Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 11-14-2017, 01:11 PM   #1
momadness
Literotica Guru

The tracker

Sebastian Widrig pulled into the drive in theater in his black SUV, paying the ticket price to get in. His eyes almost instantly set on his soon to be wife sitting in the back of a pick up truck under a blanket next to a dark skinned young man. The movie had yet to start and he was fortunate that they had parked towards the back of the drive in. He knew she would have no idea who he was so he didn't fear her running... yet.

He pulled the SUV up to the row just behind his bride and her boyfriend and parked it. Three men climbed out of the vehicle, each wearing jeans and hawaiian shirts and sunglasses. Sebastian looked down at the tracker and smiled. It was her. The one that was custom bred for him since birth. The one whose parents had failed to inform him that her programming was becoming a bit unhinged.

They sat quietly and watched as the drive in got more and more crowded. Sebastian wanted to race out and snatch his woman right then, but knew it was better to wait till they were in the dark. He sat back, watched and waited at his oblivious bride to be.

IT may be between YOUR legs, but make no mistake IT belongs to ME!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 11-14-2017, 01:21 PM   #2
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Kimberly had waited for the day for months as Josh finally ask her out. She been skipping school to hang out with him and their friends. She finally manage to get a date with him one on one.

She lean against him as she dug in the popcorn box as they watch the movie start. She giggled as he whispered of all his naughty ideas he was getting from the movie. She laughed as she asked naughty question at him as he held her hands.

Just as it finally became dark, The young man pulled her into a kiss as he hand slide under her shirt to grope her breasts as she giggled. She heard alot of black guys having a huge cock and decided might as well let him be her first. After all, her family had enough cash to pay an operation for her hymen so she just need fake it for her husband.

Old 11-14-2017, 02:25 PM   #3
momadness
Literotica Guru

Sebastian had seen enough of his bride making a play for that ... guy. He looked to his men and gave the nod. Just as the action scene was taking place, a man walked up on either side of the truck, each with a rag of chloroform and moved as one, burying their faces into the rags. As they fought with the substance and soon fell limp, the man holding Josh, pulled out a needle and plunged it into his neck. That would keep him asleep for at least 6 hours, long enough to be long gone from here.

The second man scooped up Kimberly into his arms and carried her to the SUV, pushing her into the back seat of the vehicle. A man sidled up on either side of her, a man at the steering wheel and Sebastian in the front passenger seat.

Within a few minutes, they SUV had left the drive in and was well on it's way to his home. When she first started to come too, Sebastian smiled at her and said, "Welcome home."

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 11-14-2017, 02:34 PM   #4
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Kimberly slowly woke up, feeling disoriented as she rose her head towards the male voice. Her vision slowly adjusting as the words finally registered, she gasps. She look at the men on each of her side and back at the stranger before her as she gulped: " Who the hell are you!?!? what the hell is going one? Where the fuck is my boyfriend?!?"

She obviously did not realize it was her husband since she was to meet him on their wedding night: "Look you dont know who the hell your messing with...my family can make you dissapear so i suggest you get return me home or else there will be hell to pay."

Kimberly looked around and back at him annoyed: " Stop the damn car ! I dont know what the hell you think your doing but it aint happening! so send me back home!"

Old 11-14-2017, 02:51 PM   #5
momadness
Literotica Guru

Sebastian reached up to the roof of the car and lowered a small LCD flatscreen out in front of her. He hit play. Her mother and father appeared on the TV. Both of them looked very sad as her dad said, "Kimmy. If you are watching this, then you are in the company of your husband. We know that you didn't want to have to do this, but this man bought you before you were born and you belong to him."

Her mom picked up a tissue and dabbed her red swollen eyes and said, "We are sorry honey. We needed the money badly and this was the only way we could find to do it. We ..."

her mom started crying as dad took over, "We signed away our rights to you as your parents and signed your ownership title to Sebastian. He is going to take care of you now. He is a good man and you will like him. We... we are sorry baby. Be good. We love you."

The video went out and Sebastian lifted the monitor back up and looked at Kim and said, "Well, dear bride, like I said before... welcome home."

