, that he wants to watch me being a good slut.. As a dozen of guys fuck me, they cum all over me, after which three girls lick it off, cleaning me like a slutty princess... We kiss all the cum back and forth, after which they carefully take off my heels, and drool all the cum into them.

I sensually slip into them again, and my boyfriend walks me back home...
 
I want it really bad, together with my best friend... Get fucked together, share the cum, and drip it into eachothers heels.. Than go clubbing at a fetish party...:heart:
 
Crossdressing for me at the moment, all the way.

I want my wife to wank me off while I'm dressed in her stockings and suspenders (as I am now)!
 
I

I wish you the best of luck. If you want it so bad I am sure when it happens it will be GREAT:D
 
To be tied to the bed with a hot woman riding me until I cum and fill her up with a big hot load. Then she come sit on my lips and make me lick her furry peach clean until she cums. She tell me to lick our juices and then she blast me with a hot golden shower. She gets up and opens the closet, brings a man in the room and they both fuck over my body.
 
Another one,

To have sex with a sexy woman early in the morning, fill her up with cum with her keeping my cum in her. When she returns from work later that day, she'll push me on the bed, undress and shove her soaked panties in my mouth that our cum has leaked in all day. Ride me like a bull with her cum filled panties stuffed in my mouth until we both cum.
 
This is very similar to what I want to happen with my girlfriend. If love to watch her get used by three guys, or even two couples. Just to watch her be used as a groups slut is something that makes me instantly hard. Your boyfriend is a lucky guy!
 
This is very similar to what I want to happen with my girlfriend. If love to watch her get used by three guys, or even two couples. Just to watch her be used as a groups slut is something that makes me instantly hard. Your boyfriend is a lucky guy!

We could do it together, your girlfriend and I being good sluts...
 
I visited a hot friend from high school while he was stationed at a military base when we were 20. Being a hot girl in military barracks brought the guys to my friend's room like flies to honey. They all left eventually and my friend and I fucked until dawn.

My fantasy lately has been the same, only his friends don't leave. There are six or seven young, hot enlisteds who lock the door, pull off my clothes and use me every way possible. My friend takes the lead in each hole but is quickly followed by the others. I have come oozing out of me in no time as they guys compete to see how can make me orgasm the most. I am left in the barracks to sleep and rest all day while they're off doing their duty but when the night comes, they're back for more....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top