Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my turn.... now I'm the horny one!!! With no close prospectives anytime soon..... I'm such a whiner!! lol

LizA

TantaLiza said:
It's my turn.... now I'm the horny one!!! With no close prospectives anytime soon..... I'm such a whiner!! lol

LizA

ggggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Your not the only one who is HORNY.....

sighs... and noone is around.... to help me...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NIGEL!!!!!!!

There is a birthday thread in the Am Pic Forum for those wanting to wish him a happy one! :D

NG....I think our toys would look wonderful together. :devil:

And of course I went and wished your sweetie a happy b-day!

I think I just took a huge step forward. And he won't like it. I hope I am doing the right thing.

Nothing much to blurt today, except it is so cold, and of course I had to wear a skirt today, what was I thinking????

Mysticcal said:
Nothing much to blurt today, except it is so cold, and of course I had to wear a skirt today, what was I thinking????

That you look HOT in that skirt? :D :devil:

I want to get to know him better, but it seems the Real world interferes too much, mainly on my side of things. I'm afraid he will get bored and move on.

rosylady said:
That you look HOT in that skirt? :D :devil:

ROFLMAO! too bad the thought isn't enough to actually keep me warm.

and good morning rosy, hope you had a good weekend :)

Mysticcal said:
ROFLMAO! too bad the thought isn't enough to actually keep me warm.

and good morning rosy, hope you had a good weekend :)

LMAO, Morning Mysti. Weekend was ok, How was yours?

OK, so I jacked off--and it just leaves me hornier than when I started!

I wish I had the courage to make a move on someone...but in my heart, I'm afraid that I never will.

Roman

rosylady said:
LMAO, Morning Mysti. Weekend was ok, How was yours?

My weekend was busy, but quite rewarding. Got to spend a lot of time with some wonderful girlfriends of mine.

new blurt: I want a job where I set my own hours, I hate mornings LOL!

I have herniaated disk in my neck that sets off the nerves running down to my left arm. Last night was the first night that I have slept in a bed since the first of the year. Feeling better that I did earlier. For Dreamofsun: It could be worse about your father. The first time I got to see my real father was when he was dead and laying in a casket. The good news is that m stepfather treats me like his own. In fact, I never think of him as any thing but my dad. For Kikmosa: You seem pretty cool to me. Your time will come. It doesn't matter what anyones taste in people are, be it a different color, religion, same sex or not. If that person makes you happy, you should feel fortunate. My woman makes me happy. She has a few issues with sex, but she has a great heart. I'm lucky in that respect.

horatio said:
For Dreamofsun: It could be worse about your father. The first time I got to see my real father was when he was dead and laying in a casket. The good news is that m stepfather treats me like his own. In fact, I never think of him as any thing but my dad.

I am happy to hear that your stepfather fulfilled that role for you in a positive way. Just so you know, my post was in jest and not intended to be taken quite so seriously.

:)

No problem. Maybe I seemed to dark in my reply. I meant no harm. I never even knew him. That's what made it seem surreal. What I meant was that he was pretty old and I was looking for something in him that I might recognize in me. Couldn't find it, though. You're alright. The purpose of this thread is to get it out, right? I'm just learning how this is done. I'll get it right in a better way next time. Thanks for replying.

horatio said:
................... For Kikmosa: You seem pretty cool to me. Your time will come. It doesn't matter what anyones taste in people are, be it a different color, religion, same sex or not. If that person makes you happy, you should feel fortunate. My woman makes me happy. She has a few issues with sex, but she has a great heart. I'm lucky in that respect.
Thank you Horatio. I'm afraid I have more then a few issues with sex. That's why I've given up hopes of ever having it again. In the end, I guess that being alone isn't the worst thing that could happen to me.

horatio said:
I have herniaated disk in my neck that sets off the nerves running down to my left arm. Last night was the first night that I have slept in a bed since the first of the year. Feeling better that I did earlier. For Dreamofsun: It could be worse about your father. The first time I got to see my real father was when he was dead and laying in a casket. The good news is that m stepfather treats me like his own. In fact, I never think of him as any thing but my dad. For Kikmosa: You seem pretty cool to me. Your time will come. It doesn't matter what anyones taste in people are, be it a different color, religion, same sex or not. If that person makes you happy, you should feel fortunate. My woman makes me happy. She has a few issues with sex, but she has a great heart. I'm lucky in that respect.

I just wanted to say welcome to the Playground. Glad to see you made it over. ;) :kiss:

People should tell those close to them how much they are appreciated far more than they do.

The world would be a much better place. :rose:

Still horny... and waiting...
It's been like this for 40 years or more.
Periods of extreme horniness interrupted by brief moments of satisfaction... ;)

Why does it seem like everything I do either hurts someone or pisses someone off?????? I've had it. No more. From now on I do nothing and say nothing. Of course that's bound to piss someone off too. At this point it doesn't matter anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back