Mr. and Mrs. Fox's live request photos

Well since Mrs is out....I'd say let's convince the sexy as hell curvy_skirt to take some requests! I know I'd be watching!!!

I've got some bad news... pregnancy has suddenly led to severe cramping so Mrs. Fox is out of commission for the rest of the night. Believe me, I'm just as disappointed as you guys are. I'm left with blue-balls to the extreme... But time to go take care of wifey... She's promised that we'll try again at another time. Subscribe to this thread for updates of when we'll go again.

Mrs. Fox says she's sorry to bail out on you guys.

OMG is she alright? what did you do to her you animal!!!!!!

I've got some bad news... pregnancy has suddenly led to severe cramping so Mrs. Fox is out of commission for the rest of the night. Believe me, I'm just as disappointed as you guys are. I'm left with blue-balls to the extreme... But time to go take care of wifey... She's promised that we'll try again at another time. Subscribe to this thread for updates of when we'll go again.

Mrs. Fox says she's sorry to bail out on you guys.

It's okay. You come first Mrs. Fox, thanks for sharing what you have. :kiss::rose:

sorry about last night but we will try it again another day, probably not near midnight, earlyer,

No reason to be sorry! Can't wait to see more but take care of you first!

Back