Mob Bosses Son's Birthday Present (Closed)

Micheal smiled. "Well if you don't hate me now you will once I start. . ." He looked at the plate in front of him and noticed that she hadn't brought food for herself. The voice of his father was telling him that the only time anybody, especially a new slave, served you food when they didn't serve themselves was because they were trying to kill you but he honestly didn't think that of her, it was just a nagging little voice. "You're not hungry?" He asked cutting off a peice and popping it into his mouth. He certainly hoped she wasn't that kind of person.

"You have a better life now than you did before though? I hadn't even asked what did you do before? Model, low level actress? Cheer leader?"
 
"Once you start what?" She asked. She wanted to know why he thought she would hate her. He was eating the food she made. He must have noticed she didn't have any. "Well you never said to feed myself." She said looking at him. She brushed her hair behind her ears. "Am I aloud to eat?" She asked. She was still unsure of what she was and wasn't aloud to do.

"Yes I have a better life. Being home with my dad was hard. He was always drunk and high. He could be quite violent towards me. I worked in a diner and coffee house. My dad had me working crazy hours. My pay went on his drinking and drugs." She said. She hadn't been able to keep up with his habit money wise and that's why her dad got such a big debt with Micheal's dad.
 
"I didn't give you permission to feed yourself, but most girls don't catch on to that immediately." He smiled. "Oh your knees Minx." He waited while she obeyed and then bit by bit he fed her by hand occasionally taking some for himself.

"So that's how you came to be my personal little fuck slut, your father was a drunken drug user who sold you." Micheal sighed eventually finishing the meal. "Go do the dishes. "Well that was a waste of perfectly good fuck flesh. Though his loss my gain I guess. So far can dance, you can cook, you suck cock like a professional, fuck like a whore. Shop well. Why did you stay with your father for so long long? Do you have and idea the number of men who would kill to have you on their arm?"

Micheal slipped up behind her as she finished doing the dishes and cupped her tits pulling her back against him. "Go get dressed." He ran his fingers over her collar slowly. "And don't forget that you are owned. He lightly slapped her rump. "There doesn't seem to be much point in training you too much more other than how to behave with male and female guests but I think we'll wait until we're a little more certain your current training is sticking first.
 
She moved onto her knees in front of him. He began feeding her by hand. "Yeah my dad is the reason. He got into debt with your farther and my wages wouldn't pay so my dad gave me to your farther to clear off the debt." She said. She had thought he knew why she had been given to him.

He finished his meal. She got up and took the dishes to the sink. She started washing up. "Well he's my dad although I hated him I still loved him and I don't have any other family. My mother died after having me. Men wouldn't kill to have me on their arm. I'm ordinary." She said.

She was finished doing the pops and she felt Micheal cup her boobs and he pulled her back against him. He told her to get dressed. His fingers ran over her collar. He slapped her ass. She turned round and kissed his lips softly before going off to get dressed.

She got dressed in http://cdnpix.com/show/imgs/8aeb018936e0576454dc4dd5f706bbb6.jpg and http://www.christian-louboutin-sale...0-suede-platform-pumps-black-uk-sale-v918.jpg. She went down to Micheal. "What do you think of this outfit? What are we doing today?" She said.
 
Micheal whistled as he watched her come walking out in her outfit. He hadn't really noticed when they bought that one but it was definitely money well spent. He'd have to consider taking her shopping again sometime. "You look pretty good for a slave girl." He walked over to her lifted her chin for a kiss and then slapped her across the face. He wasn't trying to hurt her so much as make point so he held back a fair bit but it would definitely sting. "You are not ordinary and do not forget it. You are extraordinary, as is everything that I own."

He turned and walked past her to the car. "We've already been shopping for clothes and toys. I've got business to attend for my father today. It shouldn't take long, just a routine meet to collect some money that's owed. It's always good to show up with a girl on your arm and you're good for that. You think you can handle being pretty?"
 
