Georgia members?

Yes, West End can be a fun area, till the sun goes down :eek:

Haha. You're not kidding. Usually I'm on campus during the day, so the West End that I see is when light is beginning to fade or when it's dark. I went out midday once and was so surprised by how much friendlier everything seemed to be. Amazing!

Haha. You're not kidding. Usually I'm on campus during the day, so the West End that I see is when light is beginning to fade or when it's dark. I went out midday once and was so surprised by how much friendlier everything seemed to be. Amazing!

I worked a 4pm-midnight shift and was regularly on Raul David Abernathy after dark. Let's just say I didn't go wandering the streets.

On the plus side, being over there means you are just a short bus or train ride to downtown.

West Georgia here, Carroll County... Cant wait till warmer weather gets here and head for lake with my boat, fishing, water skiing,tubing and fun in the water again! Go away cold weather and all that rain we are having!

Love to see the ladies in a bathing suit during the summer, so damn sexy...Any other woman from West Georgia want to join me for some fun in the sun on the lake!?!?

Last edited:
West Georgia here, Carroll County... Cant wait till warmer weather gets here and head for lake with my boat, fishing, water skiing,tubing and fun in the water again! Go away cold weather and all that rain we are having!

Love to see the ladies in a bathing suit during the summer, so damn sexy...Any other woman from West Georgia want to join me for some fun in the sun on the lake!?!?

West GA here too; howdy neighbor!;)

Nw Ga here. Polk County/Cedartown/that really small p.o.s. betweeen Buchanon and Rome.

Douglas county -- we're neighbors. And I love riding the waves and wake on the rivers, laughing good times and soaking up the sun.

Haven't checked in here for a bit. Nice seeing more pervs around me. Still all over the metro area before going home tomMarietta.

Back