Once more with feeling.

Mistress C - it's been sometime since I've been around. You're looking more stunning than ever!

Get well soon and take care ya!

:kiss::kiss::rose::rose:

Hope everyone has had a good weekend :D. I'm sick so if anyone wants to give me some sympathy I'd appreciate it. -me- I will upload that pic for you later ;).

Yay, thank you!! :D

Get well soon. :rose:

I am sorry you do not feel well!! I hope you do not have the flu as it sounds like it is a bad one this year. I hope you start feeling better soon! :rose:x12

Hope everyone has had a good weekend :D. I'm sick so if anyone wants to give me some sympathy I'd appreciate it. -me- I will upload that pic for you later ;).

~ here's some homemade chicken soup~

Did you need me to massage that sore throat on the inside?

I'm sick so if anyone wants to give me some sympathy I'd appreciate it. -me- I will upload that pic for you later ;).

Sorry you're not feeling well. Maybe Dr. Artie should give you a (very through) look over.

Thank you for your boobs

10CFC899-81C7-42F9-9B66-204493D4D5EC-4270-0000053807EC4CA0.jpg

Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey (never forget the wee donkey)
Your boobs and nipples are gorgeous. The more I see of them and the rest of you) the happier I am

Aww. :( I would do more if it were possible but instead I will wish you a get well soon. :)

There is nothing I hate worse then being sick. To many things to do in a day. I sure feel sorry for you. If I were there we'd put a heating pad on your back, some nice soup, some honey tea for your throat, and a good foot and back rub. But most important is... rest. Try and sleep as much as you can. I do hope you feel better very soon. Get better soon... :cattail:

Not a big commenter most days, but I wanted to let you know that (in addition to having an incredible body and knowing EXACTLY how to use it in photography) you get the coolest/best/most rad personality on Lit. It's appreciated.

Back