The War on Christmas 2014 edition

renard_ruse

Break up Amazon
One of the key fronts in the anti-Christmas extremists' plan this year, seems to be getting rid of Christmas music in public places. Fewer and fewer stores are playing Christmas music, and the few that are seem to have deliberately turned it down to such low levels its barely audible.

This is a cleaver strategy from the anti-Christmas hatemongers, to gradually make the holiday fade away from public places, as most people don't even realize its happening. This was the strategy employed quite successfully against Easter, which is now almost absent from public places.

In addition, fewer and fewer work places are decorating for Christmas or even Generic Late December Holiday. The decorations simply are no longer going up. Employees only notice on a sub-conscious level.

The War is not only very real and ongoing, but entering a more insidious phase with each passing year. :mad:

Last edited:
As someone is pro-Christmas, I must say I am happy if this is the case. 99% of Christmas songs are shit.

This is a cleaver strategy from the anti-Christmas hatemongers, to gradually make the holiday fade away from public places, as most people don't even realize its happening. This was the strategy employed quite successfully against Easter, which is now almost absent from public places.
:

I remember when I was a kid, we sang Easter carols all day long.

I remember when I was a kid, we sang Easter carols all day long.

Did you not? We genuinely did. Of course, I live in Jesus-apalooza, but that wasn't that long ago and kids still totally do it. And not all of them are Jesusy. There's like...

Here comes Peter Cottontail
Hopping down the bunny trail
hippidy hop hop
hippedy hop hop
Easter's on it's way

And because of that song, for YEARS I thought that Peter Rabbit from Beatrix Potter, the one who's dad was eaten by Farmer McGregor, was the Easter Bunny. Because I was a stupid child who could not fathom 2 rabbits named Peter.

I love people who believe there is a war on Christmas.

It's one of the best kinds of crazy that exists.

Happy holidays Renard.

395734d10354be37654dc21922b30a7e.jpg

As someone is pro-Christmas, I must say I am happy if this is the case. 99% of Christmas songs are shit.

Seriously. Maybe it's because most of the time Christmas songs heard during this time of the year send people into a violent rage. If they didn't start playing that shit in November, we wouldn't be sick and tired of it by the time Christmas is here.

If I hate anything more than anti-Christmas hatemongers, it's the anti-Halloween hatemongers - those batshit crazy Rightwingers who think Oct 31st focuses too much on witchcraft rather than the All Saints Day that the Catholic church intended to confuse the pagans with.

If I hate anything more than anti-Christmas hatemongers, it's the anti-Halloween hatemongers - those batshit crazy Rightwingers who think Oct 31st focuses too much on witchcraft rather than the All Saints Day that the Catholic church intended to confuse the pagans with.

And the fucking dentists who think it's okay to hand out apples, pretzels or tooth brushes instead of fucking candy. Those shit heads deserve to have their houses burned down. :mad:

And the fucking dentists who think it's okay to hand out apples, pretzels or tooth brushes instead of fucking candy. Those shit heads deserve to have their houses burned down. :mad:

I don't know about arson, but they are worthy of flaming bags of dog poop on their front steps.

I guess I can understand why a Vladimir Putin groupie might be down in the dumps this holiday :p season.

all those poor jews... no longer being told at grocery stores about how much Jesus loves them

truly a dark day, renard

welcome back... we missed your complete lack of understanding of history, science, literature, politics and religon

all those poor jews... no longer being told at grocery stores about how much Jesus loves them

truly a dark day, renard

welcome back... we missed your complete lack of understanding of history, science, literature, politics and religon

Jesus was a Jew, fatty.

Apparently she hasn't been goosed today.:(:D

But you're goosestepping along with grampa hitler who is the most offensively racist guy on the board

and you laugh and laugh at his jokes
but ohhhh you're not a racist really

you're just a coward that wont stand up to them

Back