I love to lick and suck on it...
It's really quite a treat!

But if you were my Valentine
I think I'd rather lick
Something a little harder
That doesn't cum on a stick!

:rose:Happy Valentine's Day!:rose:

attachment.php

Okay... so I'm late! Lets face it, if I was on time YOU would be late. In any case, I finally made it... And what treats I've found. Soft white skin... delicious boobies wrapped in pink... those luscious lips of yours... lipstick and a smile. A smile you know I enjoy. Along with what had to be the absolute luckiest sucker there ever was. It glistens just as you do... it's shine, no match for your own. Held so close to you... I know it must burn just as intensely as The Girl... It's shape, that of a heart... The most beautiful part of you. :heart:

Happy very late Valentine's Day. :rose::kiss::rose:

I hope you're having a great weekend, PH. This is one of those that I'm trying my best to slow down. I'd like it to last much longer than just 2 days! :devil:

Hmmm...maybe I should call the radio station and see if they need a new logo. ;)

Thank you, sweetie. I'm glad you enjoyed them. :kiss:

I'm having a great weekend too :devil:
Hope it slows down for us both;):rose:

Okay... so I'm late! Lets face it, if I was on time YOU would be late. In any case, I finally made it... And what treats I've found. Soft white skin... delicious boobies wrapped in pink... those luscious lips of yours... lipstick and a smile. A smile you know I enjoy. Along with what had to be the absolute luckiest sucker there ever was. It glistens just as you do... it's shine, no match for your own. Held so close to you... I know it must burn just as intensely as The Girl... It's shape, that of a heart... The most beautiful part of you. :heart:

Happy very late Valentine's Day. :rose::kiss::rose:

Better late than never. You know that's my motto. And, yeah...you're right. I'm glad you enjoyed the treats you found...and the smile. You know, that sucker was very good. Not as good as other things, but a girl makes do with what she has on hand. ;)

Thank you...for your very sweet words. You still can make me blush but a smile is never far behind. :heart:

Thank You...

It's been a year since I started this thread. I've had a lot of fun and met some very interesting and wonderful people. I have discovered a lot about myself and enjoyed it immensely. I think, however, it is time to take a break. I'll still be on Lit, playing and having fun, but I believe I've done all I can do with this thread. Thank you all...the ones who posted, the ones who lurked and the ones who sent those incredibly naughty PMs. It has been a lot of fun! :kiss:

It's been a year since I started this thread. I've had a lot of fun and met some very interesting and wonderful people. I have discovered a lot about myself and enjoyed it immensely. I think, however, it is time to take a break. I'll still be on Lit, playing and having fun, but I believe I've done all I can do with this thread. Thank you all...the ones who posted, the ones who lurked and the ones who sent those incredibly naughty PMs. It has been a lot of fun! :kiss:

Sorry you're leaving :(
Take care and enjoy whatever you do :kiss::rose:

I, for one, will surely miss this part of you. What I found behind your veil was truly beautiful. At times you hid behind it... letting it shield you from the outside world. Your veil could never fully contain what was behind it though, from either side. I saw things I never knew existed beyond the land of dreams... things that are real within our very own world. I think you found a few surprises yourself. It wasn't easily revealed, but it was slowly...willingly... revealed. No longer do you hide behind it, nor do you fear it. What once was a sanctuary, now used for temptation... in ways only you can. It has been a wonderful journey so far... Enjoyed by many... But none, more than myself.

A great big *hug*
A deep passionate :kiss:
Hand in hand
:heart: to :heart:

I'm sorry to learn your thread is ending. You are a very sexy lady and your pics and words will be missed. :kiss::rose:

Understandable. Sometimes a thread just runs its natural course. I've had a few that ran out of steam, and I let them go.

I love spending time with you, my dear, and am happy to read that you'll still be around. Message me whenever you like:):heart:

xoxo

Aw babes, I just got back yesterday and I am sad to read this, though totally understand and pleased you will still be around, kisses to you my lovely this morning xxx :kiss::kiss:

Stopping by to peruse and reply.

I know I've been absent. I'm sorry, I probably will be still for a while (rather cheeky of me to assume anyone actually gives a rat's ass...but hey, hope springs eternal, as do other parts of my anatomy when I see your pics).

:rose::rose::kiss::kiss:

So I'm going to slowly go through your thread and savor all the tasty flavors.....
this was a random click off your index but- WOW

attachment.php

Wish it was a high res 11 x 17 size...just lovely!

Last edited:
Back