!British Steel!

RockGod235

Really Experienced
Hey everyone! I used to have a gallery waaaaay back but thought I would start a new one as a fair bit had happened since!

So anyway, I'm a 27 year old male from London, the United Kingdom. Last year I joined the British army, and during training at the beginning of this year I
Broke my foot and have been a civilian ever since. It knocked my confidence a lot (hence why I'm back here!) however now my I'm all mended and back on the fitness train! I am hoping to rejoin again but thought I might aswell share my journey via photo's with like minded people that would appreciate me being a horny little bastard most of the time. I'm by no means a body builder, but I'm back running, doing my push ups, pull ups etc etc and it has given me the confidence to share some photos.

I'm happy for comments, small talk and private messages!

Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 6

Pull Up
Twist!
Hammer Pull

SPQR1
SPQR2
Shirtless
Pull up

Backshot
Jeans Tease
Jeans Tease 2
Shower time!
Post Gym shower
Backflex
Getting Brave!

Last edited:
first subscriber?!!

Thank you for sharing! You look edible. Incredibly yummy.

The photo of you laying down is fantastic. Thank you for sharing :)

A pretty nice and beefy guy, keep up the good work, and post some more pics.

Also, love that Judas Priest album.

The photo of you laying down is fantastic. Thank you for sharing :)

Yup, agreed, lovely cheeky smile and great arms/shoulders. I'm sure you'll enjoy posting in here as will we all enjoy looking. :devil:

Great pics. Thank you. Agreed about the lying down one. Also...your eyelashes are ridiculous! Post more soon!

Thank's for all the feedback! Indeed like the majority of you I do like the lying down photo (especially in black & white) I would like to do more similar shots but don't wan't to become too repetitive so I'll have to have a think for my next photo's. Speaking of which! Enjoy some new ones below.

And in regards to my eyelashes, they have always been quite quite long, a double edged sword really haha.

Pull Up
Twist!
Hammer Pull

Awesome pictures. Looking forward to seeing more and more of you.

Thank you guys and girls! Decided to brush the gym aside today in favour of a home session, really was not in the mood for the hour tube journey.

SPQR1
SPQR2

Patiently waiting to see more.
I think you in a pair of jeans, a nice view of your back.. & one of you laying down as well. Perfection.

I'm going to agree with Mrgl on this. We will wait patiently. :D

Hey everyone! I used to have a gallery waaaaay back but thought I would start a new one as a fair bit had happened since!

So anyway, I'm a 27 year old male from London, the United Kingdom. Last year I joined the British army, and during training at the beginning of this year I
Broke my foot and have been a civilian ever since. It knocked my confidence a lot (hence why I'm back here!) however now my I'm all mended and back on the fitness train! I am hoping to rejoin again but thought I might aswell share my journey via photo's with like minded people that would appreciate me being a horny little bastard most of the time. I'm by no means a body builder, but I'm back running, doing my push ups, pull ups etc etc and it has given me the confidence to share some photos.

I'm happy for comments, small talk and private messages!

Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 6

Pull Up
Twist!
Hammer Pull

SPQR1
SPQR2
Shirtless
Pull up

These are all really good, my favorite is the hammer pull, outstanding!!

Squats are always a great move... js. ;)

They are indeed, and I'll make sure to get photographic evidence when I'm next working out just for you ;)

These are all really good, my favorite is the hammer pull, outstanding!!

Thank you! It's one of my favourite exercises however it usually gains odd looks from others at the gym, not that I care :)

Patiently waiting to see more.
I think you in a pair of jeans, a nice view of your back.. & one of you laying down as well. Perfection.

I'm going to agree with Mrgl on this. We will wait patiently. :D

Thank you for the suggestions Ladies, luckily I had a pair of jeans on at the time of reading these messages, but I cheated with the back photo as its about 3 years old. I'm sure you'll forgive me though?

Backshot
Jeans Tease
Jeans Tease 2

I'm happy to hear more requests :)

Back