I need an editors touch... please

Eros_Diem

Virgin
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Posts
4
I just finished part III of a four-part series. Entitled Discovering Sarah. I self-edited the first two. They were well received but, predictably, I got called out on the many typos I missed. Live and learn!

Here are the details... The story weighs in at about 17300 words. It is mostly clean but needs another set of eyes. I am principally looking for help with typo's, missing words and grammar issues, although I would appreciate content feedback.

The style is better categorized as erotica rather than porn. The story explores sexuality and guilt; it story contains straight sex, girl on girl, group, submission, and bondage.

If your interested send me a PM.

here is a link to the series if you want to check out the first two. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=4211719&page=submissions

Eros_Diem
 
Last edited:
Typos, not typo's. I noticed the same mistake in part 1 (pussy's). Also in the intro to part 2 :)
 
Last edited:
Typo's can certainly distract from the message. :)
Also your, you're can be easily confusing...
That said, I'd be happy to look further...

I have read your story, "Discovering Sarah Pt. 1", and it seems very well thought out while being nicely erotic. The few errors do detract a bit from it though.
I am off to Pt. 2.... :)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top