Old 11-14-2017, 03:24 PM   #6
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Kimberly looked confused as she frozed up seeing the screen , frozed at her father informed her it was her husband. Her jaw dropped as they informed her of her situation and back at him as she paled knowing he saw her with Josh: " wait a second...the ..the deal...was ...we marry when i turn 25....i just turn 18.... You can't...I know the damn contract! I know it said 25 and thats in 7 years"

She look at the men and back at him panicked: " You can't just pick me off like this...its a breach of contract...meaning this is kidnapping!...You have to let me go...i wanna go home now... "

The idea that she was now his,terrified her and worse he caught her with Josh while they were making out: " Please...please...dont do this to me... i swear, i wont skip school and follow curfew...please i am not ready to be your wife...please...look, i am ready come back at 21...but not now...please..."

For the first time the weight of the consequence of her action seem to slowly sink in as she realized she was no longer in the safety of her parents care/home.

Old 11-14-2017, 03:38 PM   #7
momadness
Literotica Guru

Sebastian looked at her and said, "Tell you what. Here is what I will do for you. We are going to take you back to your programmer, the one that manages the chip in your spine. If he tells me that your chip is malfunctioning, then he will install a new one and once I see you are being a dutiful obedient woman, then I will send you home with your parents. However, if he says the chip is working just fine and it is just you acting out, well... then your parents are the ones that failed you and you will remain with me. As far as breach of contract, it happened the first time you stepped out of line and started dating others. I had told your parents that you should have raised in one of the corporation schools, rather than the public schools, but they knew the risks, so... here we are."

He said, "You need to understand something. Your body is not yours. It is mine. I will own it and do with it as I please. You just live in it. Do you understand?"

Old 11-14-2017, 03:50 PM   #8
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Kimberly was literally shaking like a leaf knowing the program would detail everything and confirm her behavior. She knew her parent be exile for failing to respect the contract and now only had him since she was a single child.

She paled and whimpered as he explain she was his woman and had no longer any say in the matter. She looked up in tears: " yes but i didn't do anything bad...i mean, i broke curfew and drank and....stuff....nothing major...Please...please...i just wanna go back to my parents...I swear i be good ...just let me go back to my parents...i dont wanna live with you yet...please...please...dont do this to me...!"

Old 11-14-2017, 04:12 PM   #9
momadness
Literotica Guru

"You talk to me as if you have a choice. You see this..." He pulled the pistol from his holster that was tucked on his belt. He said, "This is just an object. A piece of property. I don't care how it feels or what it wants or doesn't want. When I need it, I pull it out and aim."

He tucked the gun back into the holster. He looked at her and said, "That is what you are now. You are property. You always have been. But, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and going to check your software. Perhaps you are broken and if that is the case, we will fix it."

Old 11-14-2017, 10:53 PM   #10
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Kimberlyou was shaking like a leaf as she saw the knife, he was worse than she imagined:" please, I just wanna go back to my parents...I swear, I'll behave, I didn't do anything very bad..."

She was terrified he be upset that she skip school and had poor grades, it did not matter at the time but now she fear the consequence.

" is there any way, I could go back to my parents? Please ?"

Old 11-15-2017, 08:39 AM   #11
momadness
Literotica Guru

"Of course there is. Like I already told you, if your software is broken, we will replace the chip in you, give you a day or two to recover then you will be home safe and sound." Sebastian said as he turned back up front and watched as the SUV drove through the night.

It was nearly an hour later when, while they were on the interstate, a patrol car pulled in behind the SUV and flipped on the lights. Sebastian looked to his driver and said, "Seriously? You get us pulled over now?"

After the SUV pulls to the side of the road, the deputy sheriff walks up from his patrol car, flashlight in hand, looking into the vehicle, spotting the girl, then turning to the men in the front seat and said, "Do you know why I pulled you over?"

"No sir." the driver said as he offered the insurance, registration, and his driver's license.

"Busted taillight." The deputy said as he glanced at the documents...

Old 11-15-2017, 10:11 AM   #12
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Kimberly was shaking like a leaf as she knew he find out the tracker was working fine. She was wiping her tears as her husband made things clear. She was surprised to hear the sirens of a cop.while the sherrif was informing the driver

She looks at her husband" the contract 7 years from here
..please just one year, is all I ask..you can visit...I don't care...I just don't want to be an object like your gun...please..."

Old 11-15-2017, 10:28 AM   #13
momadness
Literotica Guru

The Sheriff leaned in and said, "Did you say gun?"

Sebastian said, "Yes officer, I am armed. The gun is in my holster on my body. I can set it on the dash if you wish."

