Confessions of a Sexting Junkie

I love the Living Works thread II - there are some amazingly beautiful ladies on there. Even though it's a bit of fun, they, and their admirers, are also serious about their art. There are some beautiful pieces of work and the people are so friendly and appreciative - it's one of the best places to be on Lit ;) I recommend you checking out the thread in the Amateur Pics section, and maybe even joining in. (They have a male thread too ;) )

Here is my first erotic self portrait.... ever:

Veiled-Female-Nude-smaller-still.jpg
Gorgeous.
 
Reality Check

Uh-ha, I am doing this...lol...just so we are clear ;)

Yes, I'm a dancer 💃🏻 , but I'm not a ballet dancer. I have too much of a big-ass booty for that. Have you ever tried to hide more than a handful under a tutu? It just doesn't happen.

IMG_20161123_122648803-1.jpg


I have a big ass and small tits, and in the US, I would be classed as a plus-size girl because of my solid frame. I eat nachos and hamburgers and french fries and chocolate in between all the healthy stuff. (Not all in the same sitting, of course. :p )

IMG_20161123_123308335-1.jpg


I work out a heck of a lot - dancing and gym nearly everyday, hiking, kayaking, snow sledding, and carrying fatbikes up mountains to ride them down - but I'm always going to have a soft belly and a bouncy booty. I've given up on a six pack years ago and I need a little extra wobble to make my Cuban motion just right for the sexier dances.

And no, I don't like doing party tricks just so you can see how flexible I am. :p

I'm breaking the stereotype here and I'm more than ok with that. Just remember, most dancers don't fit the ballet mold.


:kiss:
 
Uh-ha, I am doing this...lol...just so we are clear ;)

Yes, I'm a dancer 💃🏻 , but I'm not a ballet dancer. I have too much of a big-ass booty for that. Have you ever tried to hide more than a handful under a tutu? It just doesn't happen.

IMG_20161123_122648803-1.jpg


I have a big ass and small tits, and in the US, I would be classed as a plus-size girl because of my solid frame. I eat nachos and hamburgers and french fries and chocolate in between all the healthy stuff. (Not all in the same sitting, of course. :p )

IMG_20161123_123308335-1.jpg


I work out a heck of a lot - dancing and gym nearly everyday, hiking, kayaking, snow sledding, and carrying fatbikes up mountains to ride them down - but I'm always going to have a soft belly and a bouncy booty. I've given up on a six pack years ago and I need a little extra wobble to make my Cuban motion just right for the sexier dances.

And no, I don't like doing party tricks just so you can see how flexible I am. :p

I'm breaking the stereotype here and I'm more than ok with that. Just remember, most dancers don't fit the ballet mold.


:kiss:

I love all of you, but you know that ;) :heart:

And yo´ve got the HELL of an ASS!!!!
 
I love all of you, but you know that ;) :heart:

And yo´ve got the HELL of an ASS!!!!

:kiss: I know! It was about time I told Literotica so when guys RP with me they'll stop saying 'your tight little ass'...lol.

And SORRY, but your toilet paper is empty :D:D:D

:eek: - I'm a creative girl. Why put the toilet roll on the hanger when I'm just going to have to take it off again when the paper is finished? Nup, my toilet paper is put where ever I last put it...lol - on the floor, on the sink, on the clothes rack. It's like playing hide-and-seek every time I sit on my ass... 0.0
 
BDSM - How Do You Like To Hurt? (my post pasted here :kiss: )

tumblr_nyt36xWRvt1uyx3q4o2_r2_500.gif



I love physical pain, but if you want to give it, you better bring it...


200_s.gif



I'm not one just to bend over a knee and take it willingly. No way in hell baby. You want it...? Come and claim it.


tumblr_mjv800kOBW1r9pt1so4_250.gif



I grew up around a lot of boys so I'm very reactive. If someone slaps me, I'll slap them back even harder.