She blushed slightly when he whistled at her. He told her she looked pretty good for a slave girl. He moved over to her. He lifted her chin like he was going to kiss her but instead her face was greeted by his hand. This was the second time he'd slapped her. This one wasn't as hard as the first but it still hurt. "I'm sorry Micheal I'll never say it again." She said.

He walked off to the car and she followed closely behind. "Yes Micheal I can handle being pretty. What are we doing for the rest of the day?" She said. She was playing with her hair. She didn't know what too expect on a money pick up. She had sort of been on the other end of it but she thought this one would be probably different with money being paid not a person been given to clear off debts.
 
Once they were in the car he gripped her chin again pulling her close. He smiled slightly when she winced. He hated that he got a rush out of it but he did like her being afraid of him even if it was just a little and just for a moment. "You will do better than not saying it again. You won't ever think anything like that if you do you'll get worse. I should tell you to make absolutely no mistake, nothing I own is in anyway subpar. If I thought for a second you were anything short of extraordinary I would have killed you back when I found you in the garage." He grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her close. This time however he slammed his lips into her. "I think next we'll teach you how to give rimjobs."

During the drive. "I need to you understand you are my first girl, I will get other girls. So you are expected to keep them in check but also you are expected to be better than you are now. and yes you've done well , you wouldn't even be here if I wasn't impressed with you."

They pulled up to what looked like an abandoned warehouse. "Now you are my slut. Do your job." He didn't say anything else as they approached the crew of hispanic men.
 
He gripped her chin making her wince and shake a little. She looked into his eyes and could see he enjoyed seeing her scared. She just listened to him speak not saying a word. She was just taking in what he was saying. She gasped hearing him say he would of killed her in the garage.

He grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her close. His lips slammed into hers. She kissed him back. "Well I sort already know how to give a rim job but I'm sure you'll have a little extra that you can teach me." She said.

She looked at him listening to him speak. Hearing him say she wouldn't be his only girl sort unnerved her. She didn't know what else she could do to be better than the way she was already being "Better how?" She asked. She was confused and didn't know what else he was wanting from her.

They pulled up to an abandoned warehouse. "I am your slut what do you want me to do?" She said only louder enough for him to hear. She guessed she would have to do something for the crew. She was feeling a bit scared but she was trying to keep it inside.
 
Micheal smiled at her then quickly hid it. "We'll see how well you understand your place before I start teaching you things. You've already proven to be an incredibly smart girl, smarter than any of the sluts my father owns. You will continue to prove that he made a mistake giving me his smartest and sexiest girl."

"Here things are simple, you should think of yourself as an ornament. I want you to keep the men focused on you, but remember that you are mine." He smirked over at her. He saw the confusion on her face and it excited him. It meant he still had time before she started to bore him and he didn't want to ever be bored with her.

Micheal got out of the far and looked back at her. "I expect you to be a slave slut." He said getting out of the car. A dozen black men dressed in various garbs, mostly denim pants and leather jackets greeted him. "Hey wassup Mike. I see you brought your newest slut. So the deal the same as usual? We got the cash?"

Micheal turned to her. "Go on Minx, and the guys will feel safer if you lower your top so they can see your tits, but go bring the breifcase from the back. We don't have time to waste." He smiled politely and the man did the same nodding. "Hurry up slut."
 
"I know I'm yours Micheal." She said smiling at him. He got out the car and looked at her. He told her he expected her to be a slave. The guys were black and big. They sort of scared her they looked like thugs. One of the guys greeted him and called her a slut.

She was looking at Micheal as he told her to go get the suitcase. She watched him share looks with the other man. She turned round walking to the car her hips shaking side to side. She bent over into the back of the car. Her ass was stuck out and her dress rolled up a bit.

She grabbed the briefcase. She walked back over to Micheal. She passed Micheal the briefcase and stood by his side. She looked at the other guys smiling. She didn't want to smile at them but Micheal wanted her to be friendly too them and keep them focused on her.

She looked from the guys and then at Micheal wondering what was going to happen and just what was expected off her. She ran her finger over the strap of her dress. She was keeping how nervous she was inside as she played with a strand of her hair.
 