The sheriff turned his light to the holster and said, "No. Just keep your hands where I can see them. What exactly is going on here?"

Sebastian reached slowly to envelope and said, "She is my property sir and I have the paperwork here to show I am coming to claim her."

The sheriff took the letter, eyeing the gun, and then read it a moment, then flashed a light in the woman's eyes and finally handed the paper back and said, "Good enough. Everything is in order. I don't think I will write a ticket on the tail light, just get it fixed."

"Yes sir." The driver said calmly as he turned the engine over and the SUV drove off into the night.

Sebastian looked back at Kim and said, "Sweetheart, this isn't some kind of crossroads deal here. You were crafted for me down to the genetic code. What turns you on is what I want to turn you on. Everything you are is because of me, even the rebellious part of you. It is all programmed into your brain. I paid a LOT of money for you and I intend on cashing in. You will find your life is a LOT nicer than your parents. But... if your chip is bad, you will get to go home soon. If not, you will be punished for your misdeeds. Simple as that. Now, stop asking me before you start annoying me."

Old 11-15-2017, 10:47 AM   #14
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Kimberly burst into tears as she feared what kind if punishment she would received from her husband when they got home.

As the SUV arrive to the isolated mansion, a man in a suit rush over with the document. The document that the chip was perfect, detail all the class she skipped, drink,party, they send her video of what she was doing in the area. Her health chart, she was a virgin. As he had demanded her virginity be confirm every month.

It was also obvious from the info of her relationship with Josh that she was probably planning let him Pop her cherry that belong to him.

Which confirm he can go live to inform world by their union in ceremonial ring . Which allow him legally deflower his wife and begin her life as his wife and mother to his children.

The man inform the video live was in their living room for the ring ceremony

Old 11-15-2017, 01:10 PM   #15
momadness
Literotica Guru

Sebastian read the report on the chip that was seemingly working perfect. He had suspected as such. In this world, when a woman lost her virginity to another man, that woman became mated to that person for the rest of their lives. It was a chemical symbiosis that made her his until the day she died, losing all her desires to even seek out another man. Then the cherry was popped, the woman was his.

Sebastian sat in his office when Kim was led into the room by two of his men. She wore an examination gown that barely covered anything. With the ceremony soon to happen, he had ordered that his new bride to be have a few minutes alone with him before the ceremony began. They led her to a chair and sat her down.

He held a paper in hand that held the results of the chip analysis and after the guards left, he said, “Well, want to guess what the findings were about your chip?”

Old 11-15-2017, 02:36 PM   #16
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Kimberly paled as he held the paper in his hand as she sa the before him. She gulped as he spoke: " I ....I. .I was just having fun....I never wanted any of this..."

She looked up:"I'm still a Virgin. ..all I did was have fun with my friends...please don't do this to me, I don't wanna marry a man that will never love me "

She was so sad knowing she was to bed with a man that would never care for her, she would of ran if she had the means but did not before he picked her up*

Old 11-15-2017, 02:55 PM   #17
momadness
Literotica Guru

Sebastian smiled and said, “What’s love got to do with anything? Maybe you don’t understand yet how much of an influence I am on you. You have brunette hair, your cup size is 34DD, you have never had a problem with hair growing in your loin, legs, or armpits, you have a crazy desire to exercise regularly and eat light. You have it in your head your ideal weight is what you are now, which is 102 lbs even. You are an extrovert with a secret desire to be completely dominated and controlled by a man. You prefer the colors red and blue, you hate shellfish, you love to read, have an affinity for math and science, and when you dream at night I am the man that you dream of.”

He looked at her face go pale as he described her to a Tee. He said, “I built you and put all that into you. Don’t you see. I love you more than even your parents do.”

Old 11-15-2017, 11:40 PM   #18
Kililia
Literotica Guru

Kimberly was both upset and confused:" that is not...love...that's like...I don't know...that can't be love.." * she was so shock she was not sure what to reply :" it's like you naming a recipe for a cake...you...you can pick things but that's not me...just...just details...my like experience can change and form me..."

She hesitated as she spoke:" if I am so loved by you why would you not value my happiness over your needs..."

She ran her hands over her arms,shaking like a leaf as she imagine the worse of scenarios:" I just want a normal life not this....please.."

