Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Site News & Tech Support > Lit Tech Support

Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM   #1
NYcastaway
Virgin

Profile info does no show up in public profile

I have made and saved changes but do no see it when l try to view them. What am l doing wrong? Bear with me, I am a long term lurking reader who went newbie. 🤗

Old Yesterday, 09:12 PM   #2
LadyJS
Fucking Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYcastaway View Post
I have made and saved changes but do no see it when l try to view them. What am l doing wrong? Bear with me, I am a long term lurking reader who went newbie. 🤗
The ability to edit and save profiles has been broken for several months. You can read more about it here. In lieu of a working profile, you can update your signature with profile information if you so choose.

The world is dumb enough: don't add to it! - Foamy The Squirrel

My Tumblr is back from the dead. No matter how many stakes I drive through it, it refuses to die!
https://realladyjs.tumblr.com/

Okay, so I can't update my profile, what fucking shit! Okay, yeah, I've come back to the Lit building. You fuckers couldn't keep me away.

If we've never spoken before, and you want to PM me, I "strongly" suggest that you first read and review this thread (I didn't create or contribute to it, but I'm down with what it says).

Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM   #3
NYcastaway
Virgin

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyJS View Post
The ability to edit and save profiles has been broken for several months. You can read more about it here. In lieu of a working profile, you can update your signature with profile information if you so choose.
I will do that.

Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM   #4
NYcastaway
Virgin

ok I updated some text to my siggy

See if it shows up

Just an old fart, with the voice of a 28 year old running the show in his head while chasing a gulf coast sunset. Pink Moscato anyone?

Did I mention I love to cook. Mmmmmmmmmmmm in my kitchen. This is where the magic starts.