Ban all of the previously and repeatedly banned posters. Especially the perma-banned

Should all banned posters be immediately banned upon their return to lit?

• Total voters
I'd be the Reddit reject. :eek:

Ya know I'm all over the place and I'd be the Reddit reject, too. I've been hanging on the porch with the big dogs on 4/8chan for ages and not to brag but I'm king shit on another board. Ok I'm bragging. But I never got anywhere in Reddit. I still go there a lot but just to read. I stopped posting except for randoms bits of shit once in a while. It's too big I think.

That's the problem. Fata broke the rules daily and people quoting her got banned. Finally Laurel had no choice. I don't think she gives 2 fucks about anyone here anymore. She's just covering her ass from a legal standpoint.

Laurel fucking loves me. I'm the only one keeping her happy at this point.

Oh please, butters.
You must be seriously deluded to believe your own self-serving bullshit.

How many times did you report 85 when he was - not only harassing female posters - but also breaking the rules by spamming ++ threads and other things?
Whereas when the person stalked lost it and said stupid things: you and your friends pounced.

How many times did you and SgtSpidey report Rob for harassing AJ with shit in breach of forum rules?
Whereas when AJ got distressed and lost it and did the same to Rob, you two reported him.

Unlike you, I only reported 85++ with good reason and Rob only once, btw.
I bark a lot but I'm not As malicious, I never wanted Rob gone.

no one is forced to consume everything
on the prix-fixe plate.

god damn!
i'm sorry some people around here upset you.

it's a god damned shame
that some don't throw rose petals in your wake.

and...
i'll be good and god damned
to ignore a self validating poll
that codifies, more than anything else,
the very vanity
of the excessively excited.

it is a market of words, aglaopheme.

you exercise in it all the god damned time.

amongst all the other miscreants
picking at the same prix-fixe plate;

eating some,
tasting some,
dismissing some - after running your grubby fork through it -
and
ignoring some...

for whatever god damned reason you might choose.

your momma'n them got their own god damned problems to deal with.

You just ruined Kenneth. To prove that you had screen grabs means that he does as well.

Oops.

I love it when they destroy their own argument.

Having been previously banned you are on the list to go. :)

Oh please, butters.
You must be seriously deluded to believe your own self-serving bullshit.

How many times did you report 85 when he was - not only harassing female posters - but also breaking the rules by spamming ++ threads and other things?
Whereas when the person stalked lost it and said stupid things: you and your friends pounced.

How many times did you and SgtSpidey report Rob for harassing AJ with shit in breach of forum rules?
Whereas when AJ got distressed and lost it and did the same to Rob, you two reported him.

Unlike you, I only reported 85++ with good reason and Rob only once, btw.
I bark a lot but I'm not As malicious, I never wanted Rob gone.
Cite the time I saw someone break the guidelines and didn’t report them.

I report people. But not for getting on my nerves. Friend or foe, I'll report people for posting personal information, or pictures of what could be an underage subject or a criminal assault. If people think I'm a snitch for it, zero shits given.

:rolleyes:

you have no idea who i have reported and who i haven't, nor how many times. i report posts only if they're the p-accusations/talk of underage stuff and posting personal info... and then only if someone hasn't already said it's reported.

as for you playing the victim, fuck off. anyone who gets banned as many times as you have and STILL comes back for more is totally disrespectful of the owners' rules. arse kissing the likes of lace and aj and busybigot show who you are.

Beg!
Jump!
Sit!

Good mutt, maAnn.

anPlJSz.jpg

you have no idea who i have reported and who i haven't, nor how many times. i report posts only if they're the p-accusations/talk of underage stuff and posting personal info... and then only if someone hasn't already said it's reported.

as for you playing the victim, fuck off. anyone who gets banned as many times as you have and STILL comes back for more is totally disrespectful of the owners' rules. arse kissing the likes of lace and aj and busybigot show who you are.

You mean posters like luke? :)

So you kept reporting your 'friend' Rob behind his back?
While playing goo goo gaga to his face?
What a friend you are...

no one is forced to consume everything
on the prix-fixe plate.

god damn!
i'm sorry some people around here upset you.

it's a god damned shame
that some don't throw rose petals in your wake.

and...
i'll be good and god damned
to ignore a self validating poll
that codifies, more than anything else,
the very vanity
of the excessively excited.

it is a market of words, aglaopheme.

you exercise in it all the god damned time.

amongst all the other miscreants
picking at the same prix-fixe plate;

eating some,
tasting some,
dismissing some - after running your grubby fork through it -
and
ignoring some...

for whatever god damned reason you might choose.

your momma'n them got their own god damned problems to deal with.
it's a poll to gather opinion. she's not saying laurel should implement it nor is she putting pressure on her to do so.

yes, we pick and choose. that's why i have a big ignore list.

that doesn't make her point less valid, imo. do i think the site would be a better place without the permabanned? you betcha. is that the current state of affairs? newp. is it likely to change? not a chance.

So you kept reporting your 'friend' Rob behind his back?
While playing goo goo gaga to his face?
What a friend you are...

who said i reported anything behind anyone's back? oh, just you and those you cling to.

liars of a feather *crow together (even if they can't identify a crow to save their sorry lives)

The funniest bit is when they go on and on with their tantrums about how unfair it all is. :(

I started this thread because a poster that has been banned multiple times, once for posting a photo and google maps pinpoint of someone’s home made a thread about banning posters.

Look at all of the whiners that showed up to spout off.

giphy.gif

Back