Fucking pussy with Dildo Right now

Oh yes.! And with my new very best friend I just met yesterday.
Slides nice and easy, soft hum but packs a thrilling OMFG!!

Attachments

• 2016-03-10 21.18.21.jpg
    2016-03-10 21.18.21.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 0
nobu vibrator

how do you like that new nobu vibrator? They sell it over the counter next to the condoms in our local cvs store. Why the computer coard next to it?:)

D(.)(.)

how do you like that new nobu vibrator? They sell it over the counter next to the condoms in our local cvs store. Why the computer coard next to it?:)
Oh. ? We use Walgreens. We'll have to check. But hubby likes the regualr straight remote vibrators. I can stick the small one in and go shopping.
I need panties for those. Almost lost one long ago.

This is the Nobu Sapo. Its a rechargable one, and recharges from a usb port.
It holds 2 hours of play time. The whole unit is smooth and sleek to the touch and feel.
Very quiet with a low hum, but the vibe is brilliant.and has 10 settings. It's ergonomic design with gsopt and clit stimulation if fully inserted.
I had a rabbit hummer that died, can't buy it now and the other that you can buy are slightly different. My original was the best toy I came across until now.
It had me squirming, gripping the bed sheets, and moaning as :cattail: and I got to know Nobu.
We were quite pleased and will be looking forwad to many more get together with Nobu. ;)

Den

women are soooo lucky - a nice variety of toys
Yea all we have are our hands and those phoney pussys. We can't go to Wal-Mart with those like the ladies can with their toys.

Well maybe if we wear bib overalls like the rednecks.:eek:

My experience or the Nobu? Below refers to the product and the experience. Fyi, my husband was laying next to me as Nobi, :cattail: and I had a getting to know you work out sessions :D

This is the Nobu Sapo. Its a rechargable one, and recharges from a usb port.
It holds 2 hours of play time. The whole unit is smooth and sleek to the touch and feel.
Very quiet with a low hum, but the vibe is brilliant.and has 10 settings. It's ergonomic design with gsopt and clit stimulation if fully inserted.
I had a rabbit hummer that died, can't buy it now and the other that you can buy are slightly different. My original was the best toy I came across until now.
It had me squirming, gripping the bed sheets, and moaning as :cattail: and I got to know Nobu.
We were quite pleased and will be looking forwad to many more get together with Nobu. ;)

Discriptive

My experience or the Nobu? Below refers to the product and the experience. Fyi, my husband was laying next to me as Nobi, :cattail: and I had a getting to know you work out sessions :D

There is no other woman presently on Lit that shares their sexual experiences quite like you Sid . A truly unique lady , loved and treasured by both males in your life !!

There is no other woman presently on Lit that shares their sexual experiences quite like you Sid . A truly unique lady , loved and treasured by both males in your life !!
There are others that share. MissJW, for example, really puts herself out there :devil:
Thanks for liking what I write, and following.

Back