Michigan Roll Call

Well, I have to admit that I ordered it...but that was back in July. Then when it didn't come, I thought maybe the order was lost, so I placed it again.

How was I to know they'd double up, and deliver it seven months late??

You just can't find good help these days...SMH...

Well, I have to admit that I ordered it...but that was back in July. Then when it didn't come, I thought maybe the order was lost, so I placed it again.

How was I to know they'd double up, and deliver it seven months late??

You just can't find good help these days...SMH...

What the fuck is wrong with you people when you order it in July?! July is SUPPOSE to be hot! Stop yer bitchin'! :p lol

Well score one for this crazy weather. With it getting warm enough for stuff to melt but being cold enough it freeze fast. Aka there was a nice slick sheet of ice around my car this morning and I have the bruises to prove it.

I once had a friend in college who just disappeared for about a week this time one year.
Turns out he and another guy were driving around downtown Milwaukee and one of them said, "You know, it's Mardi Gras down in New Orleans now..." And the other looked at him and said, "Let's go."
So they left right then, with nothing but the clothes they were wearing and whatever money was in their pockets and drove down to The Big Easy. Ate when they could and slept in the car and had a great time, or so he said.

Wish I could do that now... :(

$$$

I once had a friend in college who just disappeared for about a week this time one year.
Turns out he and another guy were driving around downtown Milwaukee and one of them said, "You know, it's Mardi Gras down in New Orleans now..." And the other looked at him and said, "Let's go."
So they left right then, with nothing but the clothes they were wearing and whatever money was in their pockets and drove down to The Big Easy. Ate when they could and slept in the car and had a great time, or so he said.

I hear that!
I remember the days of $.25 gas (I couldn't drive, but in those days you didn't pump your own gas either... and they checked the oil!)
Soon we'll be saying (whispering) remember when we were free?

"Road trips" that needs it's own thread...

I'm Up

I'm up for doing something crazy

Meet? Royal Oak? Dearborn? East Side?

Damn, that sounds like fun, but...sadly, no.
I'm in the middle of a project at work and can't leave it. :(

Hello neighbors. Its been awhile since I posted here. I heard its supposed to warm up this weekend.

Good evening fellow mitten citizens! The weather will warm soon... I am preparing the
Motor bike for summer fun!

:D Spring is almost here! I want to garden, jog without freezing, and lay in the sun! If I hear anyone complain about the weather this summer they're getting slapped or spanked...

Predictions on 2014?

I say 92 wins with risk that jv or max has a long injury... And truly hope my injury prediction doesn't come true.

I'm saying they hit 89, Max doesn't have quite the season he had last year, Smyly just doesn't end up working out as a permanent 5th guy in the rotation, but Verlander gets back on track with a 20-win season.

The Thaw

All I'm talking about is seeing so many skirts this weekend. Church must be hell for all those pent up folks this sabbath! But seriously, skirts!

Back