Especially-Angelina.gif



I love my pussy being bitten, but by gosh, it takes all my will not to slap the guy on the head - it's just a jerk reaction. And I can't be serious when pain is given to me - I giggle and squirm and beg for more.


tumblr_n5iwwoUZ381rxozk6o1_500.gif



I don't think many Doms can take the pain they dish out, that's why at the moment Switches are exciting me. They seem to be more playful and can handle it when the girl as the upperhand.


tumblr_mpd00zTdK11qem02jo1_500.gif



There is nothing like a guy huffing and puffing, rosy-cheeked and (maybe) bleeding from trying to get what he wants.

But it is all fun and games to fuel the passion.


I-give-up-need-you-now-kiss.gif


tumblr_mmb7mjIQlE1rf9qggo1_500.gif



It might be rough and tough but in the end we're all friends...


3362973b034c3d8131e1432999bf4dec.gif
 
Last edited:
Grapefruit Technique

:rolleyes:

Yes, the grapefruit thing is real. I don't know why guys balk at it. It is so fucking sexy and the sweet tangy flavour mixed in with cock juice makes you get a real exotic "cocktail". It is damn-ass yummy. And damn-ass sexy. Don't knock it until you try it, dudes.

He's a link for 'How To'. Man, I love this chick. She's my girl. And her incredible suction power just blows me away ;) .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J985aHRXLIU

Enjoy!! :kiss:

.
 
:rolleyes:

Yes, the grapefruit thing is real. I don't know why guys balk at it. It is so fucking sexy and the sweet tangy flavour mixed in with cock juice makes you get a real exotic "cocktail". It is damn-ass yummy. And damn-ass sexy. Don't knock it until you try it, dudes.

He's a link for 'How To'. Man, I love this chick. She's my girl. And her incredible suction power just blows me away ;) .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J985aHRXLIU

Enjoy!! :kiss:

.

LMAO!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
She´s great! And the technique too ;)
 
Tribute gifs

Yes, I do like tributes. I think it's the anonymity that I find appealing. Who hasn't secretly jacked off to a supermodel or a rock star? The product is an expression of desire. It is pop cultural Avant Garde at it's finest.

So, here are some raw and roughly made gifs for the gentlemen that have so kindly asked for them :kiss:

Face

face.gif


*

Body

body.gif


*

Ass

ass.gif


:heart:
 
Oh yes Racy!!!

Thanks a lot and we´ll see what will happen ;)
 
Contact Perspective

:rose:

Just a bit of perspective so people who want to contact me can understand why I might not get back to them in a timely fashion.

It’s not that I don’t want to, it’s mostly because I don’t have the time and I don’t like to spread myself out too thin.

Ok, lets get real…

I don’t know what other girls are like, but this is the low-down on me.

I have six buddies who are my inner circle. We practically chat every day, even if it is just a ‘good night’ when going to bed. These guys I know intimately and we are good friends.

I have eight buddies who are my middle circle. We might chat once a week - we are usually just fuck buddies and catch up when we can.

I have three RP buddies - I’m an amateur writer, that’s why I’m on Literotica. We RP every day to once every other day depending on how busy we are.

I currently have 18 others in my active contacts that are my outer circle. We say hi, chat, fuck when we can… However, they seem to have a lot more time to contact me that I do them. But they are patient and I appreciate that.

Currently I have 20 new chats waiting to happen but I can’t get to them until some of my other contacts drop away. I just can’t manage anymore.

And, I have many waiting in PM for me to give them my username contact. :heart:

This is just in regards to Kik! I also Skype and many PM me on Literotica. And most of these contacts are from me putting up an ad for an hour on Literotica two months ago.

Not to mention that I am a work-a-holic - I’m always traveling to different cities for festivals and shows. I train a lot and I live on the other side of the world from most so my times are crazy. I have a life and real life friends too - I’m a party girl and always go out dancing. And then I need to find time to write...

So, please don’t get antsy when I honestly say I don’t have the capacity right now for any more contacts.

:kiss:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top