Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
@}-}rebecca---- said:
Ohhh :eek: honestly Shank......housework in heels.....your setting a standard there or are you really THAT masochistic Dude ................smiles :rose:
Ssssssshhh hard enough to get me to wear shoes in public, though I almost always do

Well, I don't get to wear my heals out of the house. I love them - for about an hour. How you girls wear them all day is beyond me....

qw.jpg

P1170049.jpg

:cool:

Shankara20 said:
Well, I don't get to wear my heals out of the house. I love them - for about an hour.

Awww shank I never considered the part about being able to wear them out of the house.....

Shankara20 said:
How you girls wear them all day is beyond me....
Same as we tell ourselves at the beautician "No Pain, No Gain" plus the attention is cool at times. ;) Ahhh plus what it feels like when you finally take them off ......mmmnyum

I have been a bad boy at photobucket and my account went away.

I will be a good boy/girl from now on.

doll.png

heehee

:kiss:

Shankara20 said:
well , this is about body play after all...

1 pic posted

Of the two pics in your last post I think the attachment would be more pleasent than your new AV.

Good lord, Shank... you know I love ya, sweetie, but that av gives me the screaming heebie jeebies!

I was going to say it gave me the willies, but for some reason that didn't have the same effect.... :p

leeroy jenkins said:
Of the two pics in your last post I think the attachment would be more pleasent than your new AV.

this one any better?

:devil:

jadefirefly said:
Good lord, Shank... you know I love ya, sweetie, but that av gives me the screaming heebie jeebies!

I was going to say it gave me the willies, but for some reason that didn't have the same effect.... :p

Sorry Jade - I post that AV every now and then when I get cranky. When photobucked closed down my account due to "content" I once again felt how difficult it is to a kinky perv.

This one will be up for just a little while - then I'll get back to the panty AV's

*sigh*

jadefirefly said:
That looks... um.... uncomfortable, Shank. Just a little. :p

It is - is such a wonderful way. C&B's are lovely tie-up toys.

I can't tie this style very often due to something coming up and getting in the way. :D

:nana:

Shankara20 said:
It is - is such a wonderful way. C&B's are lovely tie-up toys.

I can't tie this style very often due to something coming up and getting in the way. :D

:nana:

I imagine it could be har-- ... err... difficult! Yes, that's it... ;)

jadefirefly said:
I imagine it could be har-- ... err... difficult! Yes, that's it... ;)

Exactly!

I could never do the tie with this!

(sorry - this is just a cheep attempt to get you to look at my err, difficulty :D )

Shankara20 said:
Exactly!

I could never do the tie with this!

(sorry - this is just a cheep attempt to get you to look at my err, difficulty :D )

aaaawwww poor Shank.........sorry about your 'difficulty' dude :rolleyes: .......then smiles.

Ohh Ohhh........saw your new thread .......BIG smiles

Its freeeeeeeeeeezing here so I am going back to bed to hide under the duvee a bit longer but I'll make you some coffee when I wake up again later ;)

@}-}rebecca---- said:
aaaawwww poor Shank.........sorry about your 'difficulty' dude :rolleyes: .......then smiles.

Ohh Ohhh........saw your new thread .......BIG smiles

Its freeeeeeeeeeezing here so I am going back to bed to hide under the duvee a bit longer but I'll make you some coffee when I wake up again later ;)

I don't hear you offering to help me with this "difficulty" . Guess I'll need to deal with it myself. Sunday might be a good time to see what can be done with this.

Your on, coffee later. Stay warm... :kiss:

jadefirefly said:
Now, Shank, you can't possibly be *complaining* about this 'difficulty', could you? o_O
Not at all. "Difficulties" are there to be worked with, to be pondered, to be embraced - all of which I do with my "difficulty" as often as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back