Rest and Relaxation (Closed for DeliciousMaiden)

Maxine was almost at her door before she noticed Derek. She was so surprised that she came to a sudden halt. She hadn’t even noticed that he had been staring at her before he apologised.

"My sincerest apologies for staring Miss Chambers, but you look beautiful."

His words seemed to be spoken before he thought them through and were obviously sincere, which shocked her.

"I brought you the portfolio you requested, and I would like to apologize for my earlier behavior."

She blinked; the wine was obviously befuddling her head more than she’d realised. She looked down at the file that he held out to her.

”The portfolio?”

She echoed.

”Oh yes, of course ..”

She reached to take the file from Derek and ran a cursory glance over the carefully compiled series of papers put into her hands.

”I’m sorry, could you …?”

She handed him her key card which he graciously used to open her door for her.

”Thank you,”

She told him, catching sight of the chair near the ice machine as she walked past him.

”You weren’t sitting there all evening, were you?”[//I]

She asked him turning as she crossed the threshold.

”That really is above and beyond the call of duty”

She praised softly.

”Oh, but do step in for a moment. I won’t keep you long, you must be exhausted by now …”

She waved him into her room and indicated he take one of the plush chairs whilst she lowered herself to the end of the bed, placing the portfolio on it before kicking off the heels she wore.

”I believe I may have had a little too much wine to do this justice tonight,”

She confessed.

”But I will attend to it first thing tomorrow.”

She flicked through the pages giving a slight nod.

”It seems very impressive and will make my job so much easier, thank you.”

She stood up then and offered hesitantly.

”You must be eager to get off duty, but could I offer you a drink; tea, coffee, something from the bar?”

She gave him an uncharacteristically impish smile before adding;

”I have it on good authority that this room is well stocked…”

Derek cocked his head a little when Maxine echoed his words about the portfolio. He smiled and chuckled when she remembered it and reached to take it from him though. Apparently she'd had a very good night and forgotten all about it. He couldn't fault her for that though. There were so many places on this island to enjoy yourself.

"Of course." Derek replied, seeing that the portfolio left Maxine's hands full. He took the card she offered to him and opened her door, giving it a push and holding it open for her. "You're welcome." He said sincerely in response to her words of thanks.

It was Derek's turn to take a double take when Maxine spoke next. The sight of Maxine had made him completely forget the fact that he had in fact been waiting for her.

"What? Oh right, that." Derek said with a laugh. "Not all night. It took a fair bit of time to gather your portfolio, but I have been waiting for a while. I wanted to deliver it to you personally."

As Maxine moved into her room, Derek's brown gaze couldn't help but follow her every move. "Not for me it's not." Derek said simply with that same small smile that almost never seemed to leave his face in Maxine's presence.

Maxine's invitation to step into her room actually caught Derek by surprise. He knew she'd asked him to stop by before, but that was before he'd accidentally rebuffed that invitation. He was actually relieved when it was offered to him once more.

Derek did nod at the invitation though, and moved to turn a chair towards the bed and sit down while Maxine settled herself down on the edge of the bed. He couldn't help but chuckle at her admission of drinking a little too much. "Nothing wrong with enjoying yourself. You are on a vacation of sorts, even if you are getting paid for it." He said with another chuckle, nodding in acknowledgement and acceptance of her praise, even if it came with just a brief flick through.

Maxine's invitation brought another smile to Derek's lips His eyes continued to stare at her appreciatively, returning her impish grin with a small smirk of his own. "Oh, and who is this so-called good authority?" He joked back before adding. "It has definitely been a long day, but I think a rum and coke would be a nice way to take the edge off."

Maxine moved to the bar and deftly prepared his rum and coke. She poured a large dry vermouth for herself with a splash of lemonade.

"Cheers..."

She handed him his drink and toasted with a smile taking a sip of her own drink and giving a satisfied murmur.

"This is a vacation of sorts for me. I usually spend 3 days on a project like this and a day or so writing up. I'm intending to be here at least a week, so I can actually take a bit of a break ..."

She moved to take a chair opposite him.

"... besides ... I do have a few... contacts .. in the area ... so socially it's a good location for me to take some time out ... although ... "

She paused as she raised the glass to her lips once more.

