Tank Tops no bra, but Lit reader amateurs only?

I definitely don't think this one qualifies.....swgopro- are you going to have my back when Aphroditiac gets all technical that it's not a tank?

I don't think anyone will notice. Wow!!!! Those are awesome titties and nipples!!!!

One of my favorite pics I've taken... Just feel like a sexy woman here... Not always a feeling I have about how I look

attachment.php

I can see why it's sexy sensual hawt on so many levels .... I luv when I see a pic that makes me stop and go WOW! and I go back for a few more peeks to marvel

I definitely don't think this one qualifies.....swgopro- are you going to have my back when Aphroditiac gets all technical that it's not a tank?

we all have your back, your front, whatever...

wow...

the only thing you are doing wrong is not posting enough..

:kiss:
Gorgeous!!!

:kiss: right back at ya Azul!!

AJ..you always scorch these threads in more ways than one! Always thrilling to see your sexy self. Thanks

Thanks Doc! Mwah!

Darling girl you are sexy beyond measure, in body and mind, always have been and always will :heart:

Awwww... I lubba you! *Hugs you tight* (smoosh the girls good!!)

@thunder, little, psycho, and AJ...

Stupendous. Wonderful. Marvelous. Fantastic.

Thanks!

Lovely. You are a very sexxy woman love the pic. Love to give your nips just a little tug right there.

They like little tugs and nibbles and bites... Just FYI

Well, I must say, you are a sexy woman!!!! Wow this pic is just amazingly hot!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Jason!

I can see why it's sexy sensual hawt on so many levels .... I luv when I see a pic that makes me stop and go WOW! and I go back for a few more peeks to marvel

:heart:

Wow

One of my favorite pics I've taken... Just feel like a sexy woman here... Not always a feeling I have about how I look

attachment.php

You look, and are, extremely sexy! This pic is proof of the physical attributes, and we can tell how sexy you are by being here and posting.

I'd love to see and hear more!

D(.)(.)

It's white, it's a tank top, no bra, and we are members of Lit.
Also this was inside a public business with an audience.

pZJCkSw.jpg

Back