I want a puppy.

Puppies are so great that no amount of button down polyester shirts can make up for them.

i do not want a puppy.
i am still in mourning for my big, gay dog.

My puppy is hyper as hell right now for no good reason. He's jumping around screaming while my brother's dog tries to hump him.

...they are doing it wrong. Elvis wants to establish dominance via rape but Sparky doesn't have a CLUE that that is going on and is trying to get him to pull the other end of this round rope toy thing... I keep yelling at Elvis and he'll stop for a second and then go right back to it. He's fixed. There's no reason for this behavior except to disturb me. And annoy Sparky. Though he's only mildly annoyed. I would be way more annoyed if I were like, "Hey, dude, ya wanna play tug-o-war?" and my buddy was like, "Nah, I think I'll just rape you." Sparks just kinda shrugs it off. Kinda growls a little bit. Not lettin it get him down.

My puppy is hyper as hell right now for no good reason. He's jumping around screaming while my brother's dog tries to hump him.

...they are doing it wrong. Elvis wants to establish dominance via rape but Sparky doesn't have a CLUE that that is going on and is trying to get him to pull the other end of this round rope toy thing... I keep yelling at Elvis and he'll stop for a second and then go right back to it. He's fixed. There's no reason for this behavior except to disturb me. And annoy Sparky. Though he's only mildly annoyed. I would be way more annoyed if I were like, "Hey, dude, ya wanna play tug-o-war?" and my buddy was like, "Nah, I think I'll just rape you." Sparks just kinda shrugs it off. Kinda growls a little bit. Not lettin it get him down.

Most of the time, humping has nothing to do with sex, but dominance. Fixed dogs do it, sexually immature dogs do it, and even females do it.

Hey Insty, my puppy Gummy just went outside, took a crap, and then stepped in the crap. I had to wash her foot off!

Do you think there might be a connection with your puppy being hyper and your brother's dog trying to hump him. Might be the reason, I'm just saying. :D

Back