Money or cock.

Texasdick

Experienced
All you have to do is fuck her the right way, then it doesnt matter how much money you have. A woman will cheat on a guy that has loads of cash but doesnt know how to fuck.
If the guy can dick her down correctly, she will never look at another man.

All you have to do is fuck her the right way, then it doesnt matter how much money you have. A woman will cheat on a guy that has loads of cash but doesnt know how to fuck.

That made me chortle.

When is the next time you meet with your parole officer?

if a man is a tedious, sexually arrogant, boorish one trick pony who makes sweeping generalisations about what women want, then neither his dick or his wallet will ever be big enough to compensate.

if a man is a tedious, sexually arrogant, boorish one trick pony who makes sweeping generalisations about what women want, then neither his dick or his wallet will ever be big enough to compensate.

Exactly.

One trick is all some women can handle. It takes a special man to get that trick right, but he has to know them all. You never know which trick does the trick.

Christ. It's like a thread full of fucking horse whisperers.

I do like "dick her down" though. Fabulous expression.

On behalf of the rest of us Texans...Please move.

I've had both.
First the money. Then the cock. Then both together.
These days, I'll settle for a glass of fine wine and a good book.
And cock occasionally.

And somebody please tell me..... why do men always think it has to be one or the other?
^^^ My sweeping generalisation for the day.

Back