Old 11-16-2017, 10:07 AM   #19
momadness
Literotica Guru

Sebastian smiled and said, "You are right about you being like a cake. And the thing is... the cake doesn't complain about it's existence after it has been baked. Neither do the genetically altered cattle, monkeys, pigs, or chickens. Are you really so naive as to think human genetic manipulation would end only with the elimination of diseases? Silly girl. I wanted a girl with just your hair color and style. I wanted a girl with freckles. I wanted a girl with nice big titties like you have. I wanted a girl who was adventurous in bed and finds pleasure is submitting. Josh... he was kind of a dominant man was he not? It was what attracted you to him? Surprise... that attraction was put in you by me. There is NOTHING about you that I didn't filter through with a fine tooth comb. I did it, because I wanted the perfect wife. I did it... for love."

He watched her process it and he said, "Your life you once knew is over. There is no going back to it. Your parents aren't really your parents, just your caretakers while you grew up. You were born in a lab, raised by my scientists. I can show you pictures if you wish, but they really would unnerve you. You are one of the latest crop of genetically altered humans that were bred to serve one."

He leaned back and said, "Now, in about 15 minutes, we are going to go meet the minister and you are going to become my wife, then I am going to break your hymen, and the deal is complete. Once that hymen is broken, all these fears and concerns will be over as you will want nothing else but to live with me, obey me, and love me. So just relax and take a breath... it will be over soon."

Old 11-17-2017, 08:07 PM   #20
Kililia
Literotica Guru

She was dragged in the mansion by his men and handed to a maid that was in the master bedroom which place her in a wedding dress. She tried to lock the door but they manage to open it and drag her out. She struggled as they force her to stand at his side as their union of view were recorded. The minister announced it loud ,live for the world, d to know she was his wife.

Once it was done and her husband transfer the cash, he change the info on her tracker as she was now his wife.

She pull back horrified as she called them kidnappers and pleaded with the minister who inform her it was finalised.

Old 11-18-2017, 11:26 AM   #21
momadness
Literotica Guru

Sebastian chuckled as she complained to the minister about her conditions and he reached up, grabbed her by the back of the neck and forced her to face him. He said, "He is on my payroll. He won't say a thing. Nice try."

He said, "Now, let's go get you out of that dress." He pulled at her hand, dragging her down the hall and towards the Master bedroom...

Old 11-18-2017, 03:20 PM   #22
Kililia
Literotica Guru

She dug her heels into the ground as she starts hyperventilating. She shook her head, her vision blurring before she black out.

Old 11-20-2017, 12:06 PM   #23
momadness
Literotica Guru

Sebastian chuckled as he knew that trick and simply scooped her up into his arms, threw her over his shoulder and carried her limply the rest of the way to the bedroom. He threw her onto the bed, then proceeded to unzip the dress, pull it off of her body, leaving her white negligea, thigh highs, heels, and garter.

He looked down at her and slapped her face gently saying, “Hey. Get up. Wake up. It’s time your claimed.”

When she didn’t move, he slapped her again harder and that woke her. He smiled and said, “Let’s have some fun.” He started pulling off his clothes.

Old 11-20-2017, 12:46 PM   #24
Kililia
Literotica Guru

She back away from him instinctively as her mouth turn dry,seeing his monster twelve inch cock. She shook her head,whimpering as he began to undress. She suddenly try got up and try run pass him as she screamed for help

She was terrified and did not want to start her life as his wife a d give her virginity to a man she did not know.

Old 11-20-2017, 02:26 PM   #25
momadness
Literotica Guru

He watched her scream for help, reaching the doors to find them locked, the key hanging around his neck. He slid off his pants and folded them up neatly as she pounded on the door, begging to be let out. He said, “Every man on this plantation is mine and are paid to do what I tell them to do from the minister to the cooks to the guards. They are all mine and each of them will bring you back to me if you try to run.”

He turned, leaned up on the bannister pole and watched her twist and pull at the door as he said, “Even if you try to run, you are my wife now and my property. Everything you own is mine nowl, sex or no sex. You have NOTHING to offer me that I don’t already own.”

He saw her turn and race to the window and found it wouldn’t open. She threw a lamp at it and the lamp smashed on the bulletproof glass. She spun and faced him. He said, “You are not leaving thsi room until you have surrendered your body to me. The question is, how long till you realize it.”

He knew that chasing her would only wear him out too... so he stood and waited, letting his 12” cock sway back and forth, ready to fuck.