"... I suspect these invitations are a ploy to get a review, or a mention in an article out of me ... "

She shrugged, but gave a sigh. Everyone she came across saw her as a critic first and foremost ...

"Maybe one day, I'll really get away from it, but ... it pays the bills, so .... "

Aware that she had been talking too much, she turned her attention to the attentive young man sat opposite her.

"And what about you Derrick, girlfriend? wife? children? .... boyfriend...?"

She eyed him speculatively. Most live in staff were single in complexes like this, unless a married couple were both working on site ...

"You obviously like it here... but what's the plan? Where will you be in 5 years time?"

She eyed him curiously as he responded.

"Cheers." Derek responded with a small smile, taking a small sip to test the how strong his drink was before taking a slightly bigger one. He leaned forward as Maxine spoke, his glass just almost dangling between the two fingers that held it.

Derek listened patiently as Maxie spoke, his brown gaze softening as she talked about her contacts in the area and the effect her work title and relative fame had on her social life as a whole.

"I suspected as much. It's a hard thing for a lot of people to get past...even me." Derek offered up to Maxine, adding the last bit almost as an afterthought before taking another sip of his drink. He truly could sympathize with her position, more than understanding the effect it had on everybody around her and how they treated her.

"Heh, yeah, paying the bills are important these days I hear." Derek joked with a soft chuckle.

Maxine's questions brought a slight smirk to Dereks face as he cocked his head before shaking it. He couldn't help but chuckle at the last bit she added.

"Nah, not so lucky. Relationships are hard unless the other person is here too. A couple fleeting attempts with other CSR's, but nothing serious." Derek said with a shrug, taking another sip of his drink as he lifted his gaze to Maxine as she asked her next question.

"Five years is hard to plan with a job like this." Derek started softly, taking another sip before continuing. "I do like it here, and this is the kind of place you could stay and lose yourself in, but I'd also kind of like to go back to college. I took a few creative writing courses back in the day, and wouldn't mind finishing some sort of degree and coming back. The beach is a pretty good muse if you have access to it."

Derek's eyes kind of glossed over a bit as he thought about what he was saying, thinking how good it would be to be able to spend his time off sitting or laying by the beach, working on a novel of some sort. His head snapped back as he forced his eyes back into focus though, realizing what he'd been doing.

"It would be nice, but you of all people know how unreliable this business is. We could be here one day gone the next."

Derek ended his monologue by finally sitting up and leaning against the back of his chair and regarding Maxine with the same curiosity she'd looked at him with when she posed her question.

"And how about you Miss Chambers? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What would you like to be doing?" Derek hoped that Maxine would feel comfortable enough with him to answer, and he tried to keep his features warm and inviting, not wanting her to feel like he was pushing her or anything.

Maxine found him surprisingly easy to talk to, but then again that could have been the wine ...

"Nah, not so lucky. Relationships are hard unless the other person is here too.
A couple fleeting attempts with other CSR's, but nothing serious."

She noticed he hadn't confirmed if he was straight or ... not, but then why would that make any difference to her?

"Five years is hard to plan with a job like this. I do like it here, and this is the kind of place you could stay and lose yourself in, but I'd also kind of like to go back to college. I took a few creative writing courses back in the day, and wouldn't mind finishing some sort of degree and coming back. The beach is a pretty good muse if you have access to it."

She watched him as he seemed to become lost in thought and she envied him his ambition and his ability to break free ...

"It would be nice, but you of all people know how unreliable this business is. We could be here one day gone the next."

She nodded, her drink now merely half full. The leisure business was unstable and she could be instrumental in destabilising even a seemingly reputable establishment.

"And how about you Miss Chambers? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What would you like to be doing?"

She was surprised when Derek turned the question back on her.

"Something different ..."

Was the automatic reply that slipped out before she could apply any filter. She blushed slightly and continued.

"I can't see myself wanting to keep up this amount of travel and stress for another five years. You strive to establish a name and reputation, but then there comes a time when that precedes you and becomes your identity ... "

She was sure he had no idea what she meant.

"Being treated like the wicked witch gets tiresome sometimes ... "

She caught his expression and laughed.