The guys were eyeing her hungrily occasionally making crude comments about her or her dress but for the most part they kept a healthy distance just eyeing her and Micheal, well he was ignoring her almost entirely paying little to no attention to her after she handed him the breifcase. He flashed it open to the men who nodded and grabbed the box then motioned to a truck. "You need to check it?"

Micheal grinned and shook his head. "Nah you' all have always been straight with me I got no reason to distrust you." He said motioning to the truck and a few of the guys drove it off. He was turning to walk away when the leader grabbed him by the shoulder.

"Hey, I notice you got a new girl with you. What do we need to do to get a taste of the new girl?" He grinned.

Micheal smiled back. "I dunno, I guess we should ask her."
 
Micheal was pretty much ignoring Lola once she gave him the briefcase. He opened to the men. Micheal was asked if he wanted to check the truck out and he shook his head declining. A few of the guys drove the truck away and she felt they'd be out of here now. Micheal turned to walk away and she did too. She saw Micheal stop she turned round seeing the leader grabbed Micheal's shoulder. She didn't know what was going to happen.

She heard what one of guys said about getting a taste of the new girl. She didn't understand exactly what it meant but knew it was a sexual thing. She looked at Micheal with a look of worry. She didn't know what to do or say. She just wished they were done here and could go. She didn't mind having to sleep with Micheal but these guys here seemed like they were more than just rough with girls. She looked at the leader seeing the look in his eyes she knew he wanted her.

She leaned over to Micheal so her mouth wasn't to far from his ear. "Micheal please don't let them do anything to me. If you say I have too let them have a go with me I will do it but I really don't want too." She whispered. She looked at him pleading with her eyes. She didn't know what was going to happen here.
 
Micheal looked over at her then to the men he was doing business with. "We'll see, for the moment however she is an amazing stripper. I think I might take her to the club and show her off soon."

He saw the dread rising in her eyes but he ignored it. Part of her being property meant that she was going to have to get used to this sort of thing happening from time to time. "Here." He tossed the man an IPOD. "Check her out. If you like we'll talk from there about what you want."

Micheal gripped her lightly by the back of the head and pulled her close kissing her cheek. "Do not embarrass me slave."
 
She looked at Micheal and then at the ground when he said she was amazing stripper. She was blushing. She knew he wanted to show her off but she hoped not at a strip club. Yes she was his slave but she did have a mind. She didn't want to strip for strangers.

She didn't know if she could carry on her obedient ways. She knew he expected a lot out of her. She had some thinking to do after this. Would she carry on her obedient ways or be defiant. She wouldn't make the decision right now she didn't want to embarrass him.

Micheal gave the man an IPOD. He gripped the back of her head and pulled her close and he kissed her cheek telling her not to embarrass him. The man turned the IPOD. She was scared so she did as she was told and started dancing to the music.

She was moving her hand through her hair and her body was moving so naturally sexily. Her hips rolled and her hands moved over her body. Her body was moving to the music so naturally hot.
 
The men were in agreement, she was a great stripper. "Show him your lap skills." Micheal encouraged with a grin.

He was curious what her breaking point was, so far she'd done a great job of obeying, she even claimed that she was attracted to him but he didn't buy it and this was a relaatively save test to see how well behaved she actually was vs how much she was pretending.
 
Micheal told her to show him her lap dancing skills. She didn't want too but she would do it. Micheal was pushing her further and further. She didn't know what would be her breaking point. She would try and do everything he wanted but even she had a limits. She didn't know what those limits would be but she was sure she'd find out with him pushing her and pushing her.

She knew Micheal was probably expecting her to say no so she looked him dead in the eyes before walking towards the leader. She looked the leader in the eye with her hand through her hair. Her boobs right up against him. She grinded her body against his. She slowly turned round so her ass was grinding on him. She was looking at Micheal as her ass grinded on the guy's bulge.
 
"Holy shit." The man mumbled, he started to grip her hips but caught Micheal's gaze and decided that he'd be better off and much safer with his fingers laced behind his head. She could easily feel the growing bulge in his pants. "Man you guys always have the best bitches."

