Creampies

Well, no creampies tonight, but look for an account of tonight's fun in the "Sucking A Cock With A Woman Present" thread tomorrow, once I've slept about 10 hours and sobered up a little. ;)

I finally ate my first creampie . . .sort of . . .

My wife and I are in our 40s. I've been trying to coax her into expanding our sex life a bit. I really, really enjoy oral sex and have wanted to try a creampie. Every once in a while, while we were making love, I would say to her that I plan to eat her . . .fuck her . . .and eat her again.

My wife has never had an orgasm during intercourse, at least with me. So, oral sex has been the primary way for me to give her pleasure. Generally, she will have three or four orgasms before it's my turn.

As we were playing around this past Saturday morning, she only had one orgasm as I nibbled on her. I asked her if I could give her a second after I came in her.

We made love with me on the bottom and my wife straddling me, facing me. It was an enjoyable session and after I came, she moved up to straddle my face. I plunged my tongue into her very full pussy (I cum a ton!) and started lapping and sucking . . .for about five seconds. She then moved off of my face and said, "I don't like it."

Uhhhhh! I loved it. I want it again!

I don't think this bodes well for asking for a strap-on!

Creampie

Man that was hot!!!! Only thing any better and this is just my opinion.
Is if she'd straddled his mouth and then slide those panties to the side and then let all that cum run out into his eager open mouth then went to licking it clean or that how I would have wanted!!

My wife and I are in our 40s. I've been trying to coax her into expanding our sex life a bit. I really, really enjoy oral sex and have wanted to try a creampie. Every once in a while, while we were making love, I would say to her that I plan to eat her . . .fuck her . . .and eat her again.

My wife has never had an orgasm during intercourse, at least with me. So, oral sex has been the primary way for me to give her pleasure. Generally, she will have three or four orgasms before it's my turn.

As we were playing around this past Saturday morning, she only had one orgasm as I nibbled on her. I asked her if I could give her a second after I came in her.

We made love with me on the bottom and my wife straddling me, facing me. It was an enjoyable session and after I came, she moved up to straddle my face. I plunged my tongue into her very full pussy (I cum a ton!) and started lapping and sucking . . .for about five seconds. She then moved off of my face and said, "I don't like it."

Oh, poor you.

But hope does spring eternal...

I'm just the opposite. If I man won't go down on me after coming in me, it's bye-bye, baby.

I feel your pain and you have my sympathy. If it's any consolation, ya got farther than I did with my wife.

I had fmf and after he had cum in his wife I just had to go down and lick her out and he enjoyed watching me

I had fmf and after he had cum in his wife I just had to go down and lick her out and he enjoyed watching me

It is wonderful, isn't it? I love to go down on Teri after I had permitted Billy-boy to do her, and she enjoys kissing me afterward.

What about guys eating from other guys assholes? After a guys fucked me in the ass I will ask if he wants to take his condom off and cum around my gaping anus, and one time a guy actually then licked up his own cum from around my asshole. In a threesome I once did the same to another chap, although it was someone elses cum.

Any other guys tried this?

love them

I had one last night! A big one!!I was fucking my wife in the scissors position and and rubbing her clit and sucking on her left nipple and I had to cum I pulled out and cummed all over her pussy and She was about to cum !! So I went down on her and ate her pussy and my cum until she cummed!!!She and I loved it!!!!!

Back