New job on the cards mayhaps

Good luck, kiddo! Sock that extra money away!

Can you give us a broad idea of what you'll be doing so we can be jealous! :D

Good luck, kiddo! Sock that extra money away!

Can you give us a broad idea of what you'll be doing so we can be jealous! :D

I'll be using the money towards buying a property in New Zealand. A holiday home. That's all that matters.

I'm taking the job. Medical, drug test and then 10 weeks of training.

One month off as of next week. Fuck me I hope I've made the right decision. I think I have.

Fingers crossed.

I got a weird PM from a new registrant asking questions about how much time you spend here.

I know what you meant Colonel. I'd prefer to keep that off the board. You understand.

Thank you. :)

I would too, posting future prosecution exhibit A is never good practice. I counsel posting something similar but not so similar that it could be used in court, perhaps, Street Runner or Lady of the mid-Afternoon would cover it?

Congrats to you petal. :heart:

Thanks, petal. Chucked a sickie today lol.

Yay!! Congrats, girly! :kiss:

Thank you beautiful. :kiss:

Best wishes on the new job! Hope it's a great move for you.

Thank you! I hope so too. :)

A congratulatory :kiss: from the good little witch.

Thank you, fairy godglynndah. :kiss:

me too
make sure you bring those Taylor Swift moves to it

Excuse me? I have better moves than Taylor Swift.

Congrats, GS. Sounds like it's time to get ya swagga on!

Sounds like an exciting new adventure!! I am very happy for you!

It is a bit.

Thank you. :)

I would too, posting future prosecution exhibit A is never good practice. I counsel posting something similar but not so similar that it could be used in court, perhaps, Street Runner or Lady of the mid-Afternoon would cover it?

Lady of the mid-Afternoon? :D

Bitch.

I'll be your Lady of the mid-Afternoon.

Congrats, GS. Sounds like it's time to get ya swagga on!

Aww.

My swagga? You know what? You're right. It is time to get my swagga on. Thank you, bluebell! :D

https://youtu.be/ewRjZoRtu0Y

No one on the corner has swagger like us
Hit me on my burner prepaid wireless
We pack and deliver like UPS trucks
Already goin' hard, just pumping that gas

Congratulations, gs! I love getting settled in a new job - all new work to delve into and the like. I hope you enjoy it.

Congrats.

Thanks. How's your job going?

Congratulations, gs! I love getting settled in a new job - all new work to delve into and the like. I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you, sweetheart. I imagine it will be a bit rough at first, but it always is at a new job. Once I'm settled in it will be smooth sailing.

I'm grateful for the time off between gigs though. Haha. Losing my shit. Just swamped.

Back