Micheal chuckled. "Yes we do, maybe if you keep up the good work I'll get you one of your own someday, but not this one. This bitch is mine. Minx, give him something to remember you by and then come on, we're leaving."

He was curious what she'd do but so far he was impressed and there didn't seem to be a lot of reason in pushing her any further at the moment. As badly as he wanted to know what her breaking point was he didn't want her broken, not when she seemed to be warming to him somewhat.

Once they got back to the car he leaned over and kissed her.
 
She jumped a little feeling the guys hands on her hips. She was glad when he removed his hands from her body. She could feel he was getting hard against her ass. The guy said something about Micheal's family always had the best bitches. She didn't complete like him calling her a bitch even Micheal didn't really call her a bitch that much.

She smiled hearing him say she was his. She did sort of like being his. Micheal told her to give him something to remember her by. She dropped it low down on him and then rose flicking her hips. She turned round and kissed the guys cheek. She walked away from the guy too Micheal.

She walked with Micheal to the car. They got in together. He leaned over and kissed her. She kissed him passionately. "So where too now?" She asked smiling at him. She stroked his leg softly.
 
"I should have made you give the guy a blow job." Micheal said off hand reaching over to run his fingers through her hair. "You did well, you should know that and that I am proud of you. I'll admit I was expecting you to be a lot more reluctant to do as your told."

Micheal started up the car and took off. "As for where to next we have a few more stops throughout the day. Mostly making appearances, you'll be giving a lot of lap dances, even doing some actual stripping where you lose your clothes and I can't promise you'll get home before I decide it's time to make that ass mine."

The next few stops were pretty much identical, different races, different gangs. Clearly Micheal's family was supplying both sides of several gang wars and most of them were aware of the fact and either didn't care or at least tolerated it because they were neutral and dependable.

"You were saying something about your father earlier, is everything okay between you two?" He choose he words very carefully not to tilt her opinion one way or the other.
 
Micheal ran his fingers through her hair. "Thank you. Well I told you I'd do what you say and I always keep to my word." She said looking at him smiling. He started the car and drove off. She was listening to him tell her about her giving lap dances and even stripping. He also told her about possibly making her ass before they got home. They went to each stop they were similar to the first. The guys were all gangs.

They got in the car together and asked about her farther. "No of course everything is not okay with my farther. He gave me away to pay his debts and he's a shit farther." She said. She was not mad with Micheal or his farther she was mad and hurt by her own farther. She looked at him. "Micheal you wouldn't understand how it is for me. You and your farther have a good relationship and I've never had that." She said.

She was looking at him and then put her head in her hands. She sighed. She was feeling frustrated right now and just wanted to move away from the subject of her farther. She just didn't want to think about her farther let alone speak about him. Her farther was an abusive drunk. "Micheal you don't understand how it was with my farther he was a drunken and a druggy. When I wasn't working he would beat me." She said.
 
"No, I don't understand how it is for and your dad, but your dad is as close to a captor as you have and in my family it is tradition that we let our girls decide the fate of their captors." He said with a shrug. "Usually girls are very nice but really we don't care."
 
"Well does it mean I get to decide what happens to my dad?" She asked. She looked at Micheal playing with a strand of her hair round her finger. "If I get to choose what happens to him I'd really like him to be beaten to death." She said. She didn't know how he'd respond to what she wanted to happen to her own dad. Her dad had beaten her for years and she wanted him to feel how he made her feel and so much worse.
 
"I want your ass." Micheal said looking over at her and matching her gaze. "After that whatever you want to happen to your father is as simple as me snapping my fingers.
 
"Pull over." She said her hand stroking his leg. She was looking at him. She didn't know why but right now she was so horny and turned on. Maybe it was because he was going to make what she wanted happen to her dad. Her hand moved to his bulge. She stroked his cock through his trousers. "I want you." She said.
 
Micheal pulled over into a fairly secluded warehouse as soon as she told him too. "You want me?" He stepped out the car and moved around to her side pulling her out and pushing her aside, he instantly pulled her skirt up over her hips. "You know what I'm gonna do to you?"
 
Back
Top