A June challenge

As you were.....no poll. We'll be doing the usual guess and critique. Sorry for any confusion.
 
Last edited:
dots for crosses

Bumping to remind you to polish your poems and fluff up your forms, cross your eyes and dot your tease.

Only seven days to the first reveal, five days for comment and revision before the protagonists are uncloaked.

I have a kaleidoscope of poetry from a parliament of poets.
 
Last edited:
Tomorrow I can finally let loose all those poems pawing the internet impatiently. Any last minute submissions? Revisions? Speak now or it'll be too late.
 
:( i wanted to join in but with family visiting I haven't found the time to do so. I look forward to reading all the entries though :)
 
:( i wanted to join in but with family visiting I haven't found the time to do so. I look forward to reading all the entries though :)

I know the pressure of summer visitors.....would that I'd thought of that when setting this challenge. :rolleyes: there'll be other challenges when there's less "complications". :) I'll be back to release the poems.
 
flew, took flight,

Definition of fledge

fledged; fledging

intransitive verb
of a young bird :* to acquire the feathers necessary for flight or independent activity; also :* to leave the nest after acquiring such feathers.

:) :cool:

Ach, so. My mental image was of the poems as hounds. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top