Links to keep you from going crazy

I don't know if you've had this problem before, but it's a reoccurring one for me...
So to save myself some clicks and frustration (and maybe you)I'm placing some handy links where I can find them.

Literotica Member Search ...for those times when there is no link to posters work
Personal Literotica Control Panel My computer boots to this page from favorites but if you loose the link it's a bitch to find again (ask Annie)
Framing Device For those with a fluffomatic ... gets you sheet straight again

hmmmn

Originally Posted by chipbutty View Post
a poet wafted, lonely as a cloud...

chippers gone, replaced
by the one to be my mate,
no wonder a member search failed

Last edited:
hmmmn

Originally Posted by chipbutty View Post
a poet wafted, lonely as a cloud...

chippers gone, replaced
by the one to be my mate,
no wonder a member search failed

It wouldn't slip free if you kept a tighter grip on your member.

bumps

Problem with Links

Hi all
I have the following problem:
I am creating a Microsoft spread sheet with hyperlinks to all my published poems in this site.
Today I published a poem and copied the url which I included in my spread sheet, changing its name to "read".
When I click on it sometimes it works correctly giving me the proper page where it is published and other times is not working properly and gives me a page of technical rubbish, part of which I provide as a screen shot.
Is there a bug somewhere in the new submissions page?
Does anyone else have a similar problem with external links?

thanks for any help

RUBBISH PAGE
LIT 1.PNG

I just noticed, it's not really rubbish, it is a transcription of my poem in XML format, but still, no reader would be interested if faced with it :)

Last edited:
Hi all
I have the following problem:
I am creating a Microsoft spread sheet with hyperlinks to all my published poems in this site.
Today I published a poem and copied the url which I included in my spread sheet, changing its name to "read".
When I click on it sometimes it works correctly giving me the proper page where it is published and other times is not working properly and gives me a page of technical rubbish, part of which I provide as a screen shot.
Is there a bug somewhere in the new submissions page?
Does anyone else have a similar problem with external links?

thanks for any help

RUBBISH PAGE
View attachment 1981145

I just noticed, it's not really rubbish, it is a transcription of my poem in XML format, but still, no reader would be interested if faced with it :)
try the tech thread on the gb, you are more likely to get an answer there, good luck

annnnnnnd upsie daisy!

ooh, new look personal page

H isn't impressed. dunno what i think of it yet.

My favorite cat......

637b97163a2fa449ddb40f213dba0ad5.gif

I don't know if you've had this problem before, but it's a reoccurring one for me...
So to save myself some clicks and frustration (and maybe you)I'm placing some handy links where I can find them.

Literotica Member Search ...for those times when there is no link to posters work
Personal Literotica Control Panel My computer boots to this page from favorites but if you loose the link it's a bitch to find again (ask Annie)
bump

bump, bump

..... :cattail:

bump

bump

I also copied the control panel link to the first page of another thread because searching for this one sometimes is a pain.
Hiya Annie :) hope you are doing well. :rose:

I also copied the control panel link to the first page of another thread because searching for this one sometimes is a pain.
Hiya Annie :) hope you are doing well. :rose:
you could stick it in your sigline

ok, forget that, annie's making it a sticky

Last edited:

It still does the job. :)

Back