Mutual Benefit

wow, what a great start. You sounds amazing and I love the starting pics. Hope to see and hear more from you :)

i find the guys like the extra booby at any time........im told i have a very nice handful. 36d`s......

Apparently these are called "tanga" panties.... I'm constantly learning new things on here. I have the same pair in black as well, you'll probably see them soon ;)

Very nice......would love to see from behind;) looking forward to the black tangas:devil:

Apparently these are called "tanga" panties.... I'm constantly learning new things on here. I have the same pair in black as well, you'll probably see them soon ;)

Apparently they are called very hot on you!! Sexy

That is quite the sexy voice you have there. I love to hear a woman moan!

Well, thanks ;) Trust me, all these comments make me moan even more...

WOW!!! just WOW!!!!!

Haha, a bit speechless? ;)

wow, what a great start. You sounds amazing and I love the starting pics. Hope to see and hear more from you :)

You definitely will, thanks!

i find the guys like the extra booby at any time........im told i have a very nice handful. 36d`s......

Haha, apparently. I have ddd's, I wish they were closer to your size, a little bit more manageable ;)

I love the frills.

Well, thanks ;) Trust me, all these comments make me moan even more...

A good voice is perhaps even hotter than pics or videos because it really gets the imagination going. At least for me it does.

they look damn hot, whatever they're called

haha gracias!

Very nice......would love to see from behind;) looking forward to the black tangas:devil:

Maybe I'll do that shot for you in the black ones ;)

Apparently they are called very hot on you!! Sexy

Haha, I'll take it

I love the frills.

A good voice is perhaps even hotter than pics or videos because it really gets the imagination going. At least for me it does.

Agreed!

Love the pictures and that audio clip made me so hard so sexy!

Thanks! Hoping I can keep doing that for you ;)

Mmmm, all this growling, you're making hard not to post more pics...

I've been called a tease a few times, I will not apologize for it ;)

*growls* Post away:devil: and you shouldn't apologize for being a tease....it is a plus and a good way to get all us pervs hard and horny;)

This is my 100th post on Lit, so in other words, I get an avatar now! Help me choose which pic I should use from my thread ;) Let me know in a post which is your favorite so far...

Here's another to give you a solid 4 to choose from :)

Congrats:) I think my fav of the four so far is The Girls

arching to be mounted and taken?:devil:

Congrats on hitting 100!

I'd second the vote for boobs ;)
They look magnificent, seems a shame not to share.

This is my 100th post on Lit, so in other words, I get an avatar now! Help me choose which pic I should use from my thread ;) Let me know in a post which is your favorite so far...

Here's another to give you a solid 4 to choose from :)

So Sexy :devil:

Very lovely. And your recording made me very excited. Cant wait to see more of you Darlin.

Back