Servant Girl and a Pirate

Virgininneed

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Posts
1,874
Anyone interested in this? Your character attacks a ship knowing a wealthy woman is on board, and plan to ransom her. When you go to her cabin you see me, her servant, and bring me to your room
 
Yes, I would be intrested!

so to be clear, you are not the wealthy woman?

do you plan on this taking place on your ship, or do i/we take you onto our ship and sale away with you along with the money?

Nope, I am the servant. And Id like to come on your ship :)
 
Elizabeth Brown was a small girl, with a lean body and an hourglass figure. She smiled a lot and was very friendly to all of the other servants. Her mistress, Jane Elysior, was a few years older than her and was being sent to France to meet her new husband. As her personal servant, Elizabeth was to travel with her.

Elizabeth sat on deck watching the ocean beneath them. She loved the way the waves moved against the ship. She liked the smell and taste of the air around her. Jane was still asleep in her cabin, a little bit seasick from the way the ship moved. Elizabeth smiled at the sailors, and they smiled back. Her bright green eyes had specks of blue in them, and long dark eyelashes around them.

Then a sailor noticed a ship not too far off. They couldn't tell if it was friendly or pirates, but a sailor came to her and said to go below deck just in case. Just as the man spoke, a shot was fired, and she hurried below. she went into her cabin and locked the door. She heard screams and fighting above her and wondered if anyone had died. She closed her eyes, truly frightened.

Suddenly she heard someone shoot the lock on her door and force it open. She was sitting on the bed with her knees pulled to her chest. She pulled away as he grabbed her wrists roughly and put her in chains. She struggled but the pirate was stronger and tossed her over his shoulder like a sack of flour. "Let me go!" She kicked wildly, trying to get free.

She was taken onto the pirate ship and chained to the captain's bed. She pulled at the chains in vain for several minutes before the door opened. She looked up from the bed as he came closer to her. He was tall and lean, with a handsome face. She trembled a little as he touched her face."

"What's your name?"

"Elizabeth," she said quietly, biting her lip. Her brown dress was very simple, but showed off her shoulders very nicely. It clung to her petite figure, outlining every curve of her body.

"Where are you from?" he asks her.

"London," she said, staring up at him nervously.

"How old are you? Do you know why you are here?"

"I'm eighteen, sir." She assumed he meant why she was in his cabin. "No. I'm just a servant, sir. I'm not quite sure what you want from me. I can cook, clean, and sew, but I can't do that chained to a bed." She looked up at him, pulling at the chains
 
Elizabeth trembled slightly as he gently touched her arm. "It's nice to meet you Elizabeth. You may call me Mister Gold, or Sir." She stared up at him as he sat next to her. She was lying down, and she felt tiny compared to him "So you are just 18, huh?" "That is my favorite age. i was hoping you would be 18 elizabeth."

She gasped as he moved further down her arm. "Why... Why were you hoping that?" she said quietly.

"Do you enjoy being a servant? do you enjoy the serving of others and making sure you bring your owner pleasure?" She didn't answer, just staring up at him. She watched as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a key, unlocking her chains. She sat up, rubbing her wrists, trying to bring back some feeling to them. "How does that feel dear, is that better?" She nodded as she sat up. She wrapped her arms around her legs, shivering.

"Cook, clean and sew? Those are all fine qualities for a woman like you to have learned. What other things can you do to please your owner elizabeth? that surely isnt all you offer, is it?" She shrugged, unsure what else to say. She'd never referred to Jane as her "owner" before though. She'd always looked to her as a kind of friend. They grew up together, and Jane was always there to listen if Elizabeth was upset.

"How long since your last owner let you shower and clean yourself? how long have you been wearing those clothes?"

"I bathe every few days unless we are traveling," she said blushing. "This is the only dress I own, but my mistress lets me borrow hers occasionally."

Her eyes widened as a large trunk was brought in. "Do you like any of these -- I know they will fit you because you were about her size. Do you have any favorites that you would like to change into after your shower?"

She walked over to the trunk, and immediately felt worried. "Where... Where is Miss Elysior?"
 
"Why... Why were you hoping that?" she said quietly

"Because all of you 18 year old girls have such soft skin." Elizabeth trembled at the gentle caress of his hand. It made her nervous but she also liked the way it felt, his calloused hand moving across her skin.

"Where... Where is Miss Elysior?"

"Oh there is no need to worry about her. What you need to worry about is getting cleaned up. We dont let servents on our boat who are dirty." Elizabeth still worried about Jane. What was happening to her? She blushed shyly as she looked up at Captain Gold. "Go in there and strip off your clothes, I will bring you in buckets of water to wash yourself with."

Elizabeth tensed. "Can't... Can't I bathe on my own sir?" She blushed bright red. She had never been naked in front of a man. But it was clear that she didn't have a choice.

"Wash yourself using this and stand over there." Elizabeth avoided eye contact as she went where he told her, carrying the soap. She slowly began to undress, covering herself with her hands once she was done with the soap.

She was aware of the way his eyes traveled over her body, and backed into the wall as he came closer. As he dumped the water on her, Elizabeth shivered. It was freezing! She cleaned herself, trying to cover her nakedness as she did so. She was a small girl, only five feet tall. Her body was shaped like an hourglass, but her stomach was flat and her limbs thin. Her muscles were well defined but lean. "Have you thought about which dress you will put on once you've cleaned yourself? or, since you didn't pick one out yet, do you plan to walk around this ship naked?" Her mouth dropped open, and her cheeks turned bright red. She shook her head no in reply to the last question. "I... I guess the blue one," she said quietly. It was plain, very simple, like she was used to, although it was much nicer than her own dress. She forgot that it was quite low cut however.
 