"Yeah, I know ... but behaving like the wicked witch isn't so great either, believe me ... "

She drank deeply from her glass.

"The difference between you and me Derek,"

She told him.

"Is that what you hope to write will entertain and open up the imagination ... "

She frowned.

"You think it's my glowing reviews that have made my name? Do you?"

She shook her head somewhat unsteadily.

"I've written some reviews that have had a place shut down in a month, or weeks even ... and it's those that are supposed to be top of my resumé... THOSE reviews that people never forget ... "

She shook her head sadly, equally sad when she noticed her glass was empty.

"Mind you ... they were real dumps ... "

She commented softly and laughed not really aware that she had told him what she did not want to be doing, but not what it was that she was aiming towards...

Maxine's response to his question actually caught Derek by surprise. It was not quite the answer he'd been expecting. As she started to explain herself though, it made perfect sense. Derek found himself sympathizing with her.

"I hadn't really thought about it that way, but then again, I'm sure very few people have." Derek replied, the softness still in his deep brown eyes. He hesitated then, briefly unsure exactly how he wanted to proceed, especially as he watched Maxine take a deep drink from her glass.

The thoughts rolling through Derek's head were risky, and he knew it, especially given their positions, and the fact that they'd been drinking. He took a deep drink of his own before setting it down on a coaster on the table beside him and pushing himself to his feet. He felt the world spin, and tried to resist it, not realizing just how much he'd drank, and how quickly he'd done it.

It was actually Derek's purpose that helped him get past the brief dizziness of standing so fast.

"And what is the different thing you'd like to do...Maxine?"

Derek asked as he stepped towards, beside, and eventually behind her. He flexed his hands once, giving himself one last chance to reconsider what he was about to do, and possibly spare himself the repercussions of it. In the end though, he did dare to lift his hands to Maxine's bare shoulders, pressing his fingers and thumbs as gently as he could into the tight muscle that he'd known was there and could now feel.

"In a perfect world Maxine, what would you be doing instead, and how would you have people treat you?" Derek hoped that the conversation would distract from his brazen actions, but he'd already come too far to stop now. He would continue to rub and massage Maxine's shoulders unless she told him to stop.

Last edited:
"I hadn't really thought about it that way, but then again, I'm sure very few people have... And what is the different thing you'd like to do...Maxine?"

She considered his question briefly.

"I don't know, there are so many things to consider ... "

She told him. She wouldn't bore him with the details of the many issues she would have to consider and balance out before deciding what alternative occupation she might pursue in the future.

She barely noticed his hands on her shoulders until he began to press his fingers into a tight muscle. She bit back a groan amazed that he had automatically home in on the tension she seemed to be carrying.

"In a perfect world Maxine, what would you be doing instead, and how would you have people treat you?"

In fact it was the movement of his hands that distracted Maxine from his question, but she still did not miss the fact he had dropped the 'Miss Chambers' appellation.

"An ideal world, Derek...."

She murmured softly her tone matching his.

"... now that would be something ... "

Her head moved slightly to one side to allow his hands to move and press more easily, but she made no comment other than give a soft groan as his fingers moved with such skill.

" ... an ideal setting, an ideal job ... an ideal companion ... "

She seemed to consider what that meant for her.

" ... well... two out of three ain't bad as they say ... "

She told him finding no fault with the location or her companion.

" ... as for how I'd want to be treated ... I'd people to take the trouble to get to know me ... not make assumptions ... and consider my feelings, my ... needs for once ... instead of focusing on what they could gain by association ... "

She eased forward and free of his hands, turning to face him and hold his gaze.

"You know, you're the first person who's treated me anything like that for , oh... years....?"

He had crossed a boundary, but he had realised what she needed and taken a great risk just to make her feel better ... it was a first in a very very long time for Maxine....

"... now that would be something ... "

"Wouldn't it though?" Derek asked seductively, taking the invitation that was Maxine tilting her head to one side to let that hand slide up the full length of the side of her neck, even daring to let fingertips turn into knuckles, being ever-so-gentle as he slowly worked at the tense muscles that he had known were there.

Derek remained calm, enjoying what he was doing, and the reactions he was pulling from Maxine, even as she spoke about the three things she would want. He was surprised at her mention of already having two out of three. He listened to her speak of how she'd want to be treated, and he nodded, even though she couldn't see him.

