Daughter for role play Father

ashley_4rpdad

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 24, 2015
Posts
356
I am 27 and married to a nice guy, but i have a naughty side he isn't into, i like taboo family play. I tried once to get him into it and it didn't go very well. so i keep this side of me secret.

i am looking for a sweet guy, older than me, and preferably available during the day, who isn't creepy or crude, for ongoing role play. one that makes sense and doesn't feel like we're acting out a porno scene.

I like to play a father and teenage daughter who are falling in love behind mom's back.

I am not into anything wild or super kinky, just normal people, with normal lives, who fall into something forbidden. I guess I am boring that way. And it kind of feels strange to jump right into something without making a back story/history, so if you have some ideas of how old I should be and what our home life is like, and how old you would like me to be, we can start from there.

My Kik is: ashley_4rpdad

(just please be patient, he doesn't even know i have kik and sometimes i cant answer right away)
 
Last edited:
"Ashley have you been on that literotica website again?

What have I told you about clearing the browser history... Your mother thinks its me!"


LOL sorry I'm not actually applying to RP. Too over committed right now. Just couldn't help myself when I saw your post.:D

Uggg:rose:
 
good morning. I'm really new at this, but I would like to try, if you choose to let me. I'm 56, but think and act much younger. Hope to hear from you either way...thanks.
 
Ashley would you consider doing role playing with a 48 year-old man serving a life sentence in the Georgia Department of Corrections for adult kidnapping aggravated assault and aggravated sodomy?
 
To all the guys who pm'd me, you are so sweet, but this site isn't very mobile friendly and I'm sorry if i didn't reply to you all ❤️
 
i tried pming you but you didn't reply, i really want to try this with you
 
I'll be your daddy...

42....I have experience with this.....well with my step daughter. She's gone now....and I can sure use you
 
well that sucks.
is there anything else we can use besides kik?
 
it is for me, I like it. it takes a little getting used to, but it's the best one that's available. you should try it
 
I am 27 and married to a nice guy, but i have a naughty side he isn't into, anyway...

i am looking for a sweet guy around 40ish, or older, who isn't creepy or crude, for role play that doesn't feel like we're acting out a porno scene.

I like to play a father and teenage daughter who are secret lovers sneaking around behind mom's back.

I am not into anything wild or super kinky to, just normal people who have fallen into something forbidden. I guess I am boring that way. And it feels strange to jump right into something without making a back story/history, so if you have some ideas of what our home life is like, we can start with that.

My Kik is: ashley_4rpdad
Love this idea - I would be happy to chat and explore this situation....sweet, loving, naughty.....very sexy idea xxx
 
I am 27 and married to a nice guy, but i have a naughty side he isn't into, anyway...

i am looking for a sweet guy around 40ish, or older, who isn't creepy or crude, for role play that doesn't feel like we're acting out a porno scene.

I like to play a father and teenage daughter who are secret lovers sneaking around behind mom's back.

I am not into anything wild or super kinky to, just normal people who have fallen into something forbidden. I guess I am boring that way. And it feels strange to jump right into something without making a back story/history, so if you have some ideas of what our home life is like, we can start with that.

My Kik is: ashley_4rpdad

HI
I am a 49 year old married man with a daughter if you would like to chat pm me.
I do not have kik thou.....
 
Back
Top