How is everything supposed to fit? Is thing thing small?!?

I have to assume by the advert that this might go in her vagina while you(the man) gets her ass or visa versa.

Wife and I have a similar toy.

Works best in missionary where the shaft of the toy is in above the penis between the pelvic bone and my shaft.

Kinda painful/distracting for me in doggie, where I am bearing down on the toy shaft against the pelvic bone.

Wife and I have a similar toy.

Works best in missionary where the shaft of the toy is in above the penis between the pelvic bone and my shaft.

Kinda painful/distracting for me in doggie, where I am bearing down on the toy shaft against the pelvic bone.

Great feedback. Do you use lube? Do you know your brand? Does she like it?

We have a We Vibe Couples thing. By the time we get around to using it, no lube is needed.

Ms Bottom says the vibrator is way too wimpy. We would not buy it again.

She has a much cheaper bullet type vibe that is she likes. She is curvy, so she can trap it under her clit when riding me cowgirl style. YeeeeeeeHaaaaa!

We have a We Vibe Couples thing. By the time we get around to using it, no lube is needed.

Ms Bottom says the vibrator is way too wimpy. We would not buy it again.

She has a much cheaper bullet type vibe that is she likes. She is curvy, so she can trap it under her clit when riding me cowgirl style. YeeeeeeeHaaaaa!

I don't think she'll be a fan of the vibration as much as something that does the come hither motion.

Back