At the risk of the motion shattering the delicate moment between them, Derek didn't stop Maxine's attempt to lean forward away from his hands. When she turned, she would find his brown gaze ready and willing to meet her own, a softness within that he'd never shared with anybody but her, a fact that he found surprising.

"You know, you're the first person who's treated me anything like that for , oh... years....?"

"As glad as I am to hear you say that Maxine, I can't help but be saddened by how long other people have tried to use you for their own ends."

As he spoke, Derrek took another chance he lifted a hand to brush the backs of his fingertips along her cheek, his eyes following the motion as his hand slipped behind her head to gently stroke her hair.

If ever there was a time to try and end things before they got out of hand, now was it, but the next words that came out of Derek's mouth were... "May I kiss you Maxine?"

"As glad as I am to hear you say that Maxine, I can't help but be saddened by how long other people have tried to use you for their own ends."

Everything about him, the way he looked at her suggested that his words were sincere, but she was surprised when he lifted his hand and brushed her cheek before moving to her hair to stroke softly.

"May I kiss you Maxine?"

Her mind raced, somewhere common sense told her to call a halt to this now, that she had too much to drink to think lucidly and that even inviting him into her room had compromised her professionalism, even before considering the strange conversation she had just had with this young man.

Yet, she found herself nodding slightly before replying breathlessly.

"Yes, if you want to ... "

The intimacy between them had become tangible though just how it had happened Maxine couldn't quite work out. She was known for being unapproachable and aloof and indeed it had become second nature to throw up defences and not let anyone close and yet ... Derek seemed to have made short work of those without even trying...

"Yes, if you want to ... "

The nod that came along with Maxine's words brought that small smile back to Derek's face. His fingers lifted to the top of her head before stroking down her hair once more. His gaze held hers as he leaned forward and down, moving slowly.

The fact that Maxine had been nearly breathless as she'd spoken told Derek that she was feeling about the same about this matter as he was. They both wanted it, but their inhibitions were still on the corner of their minds.

Derek's inhibitions faded the moment his lips touched Maxine's though. A soft sigh slipped from his lips into her mouth as he kissed her softly, tenderly, his other hand moving to her shoulder to once again rub and massage at the tension there. His head tilted slightly, deepening the kiss as he continued to massage her shoulder and neck and stroke her hair. The final addition to that tender moment came with the opening of his mouth in that kiss, his tongue slowly tracing against her lips, flicking ever-so-gently against hers, trying to encourage hers to open for him.

She had given him permission, but for long moments his fingers stroked her hair, seeming to savour that touch. And all the time her eyes searched out his brown ones, their gaze so gentle, caring. As he leaned forward, it seemed Maxine held her breath, to exhale in a soft sigh at that first light touch of his lips on hers.

Their breath escaped as one and as one lips moved lightly, tentative and then deepening as their heads moved as Maxine gave herself up to that sweet embrace, made all the more intense by the stroke and press of his other hand as he continued to massage her shoulder and neck and then bury itself in her hair as his tongue extended to flick against her lips.

The combination of feeling his fingers lace through her hair and the tender touch of his tongue drew a soft moan from Maxine, the parting of her lips allowing his tongue to ease into her mouth making the kiss that much more intimate and erotic as her hands finally lifted to move to his chest and flutter in tentative exploration across his lithe torso.

It wasn't that she had a type, but he was nothing like the casual flings she entered into every so often to meet her physical, if not emotional needs. This young man had an intensity about him that totally knocked her sideways which combined with the alcohol reducing the barriers she usually constructed led to the crumbling of Maxine's remaining inhibitions.

Her tongue rose to meet his, matching that gently exploratory flick and stroke as their kiss deepened with an intensity that made her pulses race and her hands move to capture his clothes for support when they finally broke apart, her eyes dazed and her breath rapid wondering exactly what had hit her ...

Derek felt his sigh at the first contact of their lips mirrored by Maxine, and he was actually relieved by it. It told him that they were feeling the exact same way, and that they had both been anticipating the intimate contact.