Last edited:
Elizabeth gasped as he reached out and squeezed her breast. She quickly pulled away, frightened. "These are quite a bit bigger than your last owner's tits" he keeps his hand there, "I'm not sure you will fit into her clothing, but we can check."

"Sir... I... I would appreciate it if you didn't touch me there," she said, blushing as she covered herself. His intentions were becoming quite clear to her now. She looked up at him, a hint of fear in her eyes.

"Kneel while you wait for me." I bit my lip nervously but obeyed. What choice did I have? This was his ship in the middle of the ocean. There was no escape.

Seeing him nod, she stood and took the dress, putting it on quickly. "You may stand" and as she does, he hands here the dress. "Try this on, and let me know how it feels on you."

Her eyes widened as he held up a sharp blade. "Did you ever have a chance to notice that Elisabeth was shaved? She must have had a very sharp blade" he then looks to her body and asks, "Is there a reason you never got to use it also....did she not let you?" She just looked at him nervously. "I will let you become smooth the next time you clean yourself." as he directs her out of the room with him and points to the bed, "I dont need to chain you to the bed, do i? You can do as I say, correct? Do I have to remind you that if you cross me I can throw you to the sharks?" I shook my head quickly. "I didnt think so." He walks to leave the room, "I will bring you food and wine later. And until then you will stay on the bed, the whole time. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir," she said sitting on the bed. She watched the door close and pulled her knees towards her. What would happen to her?
 
Elizabeth looked up as the door opened. The food certainly smelled good."I bet it has been a long time since you last had a meal" he then adds, "and even longer since you had some quality cooked meat and good drink" he places them on the side table next to his bed. "Eat and drink Elizabeth."

Elizabeth smiled shyly and nodded. "Thank you." She began to eat, but soon became aware of him staring at her. She soon finished eating and began drinking the wine. She looked up at him, and was unable to look away. Her breath caught in her throat.

"The last time I was here, you commented about the way I was touching your big tits" Elizabeth blushed again, her eyes widening as he grabbed her breasts. She started to tremble."I know you didnt exactly say things the way you meant them to come out....so why dont you go ahead and say you are sorry for the earlier comment and change your mind as to me touching you as i please Elizabeth."

Her eyes grew even wider, shocked by what he had said. "N... No!" She pulled away, moving to the corner of the bed, her back against the wall. But he didn't stop. She whimpered softly as he squeezed her breast, but soon began to moan quietly.

"Tell me about your sexual history....boyfriend, husband?"

She shook her head no, growing a bit frightened as she realized why he had brought her to his cabin. She felt trapped, powerless.

"how many sexual partners? Oral partners? how many cocks have you touched?"

"None!" she said, shocked by his questions. "I... Im not like that. I dont... Ive never..." She felt at a loss for words. No one had ever talked to her like this before.

"or are you a lesbian after being with your last owner?"

"No!" She said, nervously. Such things were considered taboo in England then. "No one has ever touched me." She looked down at his hand on her breast. "Not... Not before you." She turned her face away, frightened by what was about to happen. She was blushing bright red. "Sir, surely you would want someone with more experience? I... I wouldn't even know what to do." She hoped maybe he would leave her alone when he knew she was a virgin.
 
"None!" She noticed him grin and blushed again.

She didn't notice how much he seemed to enjoy her embarrassment. "I... Im not like that. I dont... Ive never..."

While "No one has ever touched me. Not... Not before you. Sir, surely you would want someone with more experience? I... I wouldn't even know what to do."

he says to her, "Lets see about that"

She looked up at him curiously as his finger went to her lips. "Let this inside your mouth" She opened her mouth a little, blushing. "And now i want you to suck on this finger. Use your tongue to brush over it, and just keep sucking until i tell you to stop."

She began to suck, trying to get used to the taste. At least he seemed to have washed his hands. Her tongue moved around his finger, and she stared up into his eyes as she did so. After a few seconds, she closed her eyes, moving her head a little, not even realizing she was doing it
 
Elizabeth smiled a little at his encouragement. She noticed him moving his fingers and started to get into a rhythm. "Mmmmmmm." Her hand wrapped around his arm, squeezing it gently. She started to go very fast, not realizing she was getting a bit wet between her legs
 
Elizabeth gasped as he tugged the dress down to reveal her breasts. Her back arched as he pulled at her nipples and played with them. "Oh god!"

he says to her, "thats it dear...exactly correct.....MMmmmm, you like this dont you?" She nodded, sucking and licking. She closed her eyes but was surprised when he took out his finger. Not thinking, acting by instinct, she grabbed him and kissed him passionately. She pulled back, blushing bright red when she realized what she did.
 
"You are a wonderful kisser Elizabeth....where did you learn to be so good?"

"That... That was my first time," she said blushing again. She closed her eyes as he kissed her again, lying down on the bed as he did so. She wrapped her arms around him, opening her mouth to let his tongue enter. She moaned softly as he played with her breasts, and smiled as he put his hand on the back of her head. She liked the feeling of his hands touching her, supporting her head, guiding her.
 
Back
Top