Maxine's lips parting before the gentle pressure of his tongue was an enjoyable surprise for Derek. He hadn't known for sure whether she would or wouldn't allow him that, but allow him she did. Her hands lifted to his chest as his tongue slipped slowly into her mouth, seeking out her own.

The first flick of those two supple muscles came with Maxine's hand fisting in his shirt, and Derek couldn't suppress the soft groan that slipped from him at that action and what it meant. No sooner did their tongues briefly part from that light flick, than they were sliding along each other in an intimate courtship dance all their own.

It was with true reluctance that Derek eventually pulled his tongue and lips free from Maxine's. Though they parted, Derek remained close, retaining that intimate distance as they both breathed rapidly, clearly caught up in the intimacy of the moment they'd just shared. Derek's brown eyes had darkened with his desire now, nearly black as he held Maxine's gaze once more.

"You spoke before of wanting people to consider your needs Maxine." Derek started softly, his hands still continuing the ministrations that had started all of this. "I would like to know your needs Maxine, would like to give you what you want, if you'd have me."

Deep down Derek felt he knew what Maxie wanted and needed, but she'd also mentioned that she didn't like people to assume. He wanted to hear it from her own lips first, before he took the next step.

Maxine blinked dazedly as Derek remained close, their eyes still locked, though where hers were confused, the focus of his need was all too clear. And yet he did not push her.

"You spoke before of wanting people to consider your needs Maxine."

His soft voice was as hypnotic as the gentle massage of his hands.

"I would like to know your needs Maxine, would like to give you what you want, if you'd have me."

For long moments she teetered on the edge wanting to go with her instincts, to see just how thoroughly this young man would meet her needs, but some vestige of common sense kicked in and with effort she rose from the chair moving past him and putting just a short distance between them to lean on the table for support.

"My ... needs ... aren't important ... "

She managed finally, though her voice was more wistful than forceful.

"... no matter how much I might want them to be met ... "

She forced herself to look at him, her expression clearly showing him that there was so much she wanted ... but she wasn't going to allow herself to give in to what she saw as weakness. Making herself vulnerable wasn't on her agenda professionally or personally.

" ... and much as I know that you'd be the person to meet them, Derek ... "

She was shocked at just how much she wanted him. Even she could hear that in her voice! She wished that she could just accept his offer and let him fulfil the needs she had barely even been aware of and which she had so carefully supressed only to have him effortlessly lift the top of the Pandora's box.

Given her reaction to that simple kiss, who knew what he might awaken in her if she allowed this to continue ...

Derek could see the battle going on inside Maxine's head. He could see it in her eyes. Despite that though, he did not push her. He left her free to make her own decision.

When Maxine made to rise, Derek stood upright once more, giving her room to do so. He watched as she made to walk past him, and, reluctant as he was to do so, he let her move past and put some distance between them. His head bowed slightly, but when it lifted, he turned to face her once more.

Of all the things that Derek expected Maxine to say, her first statement was nowhere close to the list. He found himself left speechless before it, and almost forced to listen to the rest of what she had to say.

Even as he listened, Derek could tell once more from Maxine's eyes that she didn't believe what she was saying. They were on a precipice once more, just like they'd been when he'd asked to kiss her. They could turn back now, and no harm would be done, or...

"I don't believe that Maxine, not for a second." Derek started as he took a single step forward. "Your needs are important to you, and they're important to me as well." The sounded a little strange coming out. Derek knew that much. He'd only just met Maxine, but for some reason, he felt himself drawn to her. Even as he said the words though, Derek kept moving forward, holding Maxine's gaze as he continued to take slow and small steps.

He ended his movements by standing right before her. Though he wasn't sure what else to say, Derek continued to hold Maxine's gaze as he lowered his right hand to take up her left one. He lifted it slowly to his lips, pressing a soft kiss to the tops of her fingers before lowering their hands between them, his still holding hers as he waited for her to speak. He wanted to be there for her, but he also didn't want to force her, or make her feel unfairly pressured into something if she wasn't comfortable with it.

"I don't believe that Maxine, not for a second."

In one simple statement he had cut through the facade of what she had said and as he did he cut the distance between them by a simple step.

"Your needs are important to you, and they're important to me as well."

Again she did not doubt his sincerity and watched silently as he moved still closer, their gazes locked once more. Her attempt to withdraw, to be sensible had been all too easily yet respectfully cast aside. And now he stood so close to her that it was impossible to look elsewhere and tear her eyes away from that dark brown gaze.

"Derek ... "

She shook her head in weak discouragement, the soft appellation almost inaudible as he reached for her hand and raised it to his lips in an achingly tender gesture, her hand remaining in his as he lowered it up again as they stood immobile for long seconds...

She closed her eyes then willing her pulses to stop racing, to be able to ignore the need to held and touched and kissed and instead for her brain to kick in and reason to take over. And then she opened her eyes and she was lost once more.

"Derek ... "

Her voice held quite another quality, a helpless groan as she closed the gap between them, her lips moving to his this time, her arms reaching out to hold him and her body pressing against his with an urgency that she had not even be aware of ...

Derek watched and listened, even as Maxine found the battle within herself, even shaking her head as she spoke his name once. He didn't back down though, but rather remained strong and supportive, standing before her, holding her hand. He would remain there until she demanded that he leave.

The second utterance of his name had Derek worried briefly. It was hard to be worried though when Maxine surged forward, closing the small distance between them. Though he'd hoped for it, it was hard for Derek to truly expect it. Thankfully though, Derek's body knew what to do.

The very second Maxine dropped his hand, Derek's arms moved up. They closed around her as her lips surged forward, and their lips met in a hot and passionate kiss, one ripe with a need that neither of them likely knew the full power of. He held and supported her, even as they kissed passionately, tilting their heads to deepen the kiss, even as he rubbed her back with one hand and stroked her beautiful blond hair with the other.

Her lips touched his and Maxine lost the power of rational thought. His arms wrapped around her as she held onto him. The kiss was instantly passionate; his hands stroked her body and her hair awakening a hunger that must have lain dormant for months, if not years.

And for some reason, Derek seemed to mirror that need for he matched Maxine, as she found mouths, tongues, hands duelling in their eagerness to touch, caress and savour the other. Lost in that heated embrace, Maxine only became aware of their changed location when she backed into the bed and realised that they must have circled and crossed that short distance.

With only the slightest hesitation, her hands went to his polo shirt easing it up as her hands dipped beneath to feel his heated flesh. She ran her hands in circles around his chest and then down to his abdomen loving his reaction at her initial touch and the light graze of her nails as she drew a pattern on his skin. Only when it fell down again did she catch his eye as she tugged at the fabric lightly wondering if he would let her take it off him and if so how he might react if her hands moved down to his waistband ...

Derek was so lost in the passionate embrace that he and Maxine were sharing, that he was barely aware of his own movements, or were they Maxine's? One way or the other, the pair somehow turned and moved towards the bed. He knew the moment her knees touched it though, because their lips finally parted.

The feel of Maxine's hands dipping below his shirt, touching his heated skin for the first time had his eyes closing as he let out a low moan. They remained closed as he felt her hands wandering freely over his chest and stomach, his breathing coming in sharp gasps as he enjoyed the sensation he'd denied himself for so long. His eyes immediately snapped open though, finding and locking with her hazel ones the second he felt the light touch of her nails. He didn't stop her, and knew now that he never would. He felt her trace a pattern on his skin, and the feeling of it brought his lower lip between his teeth.

Derek's hands had continued to move over Maxine's hair, back, and shoulders, even though Derek hadn't been aware of it. He'd massaged and kneaded at everything he could reach, even stroked her hair, everything he could manage and reach while not getting in Maxine's way.

When Maxine's hands dropped to grip it once more, Derek could see in her eye what she wanted, and without hesitation, he lifted his arms to help her as she made to remove it. The second his shirt was off, he felt her fingers teasing at the waistband of his pants, and he could resist no longer, he didn't resist the motion of her hands, but had to surge forward once more, catching her lips with his own as he wrapped his arms around her, holding her against his lithe body as the pair necked with a heated passion.

It was with obvious reluctance that Derek pulled his lips from Maxine's, even if it was for but a moment so he could pounce on her bare neck and whisper..."Do what you wish, and take what you desire Maxine." Derek whispered heatedly between long sucks at her neck. "Enjoy that which you've denied yourself for so long."

Last edited:
"Do what you wish, and take what you desire Maxine."

His voice directed her sexily as he mouth worked at her neck.

"Enjoy that which you've denied yourself for so long."

It was a temptation too far for her to resist and so Maxine's fingers worked at his waistband, making efficient work of unfastening its restriction.

"... you're over dressed ... "

She murmured as the fabric slid down his legs allowing him space to step back and out of the fabric pooling at his feet as she watched hungrily as his body was revealed to her.

" ... and so am I ... "

She commented softly her hand moving behind her to unzip her gown.

"Help me ... "

Her voice was almost a soft command as she directed Derek to assist her in the removal of her delicate gown leaving her in black underwear, stockings and heels. She had known there had been a chance that she could have spent the night in another bed and of course Maurice had been more than eager for her ... but he would have been a way of passing the time, not of pursuing something she wanted. And what she wanted was Derek.

Extending her hand she drew him closer to her as she backed once more against the bed.

"Last chance ... "

She managed to tell him.

"... I don't want you regretting this in the morning ... "

Maxine's eagerness as her hands worked quickly at his pants as a welcome relief to Derek. He knew then that she truly did need this as bad as he did, and he offered up no resistance as she unbuckled his pants and eased them down his body. He braced a hand on her bare shoulder so he could kick off his shoes and step back and out of his pants before finding her hazel gaze once more.

Derek responded instantly to Maxine's instructions, moving to wrap his arms around her, looking down over her shoulder so he could unzip the delicate black gown and watch it slid down her body. Though Maxine was topless, clad only in black panties, stockings, and heels, he couldn't tear his gaze away from hers. He saw her hand rise though, and placed his without hesitation into hers.

"I won't if you won't." Derek said softly before allowing himself to be pulled closer to her once more. His arms moved around her now-bare form, and the feeling of her bare breasts pressed against his chest only added to his ardor. His head immediately moved forward, his lips capturing Maxine's, even as she backed them up once more. It was hard, but their lips never parted, even as Maxine made to sit on the bed. Derek pushed things one step further though, urging her backwards, even though she had to sort of crab walk backwards while they were still kissing. He didn't let up until her head was nestled against the pillows though. Then, and only then did he let his lips fall to her neck once more, kissing and sucking at the delicate pulse point as he savored every bit of what he was doing, knowing full well, that things that truly only just begun!

"I won't if you won't."

Maxine smiled and gave a slight shake of her head.
No, whatever happened she vowed this was not going to be something she would regret!

Their mouths joined once more the hunger flaring between them so inexplicable and yet the passionate kissing continued even as the moved onto the bed, hardly aware of their shifting positions until Maxine found herself gasping for breath and for some level of equilibrium as she found herself with he head upon the pillows and Derek up on the bed beside her.

And then his mouth was at her neck, his attentions sensually thorough as he nipped and kissed and sucked drawing low moans given the sensitivity of her neck and yet she made no move to evade him, rather she turned her head offering that tender flesh to him, offering him every inch of her to explore to savour.

"Uhhnnn... Derek ... "

She moaned his name, her hands moving to lace through his hair as she arched her back, turning her torso to guide him down to her breasts who in turn were aching for his touch.

"Oh my God, yesss... "

She hissed as his mouth first moved to those supple globes, the tone of her voice making her need clear. Whether it be the skill of his touch or her responsiveness, the combination of the two left her moaning and writhing at the intensity of the heat he seemed to draw so effortlessly from her body.

No longer was there any hint of their relative status, of concerns beyond that room, that bed. Their passion was equal, their need equal, but rather than being a quick functional fuck as had become 'routine' there was something almost reverent about the way Derek was attending to her body.

And Maxine could only crave more ...

Maxine's moans only served to fuel the fire burning white hot in Derek's body. He gave every bit of himself and his control over to Maxine, whether or not she knew it.

The turn of Maxine's head was met with Derek's body moving to cover hers, straddling her hips, thus giving himself a better angle to assault the neck that was so vulnerable to him.

In the back of his mind, Derek heard his name on Maxine's lips, and that only added to his ardor. The hands that laced in his hair made him kiss and nip that much more. He offered up no resistance as they pulled him down, pouncing on her breast like a starving babe. One hand braced his weight as the other squeezed, kneaded, and massaged the breast whose nipple wasn't trapped between his lips being sucked, flicked, and rapidly circled with his tongue.

Derek let Maxine use him for her pleasure, surrendering control of his body to her hands, letting her guide him where she wanted him, almost as though he were a toy designed to give her the exact pleasure wherever she wanted it, and Derek loved every minute of it! He loved every bit of it so much, that he'd made no attempt to move from her neck until she'd pulled him away, and likewise, he'd suck, flick, and mercilessly circle her nipples with his kisses and tongue until her hands or voice guided him elsewhere.

Her breasts were so sensitive and she relished the way Derek's mouth captured each in turn; her groans evidence of her body's relishing of his hungry sucking, tonguing and teasing and of the ceaseless attention his hand gave to the free breast which moved firmly to knead and squeeze and mould to a sensitive peak, leaving Maxine gasping for breath.

Her body was in ecstasy and her sex a molten furnace of need. She ached to be penetrated, yet could not dismiss her yearning to have that eager mouth devour her, even though she knew she would surely come almost instantly were she to instruct him to do so .... even the thought of directing a man to eat her out made her sex contract with a need so acute that it shocked her.

With great effort she took a shuddering breath and reached down to ease Derek away from attending to the her aching globes. Their eyes met, the intensity of his rocking her to her core.

"I need you...."

She told him raggedly her hands moving to guide him lower as she eased her thighs wider.

"I need to cumm so bad... "

She groaned.

"Derek ... I need your mouth ... "

She reached out and laced her fingers through his hair once more.

"Be hungry for me... "

She urged him.

Derek tended to Maxie's breasts with a lust and passion that was beyond most people. His lips, tongue, and hand all worked together to give her as much pleasure as he was able to.

Even when Maxine's hands eased Derek so painstakingly slowly away from her breasts, guiding his gaze up to meet hers, he didn't fight her. He hungered for her, and wanted to continue more than anything else just then, but still, he didn't fight her.

Maxine's motions were perfectly entwined with her words, both speaking of a need so deeply engrained that it was likely beyond comprehension. Derek let Maxine ease his head downwards, kissing his way down her stomach, flicking his tongue against her naval, even as he felt her legs to accommodate him, and her fingers lace in his hair once more.

"As you wish."

Derek said simply, a promise to do exactly as she'd bade him. Moments after he spoke, Derek leaned the slightest bit closer to her barely covered sex, the strong scent of her arousal penetrating the garment and flooding his senses with a strength that was almost overpowering.

Despite Maxine's words though, Derek couldn't resist the urge to tease her just a little bit. He let his tongue slip from between his lips and licked a long and slow line up the full length of the soaked front of her panties, just because he could before he pulled them aside and pounced on her bare and swollen sex with the same need and desire that she had for him to do so. His tongue dove into her, penetrating her with as much of the long, flat, and supple muscle as he was able to, uncaring of the juices that coated his face as he rolled his tongue back and forth inside her, savoring the first orgasm when it came, and drinking the sweet honey that came with it. Even then though, Derek didn't stop. He wrapped his arms around her thighs, even as he drank from her, holding her to him as her hand held his head in place, their bodies united in the singular act that was Maxine's pleasure!

Last edited:
"As you wish."

That simple compliance in response to her request was all that Maxine needed.
After just a brief tease which had her bucking and gasping Derek attacked her smooth sex with the hunger she had begged him to have for her.

His tongue was incredible, the way it dragged the length of her pussy, the way he penetrated her and tongued her making her walls flutter even as her core flared into a molten pool of arousal. Endlessly he lapped and sucked and probed, his tongue and mouth working so thoroughly, tipping Maxine over the edge of pleasure to a shuddering release as she clung to him, moaning as she rode out her orgasm.

Yet even then Derek did not cease in his worship of her quivering sex, instead his head dove closer as he clasped his arms around her thighs, drinking deeply from her and sending shock after shock through Maxine's body. Calling out Derek’s name she writhed and moaned as he continued to eat her out hungrily, until she came hard a second time, the shattering orgasm leaving her panting and whimpering in an ecstasy such as she’d never experienced before.

Back